Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties (22697 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by farem: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Story for the gods

NaijaCriminality or what do you call yourself, the arm of the law will get you!
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Macphenson: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:
It evidently clear that youths of the South Eastern extraction of Nigeria are a part of the problems we have in this country, even though I will not support the destruction of lives and properties, but it shocks to the marrow to see that there hasn't been any form of violence against the political class who have looted their common wealth since time immemorial, there have been no agitation to show this few that enough is enough, Imo and Abia are the most backward states in Nigeria in terms of intra structural development, nobody is asking any question how Umahi is able to transform Ebonyi state and these other two that happens to be a part of Niger Delta accruing more revenue still remain impoverished, Nnamdi Kanu have turned the youths into toothless bulldogs in the name of IPOB, only a bunch of noise makers and propagandists that have earned them hate instead of solidarity, now the name IPOB have handicapped the youths that they can't come out as youths to demand justice and fairness without been tagged IPOB.. hmmm too bad... Orji Uzo kalu, T.A Orji, Abaribe, Rochas, Supreme court, Ohakim, Ararume, Tony Chukwu et all... Eastern youths will arise for you and the time is near, if only the youth will arise

What has your write up got to do with the thread?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Letmehearword: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
[It's not about tribalising the current narrative in the country but bringing it to the conciouseness of a people that the time is now to let your oppressors know that you are not blind to their deceit and the time have come to give account of how they have succeeded in keeping them so backward, it's only in the East that you will find a one carriage way serving as a Federal road, visit Umuahia-Ikot Epkene or Anara to Umuahia the list is endless they have had governor's some even jostling to be Presidents make God punish them, they have to be brought to book in the hands of the monsters they made but it's not happening, Yoruba youths have spoken with actions believe me the politicians heard, Cross Rivers youths spoke and it was heard, this are places where governance is felt, why is the backward region keeping quite, soon they will bring Salt and a module of rice with 2k for weed the same looted youths will bear arms to kill for them instead turning on them... Time to follow the wave and trend is now not been tribalistic...]

And what makes you think that the south eastern leaders dont get dealt with by the angry youths ?

You want to bring tribalism into this ?

It was on record that igbo people beat a deputy senate president very well
His name is Ekwerenadu
Do you remember?

In due course
The entire political class will be in trouble nationwide

Their days are numbered

On a side note
Nigerians
Resist the urge to sectionalise and tribalise everything
Its not helping us
Nigerians [/quote]
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
as long as they’re prosecuted
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by kayjay69(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Time to play the blame and witch hunt game where many innocents will be hunted down and used as scapegoats.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by geewean(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Good.. All those involved should be dealt with. They should also return ALL they looted and pay for whatever damages they caused.

God bless Nigeria.
. It's a good development.The breathtaking speed they havez engaged in prosecuting the looters then should also do same for the SARZ guys who brutalize,rape and destroyed innocent Nigerians.

If the justice equation then we can say Tinubu and Sanwo olu really allowed the shooting at the toll gates and they are wicked people in power.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by bptc10: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
If you think South East rising against their politician is by breaking their houses and looting their properties you must be a joker, Igbos are not hungry people, so carry your wahala and leave South East out of your madness
Letmehearword:
It evidently clear that youths of the South Eastern extraction of Nigeria are a part of the problems we have in this country, even though I will not support the destruction of lives and properties, but it shocks to the marrow to see that there hasn't been any form of violence against the political class who have looted their common wealth since time immemorial, there have been no agitation to show this few that enough is enough, Imo and Abia are the most backward states in Nigeria in terms of intra structural development, nobody is asking any question how Umahi is able to transform Ebonyi state and these other two that happens to be a part of Niger Delta accruing more revenue still remain impoverished, Nnamdi Kanu have turned the youths into toothless bulldogs in the name of IPOB, only a bunch of noise makers and propagandists that have earned them hate instead of solidarity, now the name IPOB have handicapped the youths that they can't come out as youths to demand justice and fairness without been tagged IPOB.. hmmm too bad... Orji Uzo kalu, T.A Orji, Abaribe, Rochas, Supreme court, Ohakim, Ararume, Tony Chukwu et all... Eastern youths will arise for you and the time is near, if only the youth will arise

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by bptc10: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Don't mind the idiot
Macphenson:

What has your write up got to do with the thread?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Zoe99(f): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
They should be hung by the balls and the Ballz be roasted before feeding them to the dogs
Haa...with this grave punishment that you want to be meted out to them,I hope you've never as much as stolen anything in your life.If you have,this is a typical case of " judge not so that ye be not judged". I'm surprised you want them to lose their manhoods for something like this.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by bptc10: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Igbo don't fight people out of envy and hunger, that is exactly what you guys are doing in your region, so carry your problem alone and don't bring Igbos into it
Godfullsam:

Sorry, they will not arise in unity of purpose to hold their dubious leaders accountable.

But when TINUBU'S name appears anywhere, you will see them crawl out of their cocoons and start talking rubbish.

As far as they are concerned, Tinubu is the reason why there lives and states are backward.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by iezeiyida(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
They take fast actions to arrest, prosecute and punish them but what of the useless soldiers that shoot and killed tens of peaceful protesters at the Lekki Tollgate, and even the hoodlums sent by politicians to attack, disrupt and kill the peaceful protesters in many part of the country

Useless country inhabiting useless leaders
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by PissfulProtester: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zoe99:
Haa...with this grave punishment that you want to be meted out to them,I hope you've never as much as stolen anything in your life.If you have,this is a typical case of " judge not so that ye be not judged". I'm surprised you want them to lose their manhoods for something like this.
Dear, I don't steal. I have never done that and I won't. I hope you are not one of the looters..Let me know if you are one of them so I can take back my comment
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Godfullsam(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
bptc10:
Igbo don't fight people out of envy and hunger, that is exactly what you guys are doing in your region, so carry your problem alone and don't bring Igbos into it

Yes you are right.

Igbos only fight people out of jealous and hatred.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Zoe99(f): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
Dear, I don't steal. I have never done that and I won't. I hope you are not one of the looters..Let me know if you are one of them so I can take back my comment
You want to tell you've never stolen in your life? Something as little as a pen?We both know that's not true and no, I'm not one of them.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by aboubkr(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
They are peaceful protesters leave them alone
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by snipernigga(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
What about those that shot Lekki toll gate protesters
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Lovelyn451(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
biko prosecute them...tchew
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slurity(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lucciey:
Hope they don't carry innocent people
we don't care, send all of the to court and let them defend themselves and if fund guilty, send them to hell fire straight. I hate nonsense
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by iWise(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:

Ogbeni, go drink your meds.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slurity(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
snipernigga:
What about those that shot Lekki toll gate protesters
go and sit down, those one die for foolishness
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Dantedasz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Prosecute the soldiers that opened fire on unarmed and peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll plaza first. That should be the starting point but as usual the government will sweep this under the carpet where it will fester like a rotting sore until it blows up and sparks the next set of riots which are obviously coming sooner than later.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Elmander1983(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Question is, would these guys still possess the items they looted? Some would have sold them off at a stupid rate in the black market and to greedy business men who patronize thieves. The most they can help the government and relevant authorities do is help pin point their partners in the act. Hoping justice prevail cos the thought of how those guys hijacked the protests baffled me. Like they'd been waiting for a chance to strike? Maybe still, they were sponsored by the big guys up there who probably couldn't get nothing from the financial support the #EndSars protesters were getting. Still thinking loud here
SilverNorGold:
Good.. All those involved should be dealt with. They should also return ALL they looted and pay for whatever damages they caused.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Sammyblaq(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jide clap for yourself... Bigger hit dey come.

The sun is rising people.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
What about the killers at lekki massacre? Are they going to b prosecuted too?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by RedPhoenix: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message on the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thank you.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by PissfulProtester: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zoe99:
You want to tell you've never stolen in your life? Something as little as a pen?We both know that's not true and no, I'm not one of them.
I know you won't believe it..but it's the truth. I have taken things without the owner's permission but will always mention to the owners when I see them. I don't know how to keep quiet when Its necessary to talk.

Thank God Yoo are not one of them
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Kotaju: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
cry undecided undecided.. and how does the state go about doing that
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Eriokanmi: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:
Ogbeni, what tribal rants are you spewing here? If your utterance snowballs into crisis, we won't be able to curtail it oo. We want peace in our land pls. Have you heard any news from the south east where police stations , properties and shops were looted? What about kwara state and kaduna incident today? Ma so isokuso mo joor. I heard in the video which went viral, in which hoodlums broke into Oba Akiolu's palace. Our people were speaking pure yoruba in that video. Did you hear those swimming in the Palace pool speak? What about the looting and destruction of property in osun?

Did ipob load themselves in a truck to osun too to do that ? Same happened in enugu and ibadan. Please Google the looting and destruction of property in kwara in which one guy said...a maa ko gbogbo e tan ni lonii. Meaning we will pack everything today...are they also Igbos? I'm not exonerating any tribe and I totally condemn arson. But don't generalise it on igbos please.

The thugs are the instruments our politicians use during elections nationwide...those who would be snatching ballot papers. It happened last year in lagos, even in igbo residence in lagos where yoruba thugs were seen carting away ballot papers in isolo. Olu Philips of channels tv reported it back then. The police stationn was close-by but no police went to stop them. The same scattered the igbos who were on the queue trying to vote because they wanted their candidate to win against the one favoured by igbos. What would you say to that? Don't offend God
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by valuedammy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
When last do they prosecute those who looted public fund.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by MichaelDuf: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
All the lagos touts will suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Blocks EFCC's Bid To Seize Two Abuja Properties / Giadom Releases Modalities For APC NEC Meeting / Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.