Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe (1984 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Does Milk Crate Challenge from DSS custody - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by NairaHercules24: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
azzima:
BUT the ONLY tribe that have MASSACRED the Igbos many times are the Northerners.....they will do it again SOON!

Are you ignoring how many times you miscreants where chopped into pieces and chased away like monkeys by the northerners ?

Just a few days ago, the northerners left yorubaboon bodies scattered everywhere on the floor. You guys thought you could show them pepper but it quickly back fired

And let’s not forget about how the Fulani, and your afonja killed many yorubaboons. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by Kamanuozuzu: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Orubebe01:
For the first time this man made sense. I said it that an igbo man wont have the effrontery to enter into Oba of Lagos palace to loot it.
I love Nnamdi kanu and I support Biafra but my problem with Nnamdi Kanu has been his utterances, he talks anyhow. A good leader should learn how to bridle his tongue.
Also I wasn't comfortable when Nnamdi Kanu started supporting Yoruba people in their quest for oduduwa Republic cos we all know who Yoruba people are, they can't be trusted. He acted as if he has forgotten history.

Nnamdi Kanu's mouth is more potent than Shekau's bombs.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by Turantula(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:
Igbo people are lucky that they are dealing with Yoruba. If it were to be other tribes, by now they would have been using bodybags to convey igbo people from the North.

This monster called Nnamdi Kanu will put igbo people in problem one day
Yoruba people are lucky that they are dealing with Igbos. If it were to be Fulanis, by now they would have had Fulani Emir of Lagos, Epe, Badagry, etc.
This slave called Asiwaju Tinubu will sell out Yoruba people one day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by Turantula(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Seems you are the only one that doesn't know my tribe and that I don't play that tribal sentiments with you guys.

Just tell your supreme leader to shut the hell up
Juliusmalema is an Aboki from Kebbi State.
We know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by gidgiddy: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
The kind of statement he issued yesterday which I listened to is capable bringing up another genocide and millions of Igbo will die. Evil triumph in any society when good men do nothing. When elders are not at home children may wear snakes as necklaces. The hottest part of hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of great moral crisis. Let us gather to reason together and run when the rains is yet to come. Nnamdi Kanu is putting all Igbo in trouble and danger in Nigeria

One thing I never understood about idiots like Joe Yorubakwe is why would you want Igbos to be part of a country where one man can cause millions of Igbos to massacred just by what he says? If one man can cause Igbos to be massacred in the country they belong to then you should be encouraging Igbos to leave that country because Nnamdi Kanu is not the only Igbo man that has a mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by coolitempa(f): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
rubbish you want to blackmail him nonsense every igbo is ipob

This iPod illiterate is here again....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Speak For Igbo Nation By Joe Igbokwe by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
coolitempa:

This iPod illiterate is here again....
aturu Yoruba d*rty f**lish g*at

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West / Biafra The Land Of The Rising CRIME. / Atiku In Clutches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.