Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker (58446 Views)

Five Stowaways Arrested On Lagos Vessel / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Stowaways who Hid In A Europe-bound Ship From Lagos Arrested In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by JokeAdeleke: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by mrkings84(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2020
When is the next tanker leaving??

My neighbor said I should ask for me!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by panpan(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
However lawyers representing the vessel's owners, which had come from Nigeria, today told the BBC the incident was '100 per cent not a hijacking'.
There was no hijacking. The crew had been aware of the stowaways on board for some time.

It was more likely a betrayal by the crew.

A human trafficking syndicate may have helped the stowaways to get on the ship, probably with the consent of some of the crew.
However, in order for the crew to absolve themselves of any complicity before the UK authorities, they brought up this hijacking allegation.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by planetx: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
I pity anyone going to the UK to live there illegally in 2020. You will use your own hand and leg self deport when frustration almost kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by nengibo: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:
shocked

Village People Internet Network (VPIN) Nigerian branch is strong ooo

Them don already reach UK, and instant deportation. undecided
Maybe the guys name na Moses
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by rukis360(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oyinbo and their love for adventure...

They want to used these stowaways for action movie..
u obviously dnt knw hw a responsible and proactive govt operates

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by DECLAN2015(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
nairaman66:
This government made things worse for Nigerians. If you are still supporting this government, you need to get your sanity checked!

It is not about this government
It is about Nigeria structures.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by Ohizman73(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
A little sensationalist with the headline. The ship was last known to have docked in Lagos. However, that doesn't mean that the stowaways are Nigerians. It is a Libyan ship and we all know how precarious the security situation is at the moment.
Then some foolish people were agitatating events that would turn us worse than libya
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by nairaman66(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
DECLAN2015:

It is not about this government
It is about Nigeria structures.

Who is responsible for structures? Government Offcourse!
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by Melir787: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Soon. It will be a crime to be a Nigerian in the world. These people are embarrassing us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by Chimasoka: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian Soldier Says: This Is The End Of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zjH6BarA0s
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by passion007: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
panpan:

There was no hijacking. The crew had been aware of the stowaways on board for some time.

It was more likely a betrayal by the crew.

A human trafficking syndicate may have helped the stowaways to get on the ship, probably with the consent of some of the crew.
However, in order for the crew to absolve themselves of any complicity before the UK authorities, they brought up this hijacking allegation.

Betrayal by the crew?
A crew of English sailors betrayed a group of Nigerian stowaways by putting out an SOS call?
What you're saying makes no sense
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
A little sensationalist with the headline. The ship was last known to have docked in Lagos. However, that doesn't mean that the stowaways are Nigerians. It is a Libyan ship and we all know how precarious the security situation is at the moment.

Please leave that talk. They have dealt with enough Nigerians to know them on sight. Before you know it one Delta boy will say Boko
Haram chased him with endsars bullet so he is seeking asylum.

We don dey see the videos since.
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by swedbase(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Some of them are those that escaped from Edo prison grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by Franktom247(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
My people make una no gree make them deport una tell them you want to see queen elizabeth tell her u guys came for the 1960 independence document the original one make she give una
Re: Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Expect more of this
Many disillusioned youths are making plans to leave the country as we speak.
Be it legally or illegally
The civil unrest may have just made things worst.
Cynic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] / Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.