Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US (484 Views)

Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage / Serious Relationship In Lagos!!! / I Need A Young Matured Lady For Serious Relationship In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by nksimpleguy: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello,

I'm 37 year old guy working class. I'm a Christian, 6ft ta based here in US. I'm looking for a serious lady also a working class based here in the US. Please you must based here in the US.
Please stay away if you are looking for green card. I'm only interested in someone who is genuinely looking for a serious relationship to settle down.
My email is mind4upro@gmail.com.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by RedPhoenix: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
May the Lord direvt your search. Thesedays women na wa. Men are ready but .. God go help men. I just tire
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by Franzinni: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bros those black Americans you no see anyone ?

I thought they love Africans.
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by xendra: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
May the Lord direvt your search. Thesedays women na wa. Men are ready but .. God go help men. I just tire
una no go fit find love especially with the wrong mindset. see OP wey claim say he dey find love dey worry about green card cheesy such a person even if a girl genuinely liked him as long as she is not in US he will be suspicious of her because he is already concerned about green card and as such is likely to ruin any relationship.

what is your business if the person is going to get green card as long as they fulfill their purpose in your life?

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2020
nksimpleguy:
Hello,

I'm 37 year old guy working class. I'm a Christian, 6ft ta based here in US. I'm looking for a serious lady also a working class based here in the US. Please you must based here in the US.
Please stay away if you are looking for green card. I'm only interested in someone who is genuinely looking for a serious relationship to settle down.
My email is mind4upro@gmail.com.

Thanks
Are you a NIGERIAN..?
So despite all these things happening to MEN in the US, you still want to get married..?
IF you are a Nigerian, why not travel back to Nigeria, get a Good Lady of your Choice Pregnant & pay her off. She can as well nurse the babies 4u as time goes.
When your kids are of Age, you relocate them to the United States..

The 2 BASIC REASONS you need these Ladies are:
1. for procreation.
2. for companionship.
What else..?
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2020
xendra:
una no go fit find love especially with the wrong mindset. see OP wey claim say he dey find love dey worry about green card cheesy such a person even if a girl genuinely liked him as long as she is not in US he will be suspicious of her because he is already concerned about green card and as such is likely to ruin any relationship.

what is your business if the person is going to get green card as long as they fulfill their purpose in your life?
Don't Blame the OP.
MEN wey dey US don suffer...
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by xendra: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Don't Blame the OP.
MEN wey dey US don suffer...
na this kind mentality dey make dem suffer, dem no dey choose right. he clearly isn't looking for love but is more concerned about a lady who already has green card.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thread with caution. Naija girls in Naija are only looking for green card. Better to find a Nigerian citizen there to marry than a Nigerian in Nigeria who can turn on you in a split second
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
xendra:
na this kind mentality dey make dem suffer, dem no dey choose right. he clearly isn't looking for love but is more concerned about a lady who already has green card.
U hv got it wrong. Someone who doesn't have green card can pretend to love him only to turn on him after getting green card. Him looking for someone who already has green card means he's looking for love
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by RedPhoenix: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
xendra:

Okay you have a point. What drink do you take, so I can have it sent by mail tongue

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship In The US by Sunshinegold44: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2020
+2348075259497

(1) (Reply)

Needed A Young Lady That Love Sex So Much / New Year Message To You At Nairaland ! / In Need Of A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.