Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet (54228 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Mokason288(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
merieam16:
so is only does that that are 25yrs and above that gives their lives to Christ...smh U need Jesus asap
Now I’m sure you’re just a sick deluded kid ... grow up plssss
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by kalvoken(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Incognito403:

I'm here to burst every ipobian lie.

I'm your nightmare.

My nightmare or that of Igbos

You sound so confused
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Incognito403: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
kalvoken:

My nightmare or that of Igbos

You sound so confused

Avoid me if I'm not disturbing you.

I'm only a threat to bloody propagandists

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Hezmatosky: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

She's not your problem
But what if Buhari is not your problem too?

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by olajizz01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:

How is she the problem of Nigeria at this point ?
So all Nigeria problems was created within the 4yrs of this lifeless president abi,that's the problem of you guy attached to one useless party or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by kalvoken(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Incognito403:

Avoid me if I'm not disturbing you.

I'm only a threat to bloody propagandists

Get yourself a dignifying job. A job that will earn you some respect
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Fortune109: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
This world sha...na you say happy birthday na you say thank you ma join

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by blessedaunty: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
65 years you mean to say, all the same Happy birthday.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by davodyguy: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
teacherbim:
55 years ? ha embarassed, happy birthday to her, age gracefully
Hin shock you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Shortyy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hezmatosky:

But what if Buhari is not your problem too?
Are you going forward in life or backward? SMH.
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Incognito403: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
kalvoken:

Get yourself a dignifying job. A job that will earn you some respect

At least I'm not a hoodlum like you and your fellow ipodians.

If bursting propagandists is my job, then it's dignifying enough for every sensible person.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Egalite: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
In Nigeria, once you are a politician, I don't think you can never be poor again �
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Football age
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by dasparrow: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mama Peace! Mama "Na only you waka come?" cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by sayisayi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
She dey fly Dubai for tummy tuck abi. Mek we no hear bad news again.

In UK, ex PM wife will take train or bus, or in China, commercial plane...in Naija...private jet

End corruption

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by DWJOBScom(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
So who is the problem
this is the origin of false information
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by dasparrow: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Egalite:
In Nigeria, once you are a politician, I don't think you can never be poor again �

Precisely! That's because they loot so much money that even their future generations up to the 10th generation will never finish spending. And then you wonder why abject poverty has become the order of the day in Nigeria. Sigh!

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Codes151(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Madame. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by deliveryboy: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Was she holding any elective political position. She is not your problem. Go and hustle and leave the innocent woman alone.

Nonsense
So you realized she’s not holding any elective political position, so is your god Tinubu holding any political positions that you pray to his name like he created you. Hatred for Tinubu that held office 1999 to 2007 but you love someone who governmed from 2010 to 2015, sold oil at $110 per barrel. Goodluck and mama piss were shameless thieves.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by teacherbim(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
davodyguy:

Hin shock you?
eeee shock me ooooo,I thought she is more than
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
So who is the problem
Forfeited funds. So where did it go to? Since it was forfeited. In simple terms, it has been re-looted.

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by galaxy2020(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
merieam16:
One of the problems of Nigeria....Arise oh Lord and let the enemies of this country be scattered
...your problem has been stirring at you for years, u only choose to blame another
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Seerade029: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cc:

Helinues
Arrewa
NGpatriot
Iamgrey5
Legendhero
Thatfairguy1

Come see hypocrisy on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by davodyguy: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
teacherbim:
eeee shock me ooooo,I thought she is more than
She's a civil servant.

You know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol in the next 6 years I hope you continue to cry over mama p.

That's how this current govt will rule and go and nothing tangible will be done. Yet mama p is the problem.

Brethren let's liberate ourselves from hate for these people and face the current problem.

You argued aimlessly..

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by teacherbim(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
davodyguy:

She's a civil servant.

You know what I mean
okkk, I got it cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Testimony1988(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
She's enjoying our national cake.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Onepeople: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
So who is the problem
in whose pocket has its been forfeited to?
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Xzellentgraphic: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just pray the jet no crash
Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Onepeople: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
merieam16:
At which point.so u mean Nigeria problem just spring up yesterday
don't mind them, my only problem in blaming the past leaders for our woes in governance is because it will give the current system an ample opportunity to continue to loot .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Dreyton36: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Happy birthday to all my fellow widows grin
I don miss this woman talk abeg, she no they hide illiteracy , she go just open mouth waaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet by Lamasta(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
This one too is part of the reasons we are where we are today as a nation...
She and her husband had the opportunity to do more for this country but did less

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.