Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums (69657 Views)

Edo State COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looted / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by MrRegret: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2020
We know who the enemies are now.
#KILL*THE*LEADERS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by MrRegret: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
We know who the enemies are now.
#KILL*THE*LEADERS[color=#990000][/color]We know who the enemies are now.
#KILL*THE*LEADERS
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Farki: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
ehinmowo:
Until I see actual everyday people that testify that they received those item at those times, it remains a fluke. Blv Nigerian politicians at your own peril.

I got a small bag of rice but it was not the same as the ones in this warehouse, it was in their black bag with Lagos stickers and I only got it because my family knew people, later I went to ask my neighbors if they got, most didn't.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Just like one politician that wanted to share it on his birthday undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Wike's Wickedness is not here at all.
Real wicked. During covid19 period wjn he locked down All the palliatives were strictly for indegenes

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Eillyeillz(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
ecomalchemist:
All na Sakamanje, tunamania.
Politicians are very afraid, they never anticipated that this day would come.

Put them on thier toes till they get no rest. Bunch of clowns !!!

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature

How much is it??
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by DragonFire433: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2020
ehinmowo:
Until I see actual everyday people that testify that they received those item at those times, it remains a fluke. Blv Nigerian politicians at your own peril.

Exactly

They must have relocated those palliatives to another location.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by King44(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
dre11:
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has narrated how his Chief of Staff, Ladan Salihu, opened the warehouse which stores COVID-19 palliatives in the state for hoodlums.

The governor explained that his CoS flung the doors of the warehouse opened when hoodlums attempted a raid on the storage facility.

Mohammed, who made this known on his verified Twitter handle, said the hoodlums were disappointed when they saw an empty warehouse, adding that the foodstuffs were distributed between May and August.

The governor wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenBalaMohammed/status/1320337942381006850
accountability, credibility abeg she this man get two heads?
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by filleSouriante(f): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
limeta:
Bauchi you sure say you no deliver the pallative to boko haram and isis just saying.

And again any body hear about or from boko lately.

Babes you miss them that much? grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by authority2006(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Good one, Mr Governor. Northern governors should continue teaching their Southern counterparts how it is done. And it is not compulsory for dimwits from the south who are expressing doubts to believe you.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Ratedgang: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Between may and august? Why are they lying that it’s between September and October they got the palliatives. Government should stop lying
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by biglizzy: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerian politicians right now.
Many days for the thief,one day for the owner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh3aNBKKs8U
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by mrkings84(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2020
What surprised me the most is how these thieves politicians loot billions of naira that they can never exhaust all their lifespan on Earth and still have the nerves to loot ordinary perishable food items meant for poor masses.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by JokeAdeleke: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message
To the Whatsapp contact on the signature

Thank you
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Chicha77: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
limeta:
Bauchi you sure say you no deliver the pallative to boko haram and isis just saying.

your brain is very Flat like fish
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by ajl: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Psyching the public in his state. Trust Nija politicians at your own peril. He is attempting to create the impression that there are no palliatives to loot so that people will get their mind off it. Meanwhile he could be hiding the items somewhere. No be Nija politicians?
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by martineverest(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
djflexcy:
Does it mean the North are more wiser than the West? Food for thought
they care more about their people than southern leaders

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by sinkhole: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
grin

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by ZooOga: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2020
how in the f**k does one move a warehouse full of palliatives without the street knowing the destination? you already know how ppl form mouth and gossip insistently. stop repeating dis mumu it was moved nonsense.

see what i mean about the streets?

Chief Ojukwu
@ChiefOjukwu
Adults/parents raid Queen Amina boarding school pantry in Kaduna to empty food items meant for students.

We move!

https://twitter.com/ChiefOjukwu/status/1320438030793089024
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Lamasta(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Heartless people devoid of humanity in government
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
He’s lying. If they were shared then the hoodlums had no reason to come in the first place. I blame the illiterate masses for allowing their governor educate himself enough to speak on all their behalf.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by aaking(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry
I heard a bag of rice is now 18k. The borders have been forced open and customs chased away.

Me wey no see anything loot. I dey vex

Which border .
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by MartinsD12(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
dre11:
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has narrated how his Chief of Staff, Ladan Salihu, opened the warehouse which stores COVID-19 palliatives in the state for hoodlums.

The governor explained that his CoS flung the doors of the warehouse opened when hoodlums attempted a raid on the storage facility.

Mohammed, who made this known on his verified Twitter handle, said the hoodlums were disappointed when they saw an empty warehouse, adding that the foodstuffs were distributed between May and August.

The governor wrote:

Let it be known to all, come 2023 nobody who is sensible should even be thinking of voting, this country needs total restructuring, those governors and politicians are all the same both Apc PDP we don't need them again, how you stock Covid19 food palliatives made for the people while the people are dying of hunger and starvation, they must be probed this politicians are wicked and a total disappointment to mankind
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
That's how it ought to be, not to be keeping the palliatives.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by sonofthunder: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2020
dre11:

The governor wrote:

If it was truly shared to the masses, they will not be going over to the warehouse.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry
I heard a bag of rice is now 18k. The borders have been forced open and customs chased away.

Me wey no see anything loot. I dey vex

Please confamentoo ooooh
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Master94: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2020
limeta:

you can also answer that one too
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Omezif(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
If the story of governor is true, he did well by sharing the palliative in time unlike other governors that are waiting to get more profit to steal as food stuffs are skyrocketing day by day in the market.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by shugabasbn: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Your co-governors said they just brought their own this month.
Who is telling lies
Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by Mars16(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yobabad:
Are you sure it was not moved to another warehouse? Are you sure sir?
That's why I say Nigerian politicians need;

Re: Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums by jaywon442: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
only Bauchi people can convince me if truly palliatives were shared. I need testimonies from just 10 people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.