Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

3 Days Free Basic Graphic Design TOMORROW - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Days Free Basic Graphic Design TOMORROW (219 Views)

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days / Dear Nigerians, Pidgin English Has Basic Rules Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Days Free Basic Graphic Design TOMORROW by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hey friend!

I taught you had passion for graphics design?

Why did you miss the Graphics design class we held last month. Will you complain of time to also master your talent and exhibit your passion?

Look at some of the images our students created in the last batch with SMARTPHONE ���� you can see you missed a lot�

But wait! We have organized another class to commence on the 26th of October being TOMORROW

Will you miss out again or what? Hop on the link and join the class today! Remember the free class is for only 3days
/+2348065860487

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Free Basic Graphic Design TOMORROW by gabe1234(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
i am interested
i will chat you up now

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Free Basic Graphic Design TOMORROW by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Great�
Re: 3 Days Free Basic Graphic Design TOMORROW by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yesterday's class was lit. Join us today

(1) (Reply)

Funding For Msc Biology In Usa For Fall 2021 / All Students Writing Neck Read This / Rivers State Government Of Nigeria Ministry Of Education Public Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.