Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn (1257 Views)

REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn / Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Nigerian Army Sacks Soldiers Involved In Kidnapping, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by rexericx(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonny Camp Clinic

Though Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu blamed ‘forces beyond our control’ for the attack, while insisting that he had no authority over military engagements, the soldiers involved in the heinous mission have now exposed the truth.

The soldiers, who were deployed from 65 Battalion, Bonny Camp, Victoria Island, Lagos, told some of the victims’ relatives after dumping them at MRS Hospital that they were sent by Governor Sanwo-Olu.
“They came in two Hilux vans with atleast eight bodies. Some were still alive when they returned. They dumped them at MRS Hospital. They told us clearly that it was Governor Sanwo-Olu that sent them,” a brother to one of the victims, told SaharaReporters.
It was, however, gathered that against widespread belief by members of the public, Brigadier-General Francis Omata didn’t command the soldiers nor was there when shots were fired.

He was said to be at home when the shooting occurred and was shocked when people started calling him that soldiers were at the toll gate attacking protesters.
After rushing to the scene and identifying himself, Omata was able to pull back the soldiers.
It was then he discovered that they were from there 65 Battalion, Bonny Camp, which is headed by Lt Col S. O. Bello.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/25/revealed-nigerian-soldiers-involved-lekki-massacre-took-eight-bodies-bonny-camp-clinic?fbclid=IwAR1LbAL790vKodPxSEyg8ZSkx5bVX3IQPhfK-f5X80-uTZMGX5FJYY74J-A

https://www./549890931861236/permalink/1617288278454824/

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by rexericx(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Well victory is close

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by XXXXTENTACION: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
And some animals were here on nairaland justifying these killings a few days ago.

they even went as far saying nobody was killed at the lekki toll that it was fake news. undecided

8 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by cktheluckyman: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
God will continue to expose muderers and their agents working to cover up their atrocities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Racoon(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
"No evil deed will go unpunished.Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary"
Late Dele Giwa.
No matter how far lie have travelled, the truth will always catch up with it.You cant shed blood & go scot free.
All those who have a hand in the Lekki #EndSARS protesters shooting will definitely pay for their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Nezero(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
May God Almighty expose all these apologists for whom they truly are.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by MosheDayan: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
rexericx:
REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonny Camp Clinic

Though Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu blamed ‘forces beyond our control’ for the attack, while insisting that he had no authority over military engagements, the soldiers involved in the heinous mission have now exposed the truth.

The soldiers, who were deployed from 65 Battalion, Bonny Camp, Victoria Island, Lagos, told some of the victims’ relatives after dumping them at MRS Hospital that they were sent by Governor Sanwo-Olu.
“They came in two Hilux vans with atleast eight bodies. Some were still alive when they returned. They dumped them at MRS Hospital. They told us clearly that it was Governor Sanwo-Olu that sent them,” a brother to one of the victims, told SaharaReporters.
It was, however, gathered that against widespread belief by members of the public, Brigadier-General Francis Omata didn’t command the soldiers nor was there when shots were fired.

He was said to be at home when the shooting occurred and was shocked when people started calling him that soldiers were at the toll gate attacking protesters.
After rushing to the scene and identifying himself, Omata was able to pull back the soldiers.
It was then he discovered that they were from there 65 Battalion, Bonny Camp, which is headed by Lt Col S. O. Bello

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/25/revealed-nigerian-soldiers-involved-lekki-massacre-took-eight-bodies-bonny-camp-clinic?fbclid=IwAR1LbAL790vKodPxSEyg8ZSkx5bVX3IQPhfK-f5X80-uTZMGX5FJYY74J-A

https://www./549890931861236/permalink/1617288278454824/
What do you expect from a northern soldier? his loyalty is not to Nigeria but to the caliphate and to Islam. to them we are just another set of infidels. if you are coversant with the views of many Northerners, they believe the protest was to unseat Buhari so they use any means necessary to quel the protest. One Nigeria where being a Nigerian is by force. may Nigeria burn to ashes grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
I hope this is a propaganda because I was beginning to have soft spot for Gov. Sanwo after his utterances during the crisis.
I'll be so ashamed of myself if this is true.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Rhapsodia: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy

BMC, oya food don land...
You can never hide the truth forever....the truth is like a smoke... grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by jlinkd78(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gradually d truth is adding up

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by XXXXTENTACION: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
J111333:
I hope this is a propaganda because I was beginning to have soft spot for Gov. Sanwo after his utterances during the crisis.
lets hope soundecided
i wonder how the bmc twist this now pictures came they said it was photoshop.
videos came they said it was doctored that nobody was killed.
now another evidence has come up.
seems they can't hide the truth forever.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by sapientia(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is but a tip of the iceberg.

Fashola is the winner of 2020 gulder ultimate search

He found a mystery camera at Lekki toll gate today and have given it to Sanwo Olu for forensic analysis.
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Xzellentgraphic: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
J111333:

Don't trust politicians..they can't be trusted
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by jchioma: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
I doubt if they will cooperate in a fair investigation, but Sanwolu and Jagaban have a case to answer.

The souls of those killed will speak against them, if not now, 2023 nor far.
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Kingspin(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Only a goat � dismisses Lekki shooting.

For Buhari and Sanwolu, the innocent blood of these peaceful protesters will forever be on your head.
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by AABBIIMM(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
J111333:
I know that the soldiers couldn't have been there without being sent. I know they couldn't have been sent without the governor's awareness and involvement either passively or actively.
Sanwo olu is just trying to do damage control by saying he's paying for their treatment free of charge. Don't believe their propaganda. They have sent cyberjournalist on several forums to deny any killing. He himself said nobody died which was a lie from the pit of hell. I have had to counter several of their paid ass licking psychopathic journalists here on nairaland. They should all be ashamed. Covid19 palliative was found first in Lagos and guess what , Sanwo Olu came out to say that it was meant for other southwest states, later on Osun, Ekiti and Oyo states palliative warehouses were busted. This isn't about political party but the heartlessness of our politicians. Sanwo Olu that just became a Governor has a doctorate degree in collusion and lying.
They have lying tongues and wicked heart. These people have made pact with the devil. You saw his godfather arrived, he said he's here to commiserate with the government but here was him smiling and saying he never travelled to France which was a pure lie. He did travelled out. Secondly, he smiled with his gworo teeth saying he is still the asiwaju and jagaban of Lagos.
Every youth is an Asiwaju, because they fought for nearly every one. He's never an Asiwaju, they're all looters.
God must visit all these injustice, impunity and tyranny.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by leaculpa: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
J111333:
My husband also said sanwoolu sent them. I said impossicant.
Maybe theyre trying to set him up & make him the fall guy. He doesnt look like he has dt kinda guts in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Fahdiga(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
y
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by baby124: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
J111333:
Shame!!!
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Liposure: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
The truth is finally coming out. So Sanwoolu thinks he can beat around the bush and go scotfree abi. It will shock him and his friends in the end
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Racoon(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Where is Helinues, and others?

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by igboarenice: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Racoon:
Where is Helinues, and others?
Mtchew
Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by christistruth01: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fake News from Oct 25 2020

Go pursue Peter Obi over the Asuzu River Massacre he has not denied ordering it and the bodies and their relatives are very real.

Re: REVEALED: Nigerian Soldiers Involved In Lekki Massacre Took Eight Bodies To Bonn by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tinubu why?
Ambide would not have done that

(1) (Reply)

First Robot To Be Granted Citizenship Of A Country / Is The Nigerian Government Underestimating IPOB? / DSS Goes After Igboho’s Financiers, Probes Aides’ Call Logs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.