Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Everybody Must Read, Even The Governor... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everybody Must Read, Even The Governor... (174 Views)

Satan's Meeting Against God. (please Read Even If You're Busy) / A MUST READ... Even If They Ask You, What Will Be Your Response / Almost Everybody Must Make Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Must Read, Even The Governor... by Info6: 4:00am On Oct 26, 2020
You joined the massive protest! End sars! End sars!! End Sars.. But what about the sins in your life that should be ended too? Let the change begins with you. REPENT!

(Romans 2:21-22, Matthew 7:3-5)

"Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!! I have a budget!!! The year is ending." ...Is that why you cannot do good to that poor man that came to you to beg money for his son who is on admission in the hospital? Don't stop doing good for whatever reasons. REPENT!

(Deuteronomy 15:7-10)

Why kill yourself, kill others, join secret society, loot the nation's treasury, do rituals, yahoo yahoo, prostitute? #REPENT!

(Galatians 5:19-21)

Let's talk about you. Who are you? Why the pride? What do you have? Even till this moment no man is richer than solomon. Be humble, and REPENT!

(1 King 3:12-13)

Nobody has it all & nobody knows it all! The millionaire is broke in the eyes of the billionaire. The billionaire is broke in the eyes of the trillionaire! Remember, nobody ever lived in this world and get out of it alive! Death and God is above all. #REPENT!

(1 Timothy 6:7)

You are a millionaire watching your neighbours suffering to eat, but you said to yourself, "I worked for my money, they should work for their's". Let me ask you this, Did you work for God's blessing? REPENT!

(Deuteronomy 8:18, Deuteronomy 6:10-12)

You are a car owner, you come across students on their way back from school, standing on the road begging for lift, saying "please sir, please sir, the next junction.." Out of the wickedness of your heart, you drove off without carrying them, yet you joined the end SARS Movement. Where is the change sir? Where is the change ma? REPENT!

(1 Timothy 4:12)

Let the change begins with you. You can be the Governor of this great state! You can be the president of this great nation! Everyone is a king with well doing! REPENT!

(Revelation 1:6)

Don't mock people who come to seek your help. Because the same sun which melt butter is the same sun that hardens clay, be kind to everyone. REPENT!

(1 Peter 2:17, Proverbs 17:5)

Your wealth means nothing to God if it is not for the benefit of the poor. Always remember you were not born with wealth and you will not leave this world with it. REPENT!

(Matthew 25:35-40, John 21:15-17)

"...and at the end, both the rich and the poor will die and the souls return back to God who gave it." Vanity! REPENT!

(Psalm 49:10)

He gives you money for your upkeep. Does he take care of his own wife? My dear remember the law of the universe. whatever you sow that shall you reap, expect that when you finally get married to your own husband. #REPENT!

(Galatians 6:7, Matthew 7:12)

"I pledge to Nigeria, my country to be faithful, loyal, and honest."
You are not loyal and honest, if you stand on the road with a wood-block collecting money from people. Where is the oath you sware? "I pledge to Nigeria my country... to defend her unity." Oga mek you too REPENT!

(Luke 3:14)

Luke 3:14 "And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages." REPENT!

Anytime you find it difficult to forgive people, you are portraying yourself as an unbeliever. Christianity is a religion of love! Any man can offend you, be prepared for it. As they offend you, forgive them. Those who fail to forgive others, will not be forgiven by God. REPENT!

(Matthew 6:15)

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy God's unlimited salvation. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me.Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer.

Thanks for your attention. This is evangelism. Pls take a part in it and forward to group or contacts you care for. God will bless u as u do this in Jesus name.

*Pls never be ashamed of Jesus Christ or his good work.. For
he cares and loves you*
Re: Everybody Must Read, Even The Governor... by MAHJOG(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Nice one more Blessing
Re: Everybody Must Read, Even The Governor... by Info6: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amen, thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/20 / Freedom From Depression I / Aborting A Baby Against God's Will Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.