Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? (410 Views)

If You Were God How Would You Judge Lai Muhammed? / Hisbah Conducts Door-to-door Search For ‘Sinners’ In Kano (photos) / If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by Emyogalanya: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Still on #endsars and looted covid19 palliatives. Fellow Nairalanders, since these are the very hot and trending topics in the past couple of days, i think its ok if we discuss it here on this forum. The presidency recently while condeming the looting said parents should reject those items from their children/wards. But then when you think that these palliatives were actually meant for the people. Who looted them. And the same palliative was hoarded by state, federal and local governments/traditional rulers and other institutions etc. As a matter of fact one of person said he intends to share it on his birthday (ie, as birthday gifts) no one has questioned anyone on why these items meant for the dying poor masses. But they quickly and easily blame the same masses for recovering their looted items by themselves. Pls my people if you were God and this case was brought to your court for judgement, and after hearing this case with its merit and demerit who will you find guilty of any criminal act lets discuss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by Emyogalanya: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Pls no sentiments , no emotions, no tribal bash, no religious war, no political correctness just focus on the topic raised. Thanks. i fly to your patronage: oh Lalasticlala
Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by okk4sure: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2020
I will adjourn d case till year 2023 to give final verdict on the issue and first of all deal will d person responsible for the Lekki massacre........

1 Like

Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by Emyogalanya: 5:39am On Oct 26, 2020
okk4sure:
I will adjourn d case till year 2023 to give final verdict on the issue and first of all deal will d person responsible for the Lekki massacre........
they are actually trying to find a way to deny it ever happened
Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by naija4life247: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Still on #endsars and looted covid19 palliatives. Fellow Nairalanders, since these are the very hot and trending topics in the past couple of days, i think its ok if we discuss it here on this forum. The presidency recently while condeming the looting said parents should reject those items from their children/wards. But then when you think that these palliatives were actually meant for the people. Who looted them. And the same palliative was hoarded by state, federal and local governments/traditional rulers and other institutions etc. As a matter of fact one of person said he intends to share it on his birthday (ie, as birthday gifts) no one has questioned anyone on why these items meant for the dying poor masses. But they quickly and easily blame the same masses for recovering their looted items by themselves. Pls my people if you were God and this case was brought to your court for judgement, and after hearing this case with its merit and demerit who will you find guilty of any criminal act lets discuss

Those that went to secret warehouses where palliatives were hidden have committed to offense. So the issue of forgiving them does not arise.

You cannot blame people for helping government to share what government planned to share to the people in a later date. As a matter of fact, the distributors which you erroneously call looters should be paid logistics fees for the work done because government would have budgeted for logistics to distribute the items. Now, that the people have distributed the items, the people deserves payment for the job done.
Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by orisa37: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2020
IT'S A MESS. THE LOOTERS SHOULD BE SET FREE AND COMPENSATED. THE STORERS, STOREKEEPERS AND THE LAW ENFORCERS AND SECURITIES SHOULD BE SACKED.
Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by orisa37: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2020
IT'S A MESS. THE LOOTERS SHOULD BE SET FREE AND COMPENSATED. THE STORERS, STOREKEEPERS AND THE LAW ENFORCERS AND SECURITIES SHOULD BE SACKED. THEY'RE GUILTY OF HATE.
Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by CodeTemplar: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Even God recognises those who steal to quench hunger separately from career thieves.
Re: If You Were God, Which Of These Two Sinners Will You Forgive First? by Emyogalanya: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2020
naija4life247:

Those that went to secret warehouses where palliatives were hidden have committed to offense. So the issue of forgiving them does not arise.

You cannot blame people for helping government to share what government planned to share to the people in a later date. As a matter of fact, the distributors which you erroneously call looters should be paid logistics fees for the work done because government would have budgeted for logistics to distribute the items. Now, that the people have distributed the items, the people deserves payment for the job done.
No be me call them looters o na the government

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Dangote Sent His Police To Open Fire At Peaceful Protest And Shot Prot / Ladoja Paid Heavily For Being Ungrateful To Adedibu, Yekinni Adeojo – Obasanjo / Lai Mohammed Will Spin Nigeria's Indebtedness Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.