Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

#endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands (589 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerian Army Disbands Legal Team, Pulls Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Gazelle22: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2020
NIGERIAN YOUTHS DEMAND 12 POINT AGENDA #ENDSARSNOW

1a. The President Should Come Out To Address The Youths Publicly, Not On Television
1b. Every State Must Get 10 Youth Delegates That Will Go To Abuja For The Deliberation Of Our Problems Which Will Come As Conference

2. The President Must Sign The Electoral Act Amendment Bill Into Law. This Must Be Done Within 30 Days.

3. The President Must Remove All Service Chiefs And Appoint New Ones Cutting Across The 6 Geopolitical Zones.

4. Remove The Inspector General Of Police And Honourable Minister Of Police Affairs Immediately.

5. The President Must Dissolve His Cabinet Immediately And New Ones Appointed.

6. The Senate President And Speaker House Of Representative Must Address The Country Promising To Do All These Within 48 Hours.

7a. Reduce The Salaries And Allowances Of Members Of NASS
7b. Pass A Bill To Adopt Recommendations Of 2014 CONFAB.
7c. Pass A Bill For Every State Government Agency To Publish Their Monthly Income And Expenditure.
7d. Pass A Bill For Each State To Generate Its Own Electricity.

8. The President To Announce Immediate Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price.

9. The President To Announce Immediate Reduction Of Electricity Tariff.

10. The President To Apologize To Nigerian Youths For Failed Government.

11a. The Families Of The Victims Of Peaceful Protest Should Be Compensated With A Minimum Of One Hundred Million Naira (#100,000,000) Each.
11b. The Families Of Victims Of SARS And Police Brutality To Be Compensated As 11a Above And The Officers Tried Publicly.

12. If The President Cannot Do All These, Let Him Resign.

Signed: Concerned Nigerian Youths.
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by PissfulProtester: 6:16am On Oct 26, 2020
These Nigerian yooots must be very stupid. The government must not be mild with them this time. Bloody Looters!
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2020
In a sane country that is what he should do but since we have a pre-recorded president. He cant do it. please my back is paining oh
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
These Nigerian yooots must be very stupid. The government must not be mild with them this time. Bloody Looters!
please where are you? i have a gift for you
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by TecM0: 6:20am On Oct 26, 2020
cool

Ok type it and take it to Aso Rock in person... Just as Sanwo Olu took the previous 5 point demand to Aso Rock, help us deliver this

Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by jidamsel43(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Though, the demands are relatively realizable but not achievable in this present administration.

Nigerian governments are all the same. If Buhari leaves office as the President today, another President will still follow the 'abnormal' which has become 'normal' process. The major problem in this country is our Constitution. If pressures are not mounted on legislatures to the right thing, then the struggle continues
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by capitalzero: 6:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Upsidedown9ja:
please where are you? i have a gift for you

He is an online hoodlum , try to avoid him
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by OfoIgbo: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:

Piss-off

Painment tingz
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Flora2Sweet: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol I doubt they will even open this Bill
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by ivolt: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Mixture.
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by IamWonderful: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Lovely we want it
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Upsidedown9ja(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
capitalzero:

He is an online hoodlum , try to avoid him
think big my friend and stop been unnecessary stupid, it doesn't pay to be a fool ok

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Emekankwoka(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2020
1.Nigeria must be broken into 4 countries. Namely :Arewa, Middle belt, Oduduwa, And BIAFRA with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Emekankwoka:
1.Nigeria must be broken into 4 countries. Namely :Arewa, Middle belt, Oduduwa, And BIAFRA with immediate effect
Shhhh. Calm down my guy. That one is undeniable. The demands are very impossible, Buhari the dullard can't even grant a quarter of it let alone all. That is where the problem will start from as he will want to use force in his bid trash the demands. The country will be set on fire and just like that Nigeria will disintegrate. I don't know for middle belt but the entire south will part away and several countries will be born.
Mark my words.
PS
I'm neither Igbo no Yoruba.
This is a sacred voice.
Re: #endsars: Nigerian Youths Articulate 12-point Demands by helinues: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Are you referring to Prolooters youths?

(1) (Reply)

Pension: Must You Copy Everything From Lagos State, Abdulrazaq Blasted / Insurgency: Northern Elders Express Solidarity With Buhari / Joy As Metuh Leaves Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.