Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Let Me Show You How To Move From Alawee To Multiple Source Of Income - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let Me Show You How To Move From Alawee To Multiple Source Of Income (327 Views)

Corpers Dances As NYSC Increases Alawee To N33,000 (photos) / When Will Nysc Pay February Alawee / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Move From Alawee To Multiple Source Of Income by Tosinprays(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Can you imagine going to ShopRite with 1k for a shopping? I'm sure if you can get anything at all, you may not get more than 2 items. But here you are, about to take a decision that will turn you around positively, both financially and mentally.

This is an investment for you. Remember, you cannot eat your bread and have it but you can sow your seed and have it in multiple folds.

Skepticism has kept so many people from moving forward. It has limited many people. They always see reason why something will not work. They are problem seers but not solution seers. I want to believe you are not one of them. I want to believe you can see opportunity to do better than before in your desired areas of life.

Lack of digital skill is a limitation to you in the 21st century. There are people who are wallowing in lack just because they refuse to open their minds to various opportunities out there. You cannot dare go online and make money except you have something to offer.

If you have one or more of digital skills you have better advantage as far as this dispensation is concerned.

That is why with goodwill we are bringing this offer to you in almost free but valuable package.

I can assure you you will get more than 10 times of what you pay by the time you start practicing them.

We would show you how you can monetize your digital skill as you join this Masterclass.

You will learn:

✓Copywriting
✓How to write high value content that convert
✓ Web design
✓Digital marketing
✓ Animation

Bonus:..

✓How to make fortune through real estate
✓ Access to at least an E-book.

Act fast, limited space available.
The price would go up as soon as we reach the envisaged number.
Join now:..

Pay into Access bank
Ayodele Oluwatosin S.

Send your proof of payment to:

Remember, with this little amount for your learning today you can earn big tommorow. Don't waste this opportunity.

#Stay Safe
#EndSARS
#EndBadGovernance

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2021 Corpers Posted To Sokoto / Urgent Vacancy For Nysc Members / Register Your Business Under CAC!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.