Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother (713 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by samesta(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2020
The mother of one Anthony, who was among the #EndSARS protesters allegedly shot dead by soldiers at the Lekki tollgate in Lagos, is in grief over the circumstances surrounding her son’s death.

Soldiers had on Tuesday opened fire on the protesters and no fewer than six persons were alleged to have been killed in the process.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who had initially declared that no death was recorded, later confirmed three casualties as against the huge figures quoted by eyewitnesses at the scene of the incident.

Footage of Anthony’s mother, which was reposted on Instagram by showed her chronicling the circumstances surrounding her son’s death at the Lekki tollgate.

She said, “It has not been easy, I never knew that Anthony has so many friends like this. First of all, I want to thank his friends, who picked him up when he was shot; if it wasn’t for his friends, maybe the soldiers who picked up other corpses would have picked him up and say nobody died.

Those children saw when Anthony was running with gunshot wounds; they stayed with him; some of them fell under vehicles; a lot of things went on.”

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, said, “I can’t react to the Lekki tollgate issue because there is a panel on that. The panel is in the best position to react to any issue that concerns the Lekki tollgate incident.”

https://punchng.com/friends-prevented-soldiers-from-going-away-with-my-sons-body-in-lekki-grieving-mother/
Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by GamalNasser: 7:39am On Oct 26, 2020
This woman has bee suggested to be a liar and I hope the authorities investigate her claims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by bigt2(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
This woman has bee suggested to be a liar and I hope the authorities investigate her claims
I hope you were made to lie like this someday you zombie!

Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by helinues: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2020
The same boy that people claimed he died on a motorcycle bike accident??

To what end is this false claiming by this woman?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by AMINDA: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:
The same boy that people claimed he died on a motorcycle bike accident??

To what end is this false claiming by this woman?

She is already cashing out on the boy's death, whereas, the real mother is in Aba, Abia State!

2 Likes

Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by helinues: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2020
AMINDA:

She is already cashing out on the boy's death, whereas, the real mother is in Aba, Abia State!

Imagine this useless woman now

1 Like

Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by mekaw(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2020
I'm tired, currently looking for the dispatch Angel that send me to Nigeria, I need to know my crime, # Justiceforme
Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by samesta(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2020
AMINDA:

For real?
Re: Friends prevented soldiers from going away with my son’s body in lekki- Mother by RomanianNinja: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
Summary... I can't summarise this one

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is Live Now / Nigerian-american Assumes Role As Commander Of US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Emerges Winner Of APC Primary Despite Demands For Cancell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.