Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? (970 Views)

Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / How To Kill Nigeria SARS By 2018 By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by kmaster007: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2020
In a bid to check if the youth #EndSARS fight was a success and to know if the banning of SARS wasn’t audio too – Let’s all engage in this post.

Today, I shared a post about someone who narrated his fresh encounter with the banned SARS men and how they treated him and one other.

In the post, many Naijaloadites commented “It’s Lie” cause many believed there’s no more SARS on the road after they’ve been banned.

Personally, Yesterday I saw these scary SARS men at Abraham Adesanya area of Lekki, Lagos, though I wasn’t stopped because they were already busily harassing a youth already, so I was lucky.

I was so scared and bothered about how a banned Police unit still operates and they’re still heavily armed. Shey dem never suppose don collect their guns?

I’m sure a lot of people will be bothered about these SARS people since the curfew has been halted and people are now free to go about their day-to-day business.

Mehn! I’m f*cking scared of these people Oo!

1 Like

Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by Mayng01(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Not seen yet, but l learnt they were drafted to tollgate as well on the 20th.
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by realstars: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2020
All this will be history, the endsars is an open door for crime.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by uselessmod1: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2020
realstars:
All this will be history, the endsars is a open door for crime.
there will always b crime beside d daily news if sars crime was enough crime already
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by ceejayluv(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
realstars:
All this will be history, the endsars is an open door for crime.
It's duty of the police to check crime, besides their manpower wasn't reduced as the SARS officers were redeployed. All officers must report to their respective divisional head.
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by ceejayluv(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerians should also learn to differentiate between SARS and other units. Indications like inscription on vest or vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by femmoy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
lalasticlala please help move to FrontPage please. this is a crucial topic.
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by AstroG: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yes,saw them along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway on Saturday
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by Nostradamus: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don't believe this.

The sars operatives demselves will be scared of coming out.

Those saying they see sars on the road,maybe it's another security unit you witnessed and not SARS.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by slawormiir: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
No one
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by tobechi74: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
What you saw is RRS

4 Likes

Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by 2cribz: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Who has passed ore benin expressway
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2020
One thing I have have noticed is the high rate of civilians being killed in the past 2 days
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by ultimatebas(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2020
tobechi74:
What you saw is RRS
RRS isn't SARS oh! So we should mistaken them.
Re: Since The Banning Of SARS By Federal Govt – Have You Seen Any On The Road? by Hedonisco: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
AstroG:
Yes,saw them along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway on Saturday

Are you sure it is SARS you saw, or regular Mopols? Which part of the expressway exactly?

I'm also curious about the criminal SARS usually positioned around that Benin/Ore expressway axis. Has anyone seen them there lately?

(1) (Reply)

Fake Us Immigration Officer From Nigeria Arrested / There Are Some Gay Guys In This Forum! / Drama As Married Woman Allegedly Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.