Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Palliative Looting All Start Here In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Palliative Looting All Start Here In Lagos (250 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Palliative Looting All Start Here In Lagos by sorosoke101: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2020
I could remember during the covid19 pandemic we were told to come to the local government secretariat to write down our names so palliatives could be distributed to us. I remember vividly the mammoth crowd that went that day, but unfortunately our hopes were dashed after several months of waiting and nothing came up. Then a week before the ENDSARS protest began, we the men of the NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH with about 30 convoys of suv trucks loaded with covid19 palliatives moving out from the warehouse. We donot know were they took the palliatives to amd one useless politician came out and said he wants to distribute the palliatives on his birthday. Does the palliatives belong to your family?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsW4ZaKuCA
Re: The Palliative Looting All Start Here In Lagos by heendrix(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
sorosoke101:
I could remember during the covid19 pandemic we were told to come to the local government secretariat to write down our names so palliatives could be distributed to us. I remember vividly the mammoth crowd that went that day, but unfortunately our hopes were dashed after several months of waiting and nothing came up. Then a week before the ENDSARS protest began, we the men of the NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH with about 30 convoys of suv trucks loaded with covid19 palliatives moving out from the warehouse. We donot know were they took the palliatives to and one useless politician came out and said he wants to distribute the palliatives on his birthday. Does the palliatives belong to your family?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsW4ZaKuCA

Is he still alive?? sad

(1) (Reply)

Pensioners Block Major Road In Calabar As They Demand Payment Of Pension. VIDEOS / How Immigration Officers Prevented #endsars Protester From Travelling / NGO Drags Femi Falana To International Criminal Court Over Involvement In.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.