Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

#endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. (435 Views)

Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / #EndSARSMemorial: Lagos Police Release & Apologize To Protesters, Journalists / EndSARS: Hussaini Coomasie Apologises To Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by agboifeanyi242(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Anambra state Governor, H.E Willie Obiano sends out a stern warning to #Endsars protesters ,including IPOB members planning on protesting today being Monday 26th.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHIWvZOvu1w

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Moferere: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Igbos are overdoing it.
Kanu will just mislead them
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Henix(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Ipob is also the reason why he hoarded the palliative food items he was given to share to the poor masses. Wicked and shameless politicians

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Obiano you have our total support.

Send the miscreants to hellfire by any means possible...do not spare any.

As for parents and guardians, hold your wards if you don't want to lose them early.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Authoreety: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga, if ipob disturb you, send them to wherever you deem fit...

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Anambra1stS0n: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2020
I trust Obiano.
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Ikennamurphy: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:
Igbos are overdoing it.
Kanu will just mislead them
They're really overdoing things actually.. At this point everywhere should be calm.. Besides the ipob have been proscribed., every other sane Nigerian has moved on, if military comes in now they shouldn't shout extrajudicial killing
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Ikennamurphy: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Obiano you have our total support.

Send the miscreants to hellfire by any means possible...do not spare any.

As for parents and guardians, hold your wards if you don't want to lose them early.
Seriously, I wonder why they don't seem to have sense.. If they kill them now they will start shouting extrajudicial killing
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Please send those descendants of belzeebub to their father
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by adadike(f): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
I stand with you Obiano! Anambra must remain peaceful by fire by force. I hope you know that some members of awkuzu sars that do Odieshi juju as well have been infiltrated back to Anambra state police command. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by EagleNest(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Correct! Don't spare any trouble maker.
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by adadike(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Lalasticlala and Mynd 44, please move to front page inorder to warn my people
Re: #endsars: Anambra State Governor Sends Out A Stern Warning To Protesters/ipob. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Seriously, I wonder why they don't seem to have sense.. If they kill them now they will start shouting extrajudicial killing
Ndị Ronu face your front

(1) (Reply)

SARS Is Gone. Time For PHCN / FG Commenced Payment Of 30,000 Grants For Artisans / Femi Adesina: Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.