Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer (29503 Views)

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC / Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
According to the school principal, palliative was kept in the school but no longer there.
My question is, Who goes in search of palliative in girls school with a guns and weapons. How is that believable?

It's usually easy for Nigerian security agencies to claim they were attack first whenever they commit their atrocities and at the end still claim those they killed were hit by stray bullets.
Where are the guns and weapons you recovered from them to prove they were armed?
There was nothing like stray bullet. Instead of dispersion them with teargas or gunshots in the air, You shot directly at them and killed them.
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Moferere: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
SmartyPants:

On the contrary, instead of going to the spokesperson for the usual polished lines, he went the extra mile to speak to someone on the ground. That is what is considered good journalism.

It is against military rules of engagement
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by SmartyPants(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Moferere:

It is against military rules of engagement

Thats for the soldier to worry about, not the journalist.

And please rules of engagement relate to the grounds upon a soldier is justified in firing his weapon.
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Alove1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
There is a desperate effort to shift the blame for what happened in Enugu on the dead. I watched the video of the principal calling for security agents to come to their aid, I couldnt but notice that it is well in the evening or around 4pm judging by the shadow of the principal and the students whereas videos of the deaths were already making rounds online as early as 8am..

If the palliative weren't stored in that school, what will people go there to look for?

Attempts at stopping people looting palliatives by the army with live ammunition on the order of the governor is quite repulsive and using every means to cover it up is the height of it..

2 Likes

Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

We all live in Nigeria and see how the politicans take us for granted. Those people have no regards for Nigerians.

Aside from the politicans, the police tells you that they will kill you and nothing will happen. They are an evil byproduct of the system rot.

Huncle, the media owners are not stupid.

They know that an average Nigerian is a hopeful person who is very scared of death

But for many people to conquer that fear and embark on nationwide protests, even the media people are scared

Little wonder their reportage seems to be people-centric.

They know they won't be spared if they release certain imagery or videos that people won't like.

If certain situations threaten the very foundation of your business, you may want to sacrifice professionalism to save it.

Afterward, you return to what you are known for.

By and large, the police and politicans have enjoyed a bit of what they have served Nigerians for 6 decades

You are right. The truth is, we all have been victims of police' brutality, corruption, extortion, etc directly or indirectly. We all support #ENDSARS and #reformNPF. Personally I hardly feel any sympathy for policemen because of their wickedness. But the truth is that professionalism and integrity have to be core values of any establishment. The post Endsars insecurity in the country now was heightened by the unprofessionalism of the media. Distortion of facts, bad reporting, and fake journalism thereby inciting people into violence.

The media is capable of tearing this country apart and endangering lives if things continue this way
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Mars16(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
This headline is indicting Buhari indirectly, don't you think so?

Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
When 40 extra judicially murdered corpses are found at a River in Anambra under the supervision of Peter Obi they tell you the Governor cannot give orders to SARS or the military.

When Army men shoot at protesters in Enugu they tell you the Governor cannot order the army.

When Army Officers shoot into the air to scare protesters away in Lagos, they tell you that an innocent man who has not been elected into any Political office for more than a decade gave them orders.

The hypocrisy is alarming.

Must you bring tribalism into this?
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by marisdgreat(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!
THOSE KILLED WERE MISCREANTS
you should be the one to shut up. if u dont know anything dont open ur useless mouth to tell me to shut up. may any members of ur family be killed by soldiers and it will be tagged that they are miscreants. useless and foolish human being from the pit of hell.don't ever in ur life tell me to shut up
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by marisdgreat(f): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!
THOSE KILLED WERE MISCREANTS
Did u even have sense at all? A young boy on duty as a fuel attendant was killed by one of the soldiers and u called him a miscreant. chai may ur family members be affected and someone will tagged them miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by JONSYN7154: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
marisdgreat:

Did u even have sense at all? A young boy on duty as a fuel attendant was killed by one of the soldiers and u called him a miscreant. chai may ur family members be affected and someone will tagged them miscreants.
Amen.
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by dododawa1: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Then who?
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
marisdgreat:

you should be the one to shut up. if u dont know anything dont open ur useless mouth to tell me to shut up. may any members of ur family be killed by soldiers and it will be tagged that they are miscreants. useless and foolish human being from the pit of hell.don't ever in ur life tell me to shut up

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Nigga44: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Igbere TV is a known media attack dog used by this useless governor. But unfortunately, igbere TV are still learners in the act of media propaganda. In their desperate move to lie and protect their pay master, they have indirectly indicted the presidency as been culpable to the shooting in Enugu. According to igbere TV : Buhari ordered the shooting! I hope this report backfires on them.
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Nigga44: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
We are calling the attention of the presidency to this mischievous article by igbere TV.

Those people must provide the army 'sour e' they quoted on this article.
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by heniford2: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
It is of course a fake news from the usual quarters. I commend the army for protecting that school and the girls from violent marauders. The protesters were bent on looting the school properties and the innocent girls in there as well.
are you in enugu which civilian was with gun stop been a fool mumu
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Superjazz: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
It is of course a fake news from the usual quarters. I commend the army for protecting that school and the girls from violent marauders. The protesters were bent on looting the school properties and the innocent girls in there as well.
could ipob be behind the fake news?
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Bellotelli: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
God knows that it won't take me seconds to open fire if am a military personnel being threatened.
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by zoomzoom(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Moferere post=95350754]

Because this soldier is army spokesperson sad

This is lazy journalism. If you want to get information about the Nigerian Army, contact their spokesman ..

..and get all those AKAMU RESPONSES from the army spokesperson?.

This one spoke the TRUTH..and from the HEART.
Who wants to listen or read all those BEATEN TRACK usual robotic responses again..
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by Thelimitbreaker(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
When 40 extra judicially murdered corpses are found at a River in Anambra under the supervision of Peter Obi they tell you the Governor cannot give orders to SARS or the military.

When Army men shoot at protesters in Enugu they tell you the Governor cannot order the army.

When Army Officers shoot into the air to scare protesters away in Lagos, they tell you that an innocent man who has not been elected into any Political office for more than a decade gave them orders.

The hypocrisy is alarming.
very alarming indeed.... I've always wondered Tinubu's faults to these people.... But all the same, anyways they are only publicizing his name more.....
Re: Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer by tonyson010(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
AngelHoly:
So no body agree about ordering the shooting abii...

Bro karma and sis nemesis are not sleeping

Please how much is sachet of tomatoes in your area now Cos I don’t understand what this aunty is saying

Buhari have succeed finally

Am not surprised, lying has been the norm of the Govt.

Tomato shock me too. sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum / How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.