Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Politicians And Investing In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians And Investing In Nigeria (153 Views)

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Nigerian Politicians Are Clowns – Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians And Investing In Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerians are always quick to condemn politicians who loot and take the money to invest abroad,they accused them of not recycling the money in their own economy to create jobs.The recent events regarding the destruction of Tinubu's private interests from the aftermath of the Lekki toll gate incidence made me have a rethink about investing in Nigeria as a country.
If Tinubu had invested the money in business interest abroad i.e UK ,US,Sweden ,will he suffer the same fate like he suffered in Nigeria in recent days.
Your opinions and suggested are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

The Government Needs To Explain To Nigerians About Palatives. / Judicial Panels Must Investigate Lekki Shooting, Ensure Accountability For Crime / COVID19 Palliatives: I Was Wrongly Accused But I Forgive My Accusers–sadiya Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.