Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' (483 Views)

For Ify On Mama Ify / Triumph Of Light / How SYNW Honoured Ify Agwu Omalicha, Sesan Ajayi With The Songs Of Sorrow In 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Gloworld1: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2020
I don't know what happened to this talented author but her book made me fall in love with Nigerian Literature. So please does any one have an ebook of this particular novel or where I can read it. I have been searching for a long time.
Re: Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Girlyy: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
I love this book.I have a copy of it . I searched online too a couple of years back but I've forgotten the outcome. Seems it wasn't available as an e-book. I'll reread it once I get home. The author was exotic. I wonder why she's not in the limelight of Nigeria's literature. Thanks for lighting up my memory of that wonderful book.
Re: Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Gloworld1: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hi Girlyy. You can help so many people here if you can make your copy a soft copy. It would really be amazing. I hope you can��
Re: Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Girlyy: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gloworld1:
Hi Girlyy. You can help so many people here if you can make your copy a soft copy. It would really be amazing. I hope you can��
I don't have any idea how to convert it to a soft copy
Re: Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Gloworld1: 1:56am On Oct 31, 2020
It's work though but it's basically scanning your copy. It can be done in a business center or cyber cafe. Then if someone wants, we can send our email to you to send to us.
Re: Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Girlyy: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Gloworld1:
It's work though but it's basically scanning your copy. It can be done in a business center or cyber cafe. Then if someone wants, we can send our email to you to send to us.
OK.... I'm not financially buoyant though
Re: Searching For Ify Osammor's The Triumph Of The Waterlily' by Gloworld1: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okay. Thanks for replying

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips That Will Help You Avoid Plagiarism / Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / To My Superb Children Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.