Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do (360 Views)

Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? / 14 More Days! What Are You Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by winnerr(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
The year ends in 65 days and I need to save up at least 100k because I’ll need to pay my school fees when school resumes next year.

I have 20k if investment is needed. I will welcome all well-meaning opportunities and ways to make money.

Please help. Thank you.
Re: The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by winnerr(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
please help.
Re: The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by Mystic1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Do you have any skill?
Re: The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by winnerr(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Mystic1:
Do you have any skill?
yes, graphic design.
Re: The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by winnerr(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2021
still need help.
Re: The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by Syedqamber(f): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Watch tamil serials the Latest Promo of popular Tamil Serial Thirumagal that airs on Sun TV. Watch all Sun TV Serials FREE on SUN NXT App.

Watch latest Tamil tv show episodes on , including Tamil comedy, romance tamil serials, thriller, horror & family shows and more.
Re: The Year Ends In 65 Days: What To Do by aidameoryou: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mystic1:
Do you have any skill?

My brother good day to you.
I was going through an old thread on Nairalanders about how people made their first millions.

And your input caught my attention among others.

I would like you to teach me what you did and some of the things that I can venture on.

I know something's could be easier with the right amount of info from an already experienced fellow, as some ideas fail because of lack of info.

Am not asking for money from you.
I simply need ideas and which you can tutor me on.
Am not a lazy person, as I know what efforts I've made towards my breakthrough, and still haven't found that path for me yet.

I'll appreciate your response thanks....

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Night Wears At 2k Only / Please How Do I Withdraw Money From IGP Account To Naira Account / Business Partner/investor Needed For Agricultural Funding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.