Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cross River State Governor, Ayade Has Ordered House-to-house Search For Looted I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cross River State Governor, Ayade Has Ordered House-to-house Search For Looted I (124 Views)

House To House Search For Viral Symptoms Carriers In Kano / Federal Government Make Una Account For Looted Funds Nah / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State Governor, Ayade Has Ordered House-to-house Search For Looted I by Royce001(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
The governor of Cross River, Senator Ben Ayade has ordered security agencies in the state to search houses to recover looted items and take legitimate action to halt violence.

The Guardian reports that between Friday and Saturday last week, hoodlums and looters broke into over 35 government and private properties, looted several items and set some buildings ablaze...

Read details here: https://www.roizmedia.com/2020/10/cross-river-state-governor-ayade-has.html

Re: Cross River State Governor, Ayade Has Ordered House-to-house Search For Looted I by osuulola(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
I hope they will get search warrants for each house they'll be searching. You can't be breaking the law to enforce the law. #EndSARS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Easiest Way Of Making Assorted Meat Pepper-soup / Which Business Can I Start With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.