Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! (2806 Views)

Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by belamour(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
I will love to give you a review about how three of my vehicles was handled by Gimporters.... My hands are tied now but i will definitely keep you all informed by FRIDAY..

Thanks N Plz Do Follow The Thread To Keep Notified
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by belamour(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2020
I’m happy to inform you Guyz that the two Toyota Highlander will be received at the Nigeria port by next month. They are trying to fix a way to get the Pontiac on board. I hope to hear a better news from them soon.
Thanks to everyone
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by belamour(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2020
I’ve received the 2003 Toyota Highlander today 07/12/2020... awaiting two other vehicles. Thanks to everyone
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by belamour(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Thursday
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by belamour(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good Day Gimporters,
1. Where are my vehicles you picked up at the North Carolina Auction facility in August?
2. Why didn’t you send me pictures when you picked my vehicles to know the state you found my vehicles.
4. What are your reasons of delay ?
5. When exactly do you plan to deliver it to Nigeria port ?

Car Details In Ur Custody Re :
**** Red 2009 Toyota Highlander ****
**** Silver 2003 Toyota Highlander ***
****. Black 2007 Pontiac G6 ****

I will be so glad to hear from you.

Belamour
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Gimporters: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good Day Nairaland!

We must apologize to Mr. Balemour for the delay. We can feel his pains. We understand what it means to tie down funds. This is actually one of the most challenging transactions we have had in recent times. At times, business does not go seamlessly as planned. We have actually appealed and are still appealing to him to be patient with us as all hands are on deck concerning his transaction. Our contact in the US has also called him to explain the challenges to him and pleaded with him to exercise patience but we guess he needed to vent his grievances and so here we are.

Here is How It All Began.
Mr. Balemour bought three salvaged vehicles from the AUCTION (IAAI) in August 2020 by himself and engaged our trucking and shipping service on Friday 14th August, 2020 around 8:27pm for the first two vehicles (2003 Toyota Highlander and 2007 Pontiac G6 ).
We got a driver to pick up the vehicles on Tuesday 18th August, 2020 but there was storage (a cost of storage that must be paid) on the cars and their titles were not accessible (which means the cars cannot sail). Our partner undertook the cost of storage and trucking while he (Mr. Balemour) paid up the balance on 19th August, 2020. We did this to save him further cost of storage. Cars were picked up without titles and we told him to get the titles across to an address in Jacksonville Florida latest by 8:00am the next day (America time) in order to book and drop off the cars at the port.

We expected him to engage FedEx Overnight shipping to meet up with the stipulated deadline but he didn’t send the titles until Saturday 22nd August 2020. By the time the titles got to the address on the 25th August 2020, it was quite late meanwhile the trucker had long dropped off the cars at a storage facility in Jacksonville Florida and backed out of the deal. While we await the titles, the cars were parked in a storage facility at a cost (cars cannot be parked on the street). We have decided to bear whatever cost that will be incurred as a way of compensating the client (Mr. Balemour) for the delay.

Both cars were booked on Grimaldi shipping line on 24th August, 2020 with an earlier screenshot of the titles sent to us by the client. We also noticed both cars have also been booked on Sallaum shipping line by another agent unknown to us ( this is another major hitch in the process because a car cannot be booked twice on same shipping line). The cars also couldn’t be delivered at the port because they are non-runner and forklifted units which were not accepted at the time, so our contacts were waiting for a review of the policy at the port before taking the cars to the port. The review was later done but it only applies to Sallaum shipping line. Actually, our forwarding/shipping agent works majorly with Grimaldi in Jacksonville port.

Fast forward, when we couldn’t cope with the delay and realized Sallaum line now takes both Non-Running and Forklift Assist units, we made an effort to forestall further delay by retrieving the cars from our shipping agent to give another shipping agent. On 8th October, 2020 we succeeded in retrieving the 2007 Pontiac G6. The condition of the retrieved car was so bad as the car neither runs nor drives and to make matters worse, it can only be shipped through Sallaum line but it’s already booked by an unknown shipping agent on Sallaum (another hitch). We contacted Sallaum line but they refused to give us information that will aid cancellation of the earlier booking so it can be rebooked as a forklift assist unit. It cost us $115 to retrieve this unit and we bore this cost without asking the client to pay a dime. Our agent eventually succeeded in dropping off the 2003 Toyota Highlander at the port but for reasons best known to Grimaldi it wasn’t entered on their system until a few days ago when we called the attention of our agent.

For the third car, the client engaged us for the pick-up and shipping of a[b] 2009 Toyota Highlander[/b] on 19th August, 2020. Getting a driver was tough due to the impact of the global pandemic. Car was picked up on Monday 24th August 2020 without title while our partner also undertook the storage and trucking fees and we patiently allowed the client to make payment after more than three weeks from when the car was picked up. This is actually against our policy but we bent the rule so we could work with him. Title was delivered 3rd September, 2020 after nine days of pick up from the auction and he was told to deliver the title the following day but he never did. We told him the financial implication and later assured him of bearing the cost. Definitely the car was also dropped off at the storage while the title was being awaited. Unfortunately, tracing the title was difficult but it was later found about two weeks ago. We tried as much as we could to carry the client along and to keep him updated in all these via copied mails, whatsApp and calls.

Present Status of the Three Cars
2003 Toyota Highlander- delivered to the Port at Jacksonville. Below are the tracking details
Shipment#: S3-18941755. VIN: 107867.
Website: https://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/GNET45/Pages_RoroTracking/WFRoroTracking
Done and dusted!

2009 Toyota Highlander- Shipment#: S3-19222745. VIN: 088020
https://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/GNET45/Pages_RoroTracking/WFRoroTracking
Done and dusted!

2007 Pontiac G6- At a private facility in Jacksonville Florida. This unit is a write off and can only be shipped via Sallaum but it has already been booked by another shipping agent on Sallaum which we don’t know. Until there is a cancellation, we can’t do anything.

At this juncture, we will have to hand-off on the 2007 Pontiac G6 as our hands are tied while we allow the client to engage another shipper but we won’t mind covering the cost to the port if he eventually finds a way around it.

In summary, we gain nothing by keeping his cars rather counting our losses and licking our wounds in the process, bearing extra cost. If all units were clean titles and had titles handy at pick up, they would have since been in Nigeria.

Thank you all!

Team G-Importers.

UPDATE AS AT MAY 1ST 2021
Hello House,

We know Mr. Belamour (Bello Babatunde) will not come out to tell the whole world that we have delivered all three cars at the Nigeria Sea Port as agreed because he was bent on taking our business down.

He got the 2003 Toyota Highlander in December, 2020 and the 2009 Toyota Highlander in January, 2021 while the third heavily damaged 2007 Pontiac G6, which he compelled us to ship via container has since been at the port in Nigeria for more than a month now. He has denied ownership and refused to pay the shipping balance of $830. We are now forced to pay up this amount from our purse so we do not dent our image before our shipping agent in the State (who already paid the shipping balance on our behalf).

We want it to be on record today that Mr. Bello Babatunde is still owing $830 (N402,550) shipping balance and we have officially informed him via mail that we are done with this transaction and that going forward, all enquiries with respect to this unit should be directed to the shipping agent (whose contact details have been given to him).

Thank you all.

-----------------------------
G-Importers' Management

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by FYsol: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
This post actually came to me as shock because Gimporters has helped me to buy 2 cars and it was smooth and seamless.

I have been waiting to read their response and when I didn't get it I had to reach out to them only for me to be told they have be replying but it appears the poster is reporting their post leading to it being taking down.

For fair hearing please allow them to defend themselves so that we know what is going on. We cant decide just hearing from only you.

belamour:
Good Day Gimporters,
1. Where are my vehicles you picked up at the North Carolina Auction facility in August?
2. Why didn’t you send me pictures when you picked my vehicles to know the state you found my vehicles.
4. What are your reasons of delay ?
5. When exactly do you plan to deliver it to Nigeria port ?

Car Details In Ur Custody Re :
**** Red 2009 Toyota Highlander ****
**** Silver 2003 Toyota Highlander ***
****. Black 2007 Pontiac G6 ****

I will be so glad to hear from you.

Belamour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by johnbamy: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
For fair hearing on both sides, I am in full support.
FYsol:
This post actually came to me as shock because Gimporters has helped me to buy 2 cars and it was smooth and seamless.

I have been waiting to read their response and when I didn't get it I had to reach out to them only for me to be told they have be replying but it appears the poster is reporting their post leading to it being taking down.

For fair hearing please allow them to defend themselves so that we know what is going on. We cant decide just hearing from only you.

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
FYsol:

Mr man... call them out to respond and stop assuming ...

What power does a normal car dealer here have to take down response of @Gimporters?

Did you see any hidden responses on this thread to assume that @Gimporters responses are being deleted or how did you come about the assumption that they are replying but their response is being deleted ?

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gimporters or whatever they call you, someone mentioned you since Monday and till today Friday, you refused to respond or contact him to settle whatever deal you have ongoing ...

How do people handle business like this ?
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
belamour:
Hello Nairalanders,
I will love to give you a review about how three of my vehicles was handled by Gimporters.... My hands are tied now but i will definitely keep you all informed by FRIDAY..

Thanks N Plz Do Follow The Thread To Keep Notified

I was worried at first when I saw this thread; the G-Importers team are people of integrity and would never for any reason put their hands into any deal that would put a scar to their name.
The above questions should be directed to their phone lines, not Nairaland, Calling the G-Importers team out here doesn't provide answer to any of your questions.
For record purpose, some of your vehicles are currently in the port.
It's very bad calling people on nairaland because of little misunderstanding, delay in delivery and issues that can be handled outside Nairaland.
On behalf of every dealer and auto gurus on nairaland, a thread like this shouldn't be encouraged. If you were sure of your allegations, why did you go ahead to ensure that the G-Importers team reply to your questions was pulled down. Kindly allow the world to read their response.

I have worked with G-importers Logistics and was part of the team that made the delivery of a 2015 Toyota Highlander and 2012 Range Rover Evoque to Port Harcourt.
My brother, go sort things out with Gimporters outside Nairaland because here on Nairaland you are only trying to dent their image which I know won't work. They have maintained a credible record for years on this platform and I am pretty sure, they will resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by johnbamy: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thefxchanger:
Gimporters or whatever they call you, someone mentioned you since Monday and till today Friday, you refused to respond or contact him to settle whatever deal you have ongoing ...

How do people handle business like this ?

I have been following this thread since Monday. You said someone mentioned Gimporters since Monday and he didn't reply, did you read the thread at all? What did he say happen on Monday? He didn't say anything. It was only today that he said something and from previous comments, we were informed that Gimporters' post was brought down.
How sure are you that Gimporters did not respond privately or publicity? Can @balemour come out to tell us that he was not informed, contacted and he didn't at any point see and report Gimporters' post that was brought down?
Please kindly check-up with your facts before you come out and say things you know nothing about.
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Jaycee03: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Mr man... call them out to respond and stop assuming ...

What power does a normal car dealer here have to take down response of @Gimporters?

Did you see any hidden responses on this thread to assume that @Gimporters responses are being deleted or how did you come about the assumption that they are replying but their response is being deleted ?

Excuse me @Thefxchanger
You just typed like you are new here, or did he hire you to do this?
Don't you know that a reported response can be taken down?
I have been following this story for some time now and I was looking forward to proofs. I had not even finished reading what G-Importers posted before I noticed that it was taken down. So get your facts right before you come here to support what you are not fully aware of.
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thefxchanger:

How do people handle business like this?

@Thefxchanger 'Gimporters or whatever' is a direct insult and if you haven't read the rules of this great platform. I strongly advise you do, you just infringed rules No. 2.
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Gimporters: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Gimporters:
Good Day Nairaland!

We must apologize to Mr. Balemour for the delay. We can feel his pains. We understand what it means to tie down funds. This is actually one of the most challenging transactions we have had in recent times. At times, business does not go seamlessly as planned. We have actually appealed and are still appealing to him to be patient with us as all hands are on deck concerning his transaction. Our contact in the US has also called him to explain the challenges to him and pleaded with him to exercise patience but we guess he needed to vent his grievances and so here we are.

Here is How It All Began.
Mr. Balemour bought three salvaged vehicles from the AUCTION (IAAI) in August 2020 by himself and engaged our trucking and shipping service on Friday 14th August, 2020 around 8:27pm for the first two vehicles (2003 Toyota Highlander and 2007 Pontiac G6 ).
We got a driver to pick up the vehicles on Tuesday 18th August, 2020 but there was storage (a cost of storage that must be paid) on the cars and their titles were not accessible (which means the cars cannot sail). Our partner undertook the cost of storage and trucking while he (Mr. Balemour) paid up the balance on 19th August, 2020. We did this to save him further cost of storage. Cars were picked up without titles and we told him to get the titles across to an address in Jacksonville Florida latest by 8:00am the next day (America time) in order to book and drop off the cars at the port.

We expected him to engage FedEx Overnight shipping to meet up with the stipulated deadline but he didn’t send the titles until Saturday 22nd August 2020. By the time the titles got to the address on the 25th August 2020, it was quite late and the trucker was put off with the titles delay, he dropped off those cars at a storage facility in Jacksonville Florida and backed out of the deal. While we await the titles, the cars were parked in a storage facility at a cost (cars cannot be parked on the street). We decided to bear the cost incurred in the storage facility as a way of compensating the client (Mr. Balemour) for the delay.

Both cars were booked on Grimaldi shipping line on 24th August, 2020 with an earlier screenshot of the titles sent to us by the client. We also noticed both cars have also been booked on Sallaum shipping line by another agent unknown to us ( this is another major hitch in the process because a car cannot be booked twice on same shipping line). The cars also couldn’t be delivered at the port because they are non-runner and forklifted units which were not accepted at the time, so our contacts were waiting for a review of the policy at the port before taking the cars to the port. The review was later done but it only applies to Sallaum shipping line. Actually, our forwarding/shipping agent works majorly with Grimaldi in Jacksonville port.

Fast forward, when we couldn’t cope with the delay and realized Sallaum line now takes both Non-Running and Forklift Assist units, we made an effort to forestall further delay by retrieving the cars from our shipping agent to give another shipping agent. On 8th October, 2020 we succeeded in retrieving the 2007 Pontiac G6. The condition of the retrieved car was so bad as the car neither runs nor drives and to make matters worse, it can only be shipped through Sallaum line but it’s already booked by an unknown shipping agent on Sallaum (another hitch). We contacted Sallaum line but they refused to give us information that will aid cancellation of the earlier booking so it can be rebooked as a forklift assist unit. It cost us $115 to retrieve this unit and we bore this cost without asking the client to pay a dime. Our agent eventually succeeded in dropping off the 2003 Toyota Highlander at the port but for reasons best known to Grimaldi it wasn’t entered on their system until a few days ago when we called the attention of our agent.

For the third car, the client engaged us for the pick-up and shipping of a[b] 2009 Toyota Highlander[/b] on 19th August, 2020. Getting a driver was tough due to the impact of the global pandemic. Car was picked up on Monday 24th August 2020 without title while our partner also undertook the storage and trucking fees and we patiently allowed the client to make payment after more than three weeks from when the car was picked up. This is actually against our policy but we bent the rule so we could work with him. Title was delivered 3rd September, 2020 after nine days of pick up from the auction and he was told to deliver the title the following day but he never did. We told him the financial implication and later assured him of bearing the cost. Definitely the car was also dropped off at the storage while the title was being awaited. Unfortunately, tracing the title was difficult but it was later found about two weeks ago. We tried as much as we could to carry the client along and to keep him updated in all these via copied mails, whatsApp and calls.

2003 Toyota Highlander- delivered to the Port at Jacksonville. Below are the tracking details
Shipment#: S3-18941755. VIN: 107867
Website: https://www.net.grimaldi.co.uk/GNET45/Pages_RoroTracking/WFRoroTracking

2009 Toyota Highlander- at a terminal in Jacksonville Port while we awaiting updates from the terminal

2007 Pontiac G6- At a private facility in Jacksonville Florida. This unit is a write off and can only be shipped via Sallaum but it has already been booked by another shipping agent on Sallaum which we don’t know. Until there is a cancellation, we can’t do anything.

At this juncture, we will have to hand-off on the 2007 Pontiac G6 as our hands are tied while we allow the client to engage another shipper but we won’t mind covering the cost to the port if he eventually finds a way around it.

In summary, we gain nothing by keeping his cars rather counting and licking our wounds in the process, bearing extra cost. If all units were clean titles and had titles handy at pick up, they would have since been in Nigeria.

Thank you all!

Team G-Importers.

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jaycee03:

Excuse me @Thefxchanger
I have been following this story for some time now and I was looking forward to proofs. I had not even finished reading what G-Importers posted before I noticed that it was taken down. So get your facts right before you come here to support what you are not fully aware of.

Miraculously, gimporter response has been added back to the thread above all posts by third parties... how come ? The mods are jokers...

If truly the response was taken down before, why did the mods do that ? Why reinstate same response now ?
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
UKlassAutosSale:

@Thefxchanger 'Gimporters or whatever' is a direct insult and if you haven't read the rules of this great platform. I strongly advise you do, you just infringed rules No. 2.

Do you know rule number 2? Pls explain how that statement is a direct insult

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jaycee03:

Excuse me @Thefxchanger

Hire me ? Lol

You lots are jokers ... someone came here to ask valid questions abt his cars with Gimporters and I didn’t see a response here from them even after 4 days which prompted my reply and ure here saying this ?

So he shld forget his cars with Gimporters?

Is this what y’ll should even be saying or asking when gimporter is planning to deliver someone’s cars ?

This is very funny and it’s obvious you’re the one hired to defend the non defendable here ...

Just so you know, I contacted him and he can’t even respond on his post again... what happened ? Why is he being prevented from talking ? Are they trying to shut him up and hold onto his cars forever ?

Questions that need answers and someone is here telling me I’m hired... better make a search and check my history on nairaland before accusing me blindly ...
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
johnbamy:

I have been following this thread since Monday. You said someone mentioned Gimporters since Monday and he didn't reply, did you read the thread at all? What did he say happen on Monday? He didn't say anything. It was only today that he said something and from previous comments, we were informed that Gimporters' post was brought down.
How sure are you that Gimporters did not respond privately or publicity? Can @balemour come out to tell us that he was not informed, contacted and he didn't at any point see and report Gimporters' post that was brought down?
Please kindly check-up with your facts before you come out and say things you know nothing about.

Obviously you know what’s happening here... pls tell us how Belamour reported Gimporters post and why mods brought it down even while it didn’t go against any rule?

Tell us also why Belamour is presently unable to respond here
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by FYsol: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good evening,

Like I stated earlier, I reached out to Gimporter who was worried his response to the allegations was taking down, that made me assume his post was reported. I apologise to poster if I wrongly accuse him. Now that his response is visible for all to read and it is quite explicit. It is actually not a case of scam, but things not going as planned. This stuff is a no brainer, @gimporters should carry the poster along every step till the vehicles arrive.

This will be my last post here. I wish you guys all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
FYsol:
Good evening,

Like I stated earlier, I reached out to Gimporter who was worried his response to the allegations was taking down, that made me assume his post was reported. I apologise to poster if I wrongly accuse him. Now that his response is visible for all to read and it is quite explicit. It is actually not a case of scam, but things not going as planned. This stuff is a no brainer, @gimporters should carry the poster along every step till the vehicles arrive.

This will be my last post here. I wish you guys all the best.

Thanks for this clarification... I was with Belamour yesterday when Gimporters called him but the fact that they haven’t given a concise info on when he shld expect his cars is worrisome ...

Based on the little I know abt this case, these 3 cars were given to Gimporters since august and other cars given to other car logistics company have been cleared at customs and delivered already ...

From the OP, there was no accusation of scam... he only notified them that he was giving them till Friday to respond properly to his inquiries abt his cars ...

From what I see above, Gimporters only wrote so many things which still didn’t say a thing abt when to expect these cars in question ...

It’s worrisome and more worrisome that Belamour has been restricted from responding here on Nl...

Now I’d say the mods are doing just as they like

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Thanks for this clarification... I was with Belamour yesterday when Gimporters called him but the fact that they haven’t given a concise info on when he shld expect his cars is worrisome ...

Based on the little I know abt this case, these 3 cars were given to Gimporters since august and other cars given to other car logistics company have been cleared at customs and delivered already ...

From the OP, there was no accusation of scam... he only notified them that he was giving them till Friday to respond properly to his inquiries abt his cars ...

From what I see above, Gimporters only wrote so many things which still didn’t say a thing abt when to expect these cars in question ...

It’s worrisome and more worrisome that Belamour has been restricted from responding here on Nl...

Now I’d say the mods are doing just as they like

2009 Toyota Highlander- at a terminal in Jacksonville Port while we awaiting updates from the terminal

In summary, we gain nothing by keeping his cars rather counting and licking our wounds in the process, bearing extra cost. If all units were clean titles and had titles handy at pick up, they would have since been in Nigeria.

Thank you all!

Team G-Importers.
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Precy1: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
[b]I have known Gimporters for more than 2 years now and can vouch about their integrity.. In 2018 when I needed to get a camry (Spider) I made enquiries from colleagues and those in my circle. I eventually came to the auto section of Nairaland where I got in touch with others car dealers.. I spoke with some of them and out of all I spoke with, the way and manner Gimporters answered my questions gave me confidence to take a chance with them..
After painstakingly taking me through the processes we struck a deal.. One thing makes Gimporters stand out ; detailed information, transparency and openness. I sent them the money, they bought my car, shipped and cleared it without any physical contact whatsoever other than phone conversations..

At the point of delivery the car to me in Port-Harcourt I insisted I must go to Lagos to see the man whom I transacted with without seeing so as to be sure I transacted with a human being and not a spirit for such an impeccable integrity especially in Nigeria where most business people try to be smart..

We met and I remember telling him with this level of integrity you will go far in this business..

Belamour I know it could be painful when timelines are not met but please calm down you are in a safe hands as the Gimporters i know will deliver your car irrespective of the delay...

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
FOREIGN USED VEHICLES

2019 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo
2011 Ford Explorer N6m
2003 Lexus Rx300 N2.5m
2005 BMW X3 N2.4m
2008 Toyota Highlander N5m
2011 Land Rover LR4 N7.5m
2009 Mercedes Benz GL450 N6m
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander N2.6m
2009 Acura MDX N3.2m
2003 Honda Pilot N1.7m
2019 Toyota Camry N15.6m
2016 Chevrolet Camaro N16m
2016 Toyota Corolla N5.5m
2008 Honda Ridgeline N3.5m
2010 Toyota Venza N5.7m
2009 Toyota Camry Sport Edition N2.8m
2006 Volvo XC90 N2.650

*REGISTERED VEHICLES.*
2004 Honda Accord N750k
2009 Lexus ES350 N2.5m
2010 Infiniti EX35 N2.5m
2010 Acura TL N2.7m
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 N4m
2009 VUE Saturn N1.7m
2008 Toyota Rav4 Limited N2.2
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe N1.750m
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Thefxchanger: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2020
UklassautosnPro:

Thank you all!

Team G-Importers.

on the Pontiac G6, im assuming belamour will understand what the issue is as stated by Gimporters but sincerely I don't.

I thot the whole job was handed over to Gimporters… which other shipping agent now booked it and why are they unable to find him to cancel the booking tho…

if only belamour is allowed to respond to this claims made by Gimporters.
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Thefxchanger:

on the Pontiac G6, im assuming belamour will understand what the issue is as stated by Gimporters but sincerely I don't.

I thot the whole job was handed over to Gimporters… which another shipping agent now booked it and why are they unable to find him to cancel the booking tho…

if the only belamour is allowed to respond to these claims made by Gimporters.

Good morning,

If you are not Belamour responding with this handle; then, I strongly advise you to let go since you do not understand and still can't see from Gimporters Logistics response 'things are already in place'.

The contract here with Gimporters Logistics is to land-truck and ship the vehicles and not to make delivery.

So please calm down and allow them to sort things outside this thread.

As earlier said, threads like this should not be encouraged, and if it's pushed beyond this, my team will turn this thread into a market thread for our luxury & sports vehicles available for sale.

NAIRALAND IS NOT OPUTA PANEL!

Happy Weekend.

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Sorosoke247: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
[b]Gimporters,
You really know how to go your ways with words. You definitely will do better as writer than shipping/buying of vehicles. I put to you that my post on here wasn’t for you to apologize but to do what was being paid for, You do not feel my pains so don’t patronize me with your empathy.

I’m sure you must be pulling my legs by handing off the the 2007 Pontiac after you picked up my car and booked by your agent in Sallaum. You must have assume me to be extremely foolish for the fact that I handed 3 vehicles as a trial shocked I definitely know it stupid of me to try you with 3 vehicles at once.

You really think you can slander my business by mentioning if those vehicles were clean titles. Only a simpleton will fall for your line of words. I approached you about the state of my vehicles before you decided to take the job. You are not worthy of handling any merchandise and I put it to you that you are malicious.

Now, you failed to answer to answer one of my questions which was when will my vehicles be at the Nigeria port ? Your team actually did well cause I already saw everyone of them post. Let them keep posting all your invented testimonies.

Thanks from banning me my moniker from posting on my thread
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Sorosoke247: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
UklassautosnPro:

I was worried at first when I saw this thread; the G-Importers team are people of integrity and would never for any reason put their hands into any deal that would put a scar to their name.
The above questions should be directed to their phone lines, not Nairaland, Calling the G-Importers team out here doesn't provide answer to any of your questions.
For record purpose, some of your vehicles are currently in the port.
It's very bad calling people on nairaland because of little misunderstanding, delay in delivery and issues that can be handled outside Nairaland.
On behalf of every dealer and auto gurus on nairaland, a thread like this shouldn't be encouraged. If you were sure of your allegations, why did you go ahead to ensure that the G-Importers team reply to your questions was pulled down. Kindly allow the world to read their response.

I have worked with G-importers Logistics and was part of the team that made the delivery of a 2015 Toyota Highlander and 2012 Range Rover Evoque to Port Harcourt.
My brother, go sort things out with Gimporters outside Nairaland because here on Nairaland you are only trying to dent their image which I know won't work. They have maintained a credible record for years on this platform and I am pretty sure, they will resolve the issue.

You don’t need to tell me you work with them. I actually know y’all together in disguise. For your information I got his contact from nairaland and if business goes wrong then I’m entitled to call also him out on here.

What do you mean I ensure their response was pulled down ? Stop trying to enlist me into that cause I’m not the moderator or the owner of this forum.

I remembered you contacted me trying to persuade me to give them more time. I knew you were all acting your designated role. I choose not to let you intimidate me on there and I fear for people who will patronize such a precarious personality.
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Sorosoke247: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
Precy1:
[b]I have known Gimporters for more than 2 years now and can vouch about their integrity.. In 2018 when I needed to get a camry (Spider) I made enquiries from colleagues and those in my circle. I eventually came to the auto section of Nairaland where I got in touch with others car dealers.. I spoke with some of them and out of all I spoke with, the way and manner Gimporters answered my questions gave me confidence to take a chance with them..
After painstakingly taking me through the processes we struck a deal.. One thing makes Gimporters stand out ; detailed information, transparency and openness. I sent them the money, they bought my car, shipped and cleared it without any physical contact whatsoever other than phone conversations..

At the point of delivery the car to me in Port-Harcourt I insisted I must go to Lagos to see the man whom I transacted with without seeing so as to be sure I transacted with a human being and not a spirit for such an impeccable integrity especially in Nigeria where most business people try to be smart..

We met and I remember telling him with this level of integrity you will go far in this business..

Belamour I know it could be painful when timelines are not met but please calm down you are in a safe hands as the Gimporters i know will deliver your car irrespective of the delay...
[/s]

Lies, so you only get to post on here to defend him by saying he delivered. Gimporter Is the same moniker
Re: Gimporters Gimporters Gimporters !!! by Sorosoke247: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2020
UklassautosnPro:
FOREIGN USED VEHICLES

2019 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo
2011 Ford Explorer N6m
2003 Lexus Rx300 N2.5m
2005 BMW X3 N2.4m
2008 Toyota Highlander N5m
2011 Land Rover LR4 N7.5m
2009 Mercedes Benz GL450 N6m
2007 Mitsubishi Outlander N2.6m
2009 Acura MDX N3.2m
2003 Honda Pilot N1.7m
2019 Toyota Camry N15.6m
2016 Chevrolet Camaro N16m
2016 Toyota Corolla N5.5m
2008 Honda Ridgeline N3.5m
2010 Toyota Venza N5.7m
2009 Toyota Camry Sport Edition N2.8m
2006 Volvo XC90 N2.650

*REGISTERED VEHICLES.*
2004 Honda Accord N750k
2009 Lexus ES350 N2.5m
2010 Infiniti EX35 N2.5m
2010 Acura TL N2.7m
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 N4m
2009 VUE Saturn N1.7m
2008 Toyota Rav4 Limited N2.2
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe N1.750m

Your intention was to derail my thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Camry LE 2003 Black 1.50k / Hurry! V/w Touareg And Infiniti Fx35 For Sale / Brand New 2010 Merc. Benz Cl 63 Amg For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.