Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter (2366 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
A Twitter account with the name THE BUSINESS was seen posting campaign poster of Nigeria super Star Singer Folarin Falana aka Falz the badt guy.

See below for the screenshots

@falzthebahdguy for president 2023
#endsars #endpolicebrutality
#endbadgovernanceinnigeria

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Zionmdde: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
I, my family, my friends will gladly vote for him. if only the entire SE SS SW and NC can make it happen, then NE and NW can go to hell

10 Likes

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Fahdiga(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
We the Yoruba Muslims will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by CodeTemplar: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wow.... That will be cool of him o. He is going to spoil APC and PDP market and probably upset them.

4 Likes

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Modecaih: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is nigeria...we the Igbo's will gladly vote for him

9 Likes

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by GMBuhari: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
If he indeed supports and is willing to take the mantle , we need to start scrutinizing him right away

8 Likes

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Let's establish a pilical party first

4 Likes

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by festacman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Somebody who doesn't have the cojones to meet with IGP of police and defiantly make EndSars demads can't make an assertive president. This is what a true aluta SUG president would easily do.

Somebody who makes only videos and is chauffeur-driven to TV stations to speak grammar without having the stubborn self-confidence to meet with even President Buhari if required in order to make his case knowing that the protesters will back him up if they mess up with him is not fit to be a president. This is what an average trade union leader will easily do.

I need fearless leaders who would fearlessly do reforms. Not baby boys!

Unfortunately, an opportunity to identify such leaders was lost due to "leaderless" nature of EndSars protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Modecaih: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Let's establish a political party first?
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Let's establish a pilical party first?

That's the first step

front page please, let's hear from other patriotic Nigerians
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by babaneenoni(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
soro soke keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Caleb91(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
festacman:
Somebody who doesn't have the cojones to meet with IGP of police and defiantly make EndSars demads can't make an assertive president. This is what a true aluta SUG president would easily do.

Somebody who makes only videos and is chauffeur-driven to TV stations to speak grammar without having the stubborn self-confidence to meet with even President Buhari if required in order to make his case knowing that the protesters will back him up if they mess up with him is not fit to be a president. This is what an average trade union leader will easily do.

I need fearless leaders who would fearlessly do reforms. Not baby boys!

Unfortunately, an opportunity to identify such leaders was lost due to "leaderless" nature of EndSars protest.
You should have led the protest before coming here to rant
Dingbat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by adeyemi67494: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
:Let's establish a pilical party first? That's the first step,front page please, let's hear from other patriotic Nigerians
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by cyndy1000(f): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
He will really make a good leader
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by festacman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Caleb91:

Dingbat

The protest was leaderless, remember.

1 Like

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by danilmo: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Modecaih:
This is nigeria...we the Igbo's will gladly vote for him

BAT 2023 no negotiations.. E go soon clear for una eyes...

1 Like

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by BlueAir: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry Most of Nigerian celebrities incited this shiit in the first place because of ulterior motive . I'll stand by what I've always said.. runtown deserves the firing squad under treason for the loss of lives and properties...

I never thought a moment will come I'll ever see sense in naira marley any decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
danilmo:

BAT 2023 no negotiations.. E go soon clear for una eyes...

No be only bat, na owl cheesy
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
BlueAir:
angry Most of Nigerian celebrities incited this shiit in the first place because of ulterior motive . I'll stand by what I've always said.. runtown deserves the firing squad under treason for the loss of lives and properties...

I never thought a moment will come I'll ever see sense in naira marley any decision

Calm down, drink some water and type again

1 Like

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by BlueAir: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry Buzz off. Who heard from runtown or the celebs ON GROUND when shitt got real!
TheGreatFinesse:

Calm down, drink some water and type again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Missyajoke(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
We the Yoruba Muslims will vote for him

No we the Yoruba Christians will vote for him can't you do without involving religion. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by festacman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Caleb91:

Dingbat

Falz never led any protest.
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
BlueAir:
angry Buzz off. Who heard from runtown or the celebs ON GROUND when shitt got real!

So what do want him to do at that moment
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by BlueAir: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry If he was "brave" enough to incite people to d street,he should have been brave to stand by them.. unless he's nothing but a scumm! He intentionally pushed gullible typically nigerians out at the wrong time for cheap 72 hours fame And everybody was saying naira marley was a spineless coward meanwhile he saw a glimpse of what confrontation with government is like...
TheGreatFinesse:

So what do want him to do at that moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
BlueAir:
angry If he was "brave" enough to incite people to d street,he should have been brave to stand by them.. unless he's nothing but a scumm! He intentionally pushed gullible typically nigerians out at the wrong time for cheap 72 hours fame And everybody was saying naira marley was a spineless coward meanwhile he saw a glimpse of what confrontation with government is like...

Is runtown the only celeb you saw on the street that day
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by BlueAir: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry WTF! Runtown started that shiit on the street after naira marley gave it a soft landing waiting for positive results, that bastardd took advantage of the insults on naira marley to boost his own broke status,falz followed,others began to lend voice reluctantly to to have their own fair share of Fame after attempting several excuses! My mama broke leg,I'm self isolating blah blah blah.!! How many of them eventually lasted on ground before running back to beating chests online and pushing gullible deluded Nigerians forward
TheGreatFinesse:

Is runtown the only celeb you saw on the street that day
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Caleb91(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2020
festacman:

The protest was leaderless, remember.
am not saying he is the leader of the protest
all am saying is falz ,runtown and mr macaroni ignited the fire behind the protest
majority of the protester that came out on the first day ,came out because celebrities were involved
falz and runtown drop the address where all protester should me on twitter
after naira marley could'nt present himself at the protest ground
but u am not even sure u were present at the protest
nothing but a keyboard warrior
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by festacman(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Caleb91:

am not saying he is the leader of the protest
all am saying is falz ,runtown and mr macaroni ignited the fire behind the protest
majority of the protester that came out on the first day ,came out because celebrities were involved
falz and runtown drop the address where all protester should me on twitter
after naira marley could'nt present himself at the protest ground
but u am not even sure u were present at the protest
nothing but a keyboard warrior

"You are NOT even sure" I participated in the EndSars protest. Well, I participated. I hope it makes you feel better.
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Caleb91(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
festacman:

"You are NOT even sure" I participated in the EndSars protest. Well, I participated. I hope it makes you feel better.
dudes like you will still criticize and compare them with those foreign celebrities if they did'nt join the protest
but now they joined you guys are still wailing forgeting that celebrities are human like you with no super power
when the celebrities retreated why didnt you also retreat
RUBBISH
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by TheGreatFinesse: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Caleb91:

dudes like you will still criticize and compare them with those foreign celebrities if they did'nt join the protest
but now they joined you guys are still wailing forgeting that celebrities are human like you with no super power
when the celebrities retreated why didnt you also retreat
RUBBISH

You dey mind am, Even Falz and Aisha ask them to retreat but they didn't listen
Re: Falz For President Campaign Poster Spotted On Twitter by Caleb91(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

You dey mind am, Even Falz and Aisha ask them to retreat but they didn't listen
he is somewhere laying comfortably on his bed criticizing others

(1) (Reply)

Sosoliso Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Shows Off Her Beautiful Scars In New Photos / VIDEO: Slim Abuja Upcoming Girl Model Naked Herself On Camera Live / Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Breaks Record As Davido Recieves 10 Million Naira From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.