Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

2 Brand New Compaq Presario Laptops For Sale N90,000. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2 Brand New Compaq Presario Laptops For Sale N90,000. (930 Views)

Ipad 2 (3G & Wifi Only) White 64GB - N90,000 (comes With Free Ipad Casing) / 2 Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note(white) For Sale! / Brand New Hp Compaq 6735s Notebook Pc Going For N90,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Brand New Compaq Presario Laptops For Sale N90,000. by denex: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2007
HP Compaq presario V5204NR (EZ429UA)

Intel Celeron processor
15.4" WXGA High-Definition BrightView Display
40GB HDD
512MB DDR SDRAM
1.46Ghz
up to 128MB Video memory
DVD/CD-RW combo drive
Express Card/54 PC Card Slot
Expansion Port 2
microsoft windows XP Home.
N90,000 each.

Still in sealed in their packs. Phone or Text:08025328348
email: nexbestthing@yahoo.com
Yahoo messenger:nexbestthing

am always online.
Re: 2 Brand New Compaq Presario Laptops For Sale N90,000. by denex: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2007
Na wah O! Somebody should buy my laptops jare. What's all this sef. People keep contacting me on messenger and asking me ASL. What has ASL got to do with a trade.
Re: 2 Brand New Compaq Presario Laptops For Sale N90,000. by denex: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2007
The term itself "illegal immigrant" shows that something is wrong somewhere. Nothing illegal should be condoned.

Despite this, I believe the US set the precedence for this when they opened their borders to Irish, Italian and several other European countries all in a bid to get cheap labour to build America. Today there's the same kind of arrangement with Cubans.

The thing is, if you leave your door open, hoping a butterfly will wander in, expect battalions of mosquitoes too.

I believe the Americans owe Mexicans something at least a lot of Mexicans believe that it is their birthright to be in California. That is is sort of their own Bakassi. So since the US has this Diversity Visa Lotter Program, why can it not just be undiversified and dedicated to Mexicans only. The rest of the world can simply apply for visas in the regular embassy way. The population of Mexico is about 110million and I believe that there is an individual in Mexico that can fit any position in the US whether skilled or unskilled. The Cuban thing should stop because the era of the cold war has ended. US has the ability to train its own doctors or get them through legal means. They should stop encouraging illegality from one group of people while trying to caution the other.

The idea of grants and aid by the developed countries to the developing is actually supposed to tackle the problems of illegal immigration. Because they reasoned that if these developed countries get better, the people would not be too desperate to leave. The level of migration both legal and illegal shows that all the $30billion to Africa, it's just a farce. Money that is recirculated back to the bank abounts of the US Ambassador's and USAID agents' bank accounts. They complain that the corrupt government officials embezzle the money, but truth is that, USAID does not allot cash to anybody.

Then there's the fanciful picture that is painted of the US through the media. There are millions of citizens who still believe that the streets of America are paved with gold bullions. They have to massively disinform these kinds of people. Even my elder brother who has been to the US more than once, he keeps arguing that there are no mosquitoes in the whole of the US.

Also, the fact is that this illegal immigration thing stems out of illegality itself. The alteration of ARTICLES 13 and 14 of the original UN declaration of human rights is criminal. A declaration which gave all human beings the right to move ACROSS borders of any nation in order to SEEK A BETTER LIFE. It now gives the right to move WITHIN the borders of any with intent to SEEK ASYLUM. This is not the document Eleanor Roosevelt read at the UN. Illegality only breeds illegality. I wish them luck with their millions of illegal immigrants.

Finally, I don't see this as a Bush defeat. If congress has decided to truncate any means of solving the US immigration because of party election prospects, then it's a defeat of the whole USA!

(1) (Reply)

Rechargable Mp3 Player / Xbox360 Repair / **laptop Giveaway**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.