Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You (20397 Views)

A Short Story For Election Hoodlums / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Brushstrokes20: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Spot on baba! #the monsters they made!
Nig politicians must rot in hell!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Frankody: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
kristonium:

I bet you don't know his son? Have you heard about Falz?
He is one of the leading voices of the Endsars movement. He was on the forefront of the protest in Abuja, Lagos and Ph.

Next time, don't say what you don't know.

It's not fair!
Thanks for that reply
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by ade4real2016: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
kristonium:

He is one of the leading voices of the Endsars movement. He was on the forefront of the protest in Abuja, Lagos and Ph.

It's not fair!

God bless ya....l am very positive he's one of those haters of Falz . it's only a bygot who would say a thing like that about Femi Falana...

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by OgaTheTop2: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Femi Falana get sense. Unlike that cow head we get as a president angry
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by OgaTheTop2: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
pickatyou2:

Abeg no mind the buharist. All of them combined together their sense no reach 50 naira suya.
cheesy
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Omoslim26: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
This man turned into a one trick pony, he has nothing sane and rational to offer, he's a track shouting and screaming negativity dog.

All they do is sprinkle kerosene, escalate tension and divisiveness but never offer solutions, sound ideas and a better way forward, they all want to be heard and sound relevant, but all they do is fill our airwaves with acrimony.

What do we need from dead enders like this man at this moment in time? Appeal to our youths to stop looting, to stop destroying public properties, stop destroying businesses and jobs.

They are too consumed with political fights and blame game while adding to the tension and the same ills they shed crocodile tears on everyday on the news media.

Our task as Nigerians now is to heal, not further decision and tension.

Even if I don't like you bcus you are one of those people spoiling this forum with ipob dis gworo dis afonja dis conehead dis fl@thead dis igbo dis yoruba dis I will like to support this your comment bcus you talk true
but make sure you drop the baggages of tribal hate it's too heavy and will prevail you from moving forward in life

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by temiyato(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
This man turned into a one trick pony, he has nothing sane and rational to offer, he's a track shouting and screaming negativity dog.

All they do is sprinkle kerosene, escalate tension and divisiveness but never offer solutions, sound ideas and a better way forward, they all want to be heard and sound relevant, but all they do is fill our airwaves with acrimony.

What do we need from dead enders like this man at this moment in time? Appeal to our youths to stop looting, to stop destroying public properties, stop destroying businesses and jobs.

They are too consumed with political fights and blame game while adding to the tension and the same ills they shed crocodile tears on everyday on the news media.

Receive brain.indiara

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by dasparrow: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Femi Falana is right. The same impoverished Nigerian youths that Nigerian politicians utilize during election period are the same folks that Nigerian government are now branding as hoodlums. How the tide has changed. The poor will soon feast on the rich in Nigeria. Get ready!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Guestlander: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
You are not a saint,we didn't see any of your children protesting at lekki.I can't be deceived by your son's way of chasing clout,we know how it's done mtcheww. Hypocrite

Always think before you talk.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Omoslim26: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Even if I don't like you bcus you are one of those people spoiling this forum with ipob dis gworo dis afonja dis conehead dis fl@thead dis igbo dis yoruba dis I will like to support this your comment bcus you talk true
but make sure you drop the baggages of tribal hate it's too heavy and will prevail you from moving forward in life

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by ehinmowo: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
You are not a saint,we didn't see any of your children protesting at lekki.I can't be deceived by your son's way of chasing clout,we know how it's done mtcheww. Hypocrite

Ordinary to read few texts on Twitter na instagram twerking una go dey watch. See the level of ignorance pouring out if your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Lawrry(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mad plenty for Nairaland I swear, if you speak for Justice they will find fault, if you speak against it, they'll find fault, this man has never held a political post in Nigeria, he is in position to say that. They will still come for his head if he is silent, just as they castigated Otedola for speaking too late.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by WrittyWritter(f): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

Na by force to comment..if u don't have anything to say..just read and pass...Instead of typing nonsense..also try to get ur facts rights be4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by ivolt: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
LostAddict11:

Get the context of what he is saying, they are thugs when hired by a politician but hoodlums when they turn around to loot from them.
It is obvious you have never met these peaceful looters when they are in action, only a fraction of such legions are needed for election. Besides, hiring someone doesn't mean you trained them.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by ezixt: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

You need the healing more than Nigeria does. Get help, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and even physically.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by victorazyvictor(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

Must u type?
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by michoim(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Meaningless talk
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Gkay1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
always keep your mouth shot whenever u don't know what to say.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Starzo: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Falz na him pikin
capitalzero:

He is online hoodlum. I am tired of them. Falz led both online and physical protests
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Mars16(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
No you're the hypocrite oga. First, Falz is his son and he was at the forefront of this struggle,very encouraging young man. Second, you don't wait for people to demand the kind of Nigeria you want yourself and your children to see. Disclaimer: Don't take it personal.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by EgusiShankly: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Saint Femi Falana...

Besides, where is his beloved son that wants to die for our sins?
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Mars16(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
kristonium:

It's not fair!
I just told him that immediately I saw his comment not knowing that the next post had replied him. I think he's just mental slaving himself.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Mars16(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
TossTos:
Na so we see am o
Pa Falana
Then they need this;

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by Mars16(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

U shd apologize....
I concur.
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by hopexter(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

You must be a political thug in disguise undecided
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by kolade560: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

did you cry like this when. he was brutally victimized by your useless buhari led APC govt?
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by bangging(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:
one of the backward youth in this country, you are one of them..
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by donnie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

This one is not well
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by leo22(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol. Men, women and children driven by hunger to survive collected food that we were told has been distributed and that every citizen has been fed during the lockdown are now been labeled as 'hoodlums' what so we now call the politicians who had raped us since 1960?

Some people here refers to them as 'Honourable' and 'your Excellency' when they steal but labels the hungry masses as hoodlums to change the narrative and focus from the government to poor people who wanted to survive.

The monster they fed has come back to hunt them.

Note: I am fully against looting and every form of stealing but a thief has no right to accuse another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by leo22(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

None of the children protested but you can't be deceived by his son who did?
Guy which one na? Which lane you dey so we know? Chasing clout? I guess clout is a new word you just learnt and you want to 'chase clout' irg it
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by leo22(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zzor:

None of the children protested but you can't be deceived by his son who did?
Guy which one na? Which lane you dey so we know? Chasing clout? I guess clout is a new word you just learnt and you want to 'chase clout' with it.

People will dare to speak and fight for your future but you rather insult them, you like your life as a Nigerian like this?
Re: Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You by OMOJOHN001: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Your boyfriend is not a real niggarr

GUY you fall my hand big time. How will you fall for this local scam by believing this person is a female, Its wrong na.
You will hardly see lady on this kind of forum, This person behind this account is a guy man, Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office / Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.