Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

100k Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100k Challenge (193 Views)

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / 'How Police Robbed Me Of 100k For Having 2 Laptops In Lagos' - Man Shares Story / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100k Challenge by OLanrez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
The 100k/1270ghs in 30days challenge offer

The reason most people are broke is because they don't know the strategies behind money making online

Here is what most people do, they borrow to live and when they are paid their salary, they pay off their debts and start the cycle afresh

If you don't find a way to make money daily, poverty will find a way to make a friend with you

Any life lived without goals and challenges will be a boring life

It will be a complacent and dull life

Life is best lived with challenges

So. I want to challenge 30 persons to make 100k bfor ending of November.

I realized that if you decide to make 300k in a month, you must make 4k in a day.

Is it hard to make 10k daily?

If I create just three upwork account daily at N3,500 I have hit that

If 5 persons pay for one of my trainings which I do for just N2,000, I have hit that

If I design 3d logo design for 5 people or more for 2k each, I've hit that.

If I open paypal account for 4 people for N3,000 each, I've hit that

If I write sales copy for 5 people and I charge 2k, I've hit that.

If I build an Instagram account with 4k followers (which is easy) and sell it, I've hit that already

These are BASIC examples and there is no upper limit. That means I can make N20k or more in one day

I will work with the 30 persons in a month with close mentoring and daily Motivations.

It will be a mastermind group where iron will sharpen iron

You will see what I am doing and what other people are doing daily and you will be inspired to keep working

As humans, our environment is stronger than our will power

If you stay close to people who smoke for a week, even if you are a born again, you will soon start considering smoking

That environment will overpower your will power

Same thing, if you hang around people with like vision and bigger goals, you will naturally stretch your mind

The reason why 100k looks big in your eyes is because you've not discussed 1million with your friends

When you stretch your mind, your possibilities stretch and your income also stretches

*How do you join the 100k in 30days challenge?*

Who is eligible?

1. You must have a hungry spirit.

2. You must be open to correction and reproof

3. You must be willing to work

4. You must have a smartphone (a laptop is an advantage but not really necessary)

5. You must pledge to listen to me as your coach and take action on what I say.

To be a part of this challenge is a "seed" of #3000/40ghs

I call it seed because it is what you're using to invest in yourself.

And all seeds are meant to produce after or more than their kind..

So this is what I will do with the 30 persons..

1. I will train you in top digital skills in the world today

You will be learning Copywriting, how to grow Instagram followers, Fiverr and Upwork Optimization, Website to App conversion, Psychology of selling, PayPal account creation, Mock-up logo design, Facebook Ads, WhatsApp E-commerce Site designing, how to get USA WhatsApp number and lots more.

2. You will learn how to increase your visibility and conversion

Not getting people to patronize you for some skills can be so annoying.

Maybe you also have very low contacts. Everything will be taken care of.

3. Access to my books and the people I listen to especially my YouTube mentors

4. Access to all my Hacked app to make money with it

You will get access to my over 100 of my favorite ebooks. You can make money all of them.

You will also be getting mentoring videos on YouTube.

With all this, 100k will look like a child's play to you

What I am doing is exposing the secrets I've used to hit 6figures monthly this year to you.

You won't be the first person I will trained because I normally train people any of this skill listed for just 2k or 1k but I want you guys to make 100k without stress that why I decided to teach you all this skill for first 20 people register for just 3k.

The world is abundant. You can't eat my money. Money is everywhere

To make payment and join the 100k in 30days Challenge, pay your *3k/40cedis* into;

Access bank: 0800457237
Name: Hudheafah Sarafadeen

Then send me a DM on whatsapp through

/2348100701272

No matter how you beg me, all payment will stop after I've gotten the required number of people.

I need just only 30 persons. Doubt if you like or say whatever you wish. I only need 30 persons and people have started joining the challenge already.

/2348100701272

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Palliative Saga By Masterpiece David Olawade / Hon.desmond Elliot Denies Sponsoring Bills To Regulate Social Media (full Video) / Homosexuality Charges Filed Against Effeminate Dancer Struck Out By A Federal Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.