Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Jonathan Was Not Raised Through Politics But Grace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Not Raised Through Politics But Grace. (378 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Not Raised Through Politics But Grace. by wasol: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
[1]  JONATHAN WAS NOT RAISED THROUGH POLITICS BUT GRACE

PUBLISHED 3RD JUNE, 2014
BY JOHN-SOGBETE PRINCEWILL

I weep over this nation and the entire land, (Africa) because he (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) whom I have chosen to walk with me, had been led away from the truth, my covenant and the original Divine master plan, by those claiming to serve me. They use my name...yes, even my Holy name daily, to fight against my FATHER’S (GOD’s) will, in their passionate and desperate move to protect their fame, possessions, connections and positions, and they left the flocks I kept in their care wondering, wanting and thirsty, under others, who were not created or called for that exact purpose. They have even gone ahead of me to assure him (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) of victory in the forth-coming contest when I, THE LORD, have not spoken so yet. Oh, how carnal men forget so soon that: GOD hath  spoken once, yet twice hath it been heard that, power belongeth unto GOD... do you know that, men who choose to sideline, overtake or ignore GOD’s instructions are sometimes, allowed to win but, to their doom and shame, because true victory only comes from God and only the victorious can stay?...then who shall say a thing and it comes to pass when I, the LORD have not spoken so? My people are yet in captivity all over the land of Africa because, he (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) whom I have chosen, have profaned and abandoned my covenant and I the LORD loveth judgement and justice, therefore my Spirit shall not walk with covenant breakers.

I raised him (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) not through politics but, upon the wings of grace and turned the hearts of men to favour him through the passage of politics but, he’d abandoned my peaceful grace to join those, whom  I have rejected and  caused to fall for his sake, to struggle in mainstream politics,...oh, how he (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) forgot too soon, the events that befell his home state when he attempted to divert from my plan, by going into mainstream politics to contest for governorship in 2007; but, because my thought towards him (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) is peace and not of evil to give him the rightful expected end, I stepped in again and elevated him into a higher office, (Vice President) all in preparation for the redemption of the nations, as been revealed to and prophesied by my faithfuls years back, but alas, he’d followed the voices of political, social and spiritual whores and went their ways.
follow the link below for more details: http://messengerjspee..com/2014/06/800x600-normal-0-false-false-false-en_3.html
Re: Jonathan Was Not Raised Through Politics But Grace. by dukeprince50: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
he is a weakling and a thief

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / BREAKING: Kidnapped APC Chairman Found Dead / Hon Sir Melie Onyejepu, (ogbuefi) Host Apga Nnewi North Lga Executives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.