Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! (3503 Views)

Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Church In The Day, Brothel At Night In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by edogu(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nwoba Chika Nwoba
The information I am getting now is that Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Capital is going through attack by men suspected to be members of the IPOB.

According to the report with picture evidence, the men in their numbers invaded the state capital, shooting and have so far burnt down the Central Police Station, Onu-Ebonyi in Abakaliki. (The police station court remanded me recently.)

Report has it that upon all the firepower men of the Nigeria Army are challenging them with, they have continued to unleash mayhem on the state capital, their bodies repelling bullets.

Recall that the Governor of Ebonyi State, Mr David Umahi through his Special Assistant on Youth Mobilization had four days shared cutlasses and axes to members of the Akubaraoha Youths and Neighbourhood Watch officers to occupy the streets of Abakaliki and ensure that there's no further attack on the state. This afternoon, they are nowhere to be found to confront the rampaging assailants.

Information has it that the streets of Abakaliki are being deserted as the Ebonyi Int'l Market, Abakaliki has been vacated by traders. The state capital is on fire with the hoodlums engaging security personnel fire for fire.

The picture below showcases the CPS being burnt down by the assailants.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
If true then shit is hitting the fan already. To your tents o Israel!!

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Raymond989: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
There was a country.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by skyblueking(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Meeehhnnn... No better news for Nigeria 🇳🇬... The protest have opened the eyes of many people... Where our president nau

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
What these ones do not know is that, after said and done, you are still destroying your state.
Go to Abuja and set it on fire, go to where the enemy of the states are and bombard them.
Stop wrecking havoc on your own people.
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Temmylee01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
shoo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ts!!!!!

its getting hotter over there...and why is it that is now abakaliki guys are showing the symptoms..... the governor fumble now...... cutlass against guns for where that one they happen........ THE MEN-->>}

they're a real shooooooooooooooooooooooter!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by godforus(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
All keke, trucks, private vehicles have attached green branch to their wind screens.

I am at a warehouse store in kpirikpiri now and school students and passers-by are taking to their heels. Police trucks are visibly seen from my window as they patrol the highway.

I heard one civilian was killed. Waterworks too is no-go area for now.

Stay tuned
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Modecaih: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
pls where is our president can we just march to aso rock villa and demand to see him...Nigeria is gradually going the way of libya..enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by newharddrives(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
This thing still never stop?
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Pierocash(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
If this conflict isn't nipped in the bud, they will start to replicate same in every state soon.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by collum(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
this country nawa oh.
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by punisha: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by quinox947: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
When the sons of the soil and owners of the land decides to burn their own land, what do you expect strangers and visitors like us to say? They should continue as he no concern me.
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
n.a. only on fire, na on smoke.......Abeg who get dat daddy shookey song "fire fire in our country country, give me plenty water make i quench the fire"

well make i shine my eyes n look well well!
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Just spoke with someone around there.

She confirmed this.

Hoodlums are exchanging shots with soldiers.

And the bullets are not penetrating their body.

No be small gbege there o.
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by obyrich(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
If true then shit is hitting the fan already. To your tents o Israel!!
Very true.
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Superjazz: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pierocash:
If this conflict isn't nipped in the bud, they will start to replicate same in every state soon.
so ipob is picking up arms? I smell lies
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Veqtor: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
So how are you now sure..it is not fulani herdsmen shooting?

Without pictures or video evidence..you have hurriedly tagged IPOB.

Fake News
Bmc

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
if you have experience in teaching and lives around ayobo, Bada Lagos check my signature. Requirement waec,ND, NCE
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by suremanpatriot: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
stop eatin abakeleke rice this ppl lik blood
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by thirdeye(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2020
But their kinsmen in Enugu sees them as Osu.
Will they be treated fairly in Biafra?
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by papaeme: 12:44am On Oct 27, 2020
It's true
They are IPOB

Everywhere is hot,
I had to close my shop and jakpa
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by Judybash93(m): 1:29am On Oct 27, 2020
blizard44:
Just spoke with someone around there.

She confirmed this.

Hoodlums are exchanging shots with soldiers.

And the bullets are not penetrating their body.

No be small gbege there o.

And you seriously believe this?

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by LikeAking: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Mens.

N Kanu should come and lead his boys oh.
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by BIGGESThead6: 5:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmm, IGBO PEOPLE.

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by mike8804: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2020
good development! When they were peaceful, you were busy killing them, doing Python dance...now you have to live with monster you create

Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by kuuljay(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
good development! When they were peaceful, you were busy killing them, doing Python dance...now you have to live with monster you create
so you agree it's ipob right?
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by mike8804: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2020
kuuljay:
so you agree it's ipob right?
don't really care, the government deserve what they get
Re: Abakaliki Is Currently On Fire! by dederocs(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2020
You are destroying your own state and homeland, the state does not belong to the politician, they come and go. the youths should reason, and stop this stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING Suspected Yahoo Boy Vomit Money In Thousands (video) / Yahoo Is Hard / The Tragic Story Of The Armed Robbers That Were Also Lovers: Bonnie And Clyde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.