Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,216 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

“but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy (897 Views)

“I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself / "Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by black9: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
The worst we can expect with Burna in leadership is a Grammy winning President glued to our screens- or a National Assembly budget approved for digital streams- making Nigeria the entertainment capital of the world. But anyhow you swing it, the voices of progressive youths will be positively amplified as opposed to being projected as Lazy Nigerian youths. When questioned about any political aspirations by Time Magazine, he replies "I’m just here to sing according to what my eyes have seen and what my spirit is telling me,” he says. “But if the Most Hugh decides that I must [lead], then so be it.”

Full gist on Time Magazine and plugcentralhub.com
https://plugcentralhub.com/2020/10/24/burna-boy-for-president-if-this-doesnt-work-then

And how Burna is changing the way our continent is perceived

https://time.com/collection-post/5896374/burna-boy-next-generation-leaders/

Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by Wawelexy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abeg lead, so weed can be legalized...

1 Like

Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by black9: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wawelexy:
Abeg lead, so weed can be legalized...

Haha. Read the stories embedded in the links for more reasonable reasons and why even the international community recommend Burna

Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by Wawelexy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
black9:

Haha. Read the stories embedded in the links for more reasonable reasons and why even the international community recommend Burna

Just kidding....
Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by BlueAir: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
angry Idiota.. ur mama had surgery bah
Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by black9: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2020
BlueAir:
angry Idiota.. ur mama had surgery bah

Dis bros dey vex o
Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by BlueAir: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2020
angry They all disappered behind their iPhones when kasala burst
black9:

Dis bros dey vex o
Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by black9: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2020
BlueAir:
angry They all disappered behind their iPhones when kasala burst

Noo. U should be updated bro

Re: “but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy by BlueAir: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
sad Great excuses.. na all of them had personal issues to deal with when it got hot. Another one was self isolating,another one was protesting in London because he ran out of ticket money to naija abi? The rest ran behind screen to type
black9:

Noo. U should be updated

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Showing How Davido Beat Burnaboy Like A Baby / A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido / Actress Destiny Etiko Gifts Herself A House For Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.