Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Are You All Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: Are You All Right? (186 Views)

Your Tomorrow Shall Be All Right / Everything Is All Right / Are We All Right Or All Wrong To Worship God Or Allah In Different Ways? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Are You All Right? by Temidayo698(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hello,

Are You All Right?...

In the midst of the chaos, I kept thinking..

One question keeps popping up in my head and it is;

Are you all right?

I know it sound cliche, even when I have to answer it myself I find it awkward..

Am really not asking if you look physically, okay.

Am asking if you are really all right on the inside...

Have you lost someone, job, business deal(s), lost track on the goal for the year, lost projects and projections for 2020 (like moving to a new home), did inflation bit hard on you, emotionally traumatized, having mental unrest, feeling of hopelessness, angry with the government (especially in Nigeria right now)?

Some times we hide it from people when they ask, and go chest up "Am good!"

The problem is ...
These feelings incapacitate, and render us useless to ourselves, I listened to Steven Furtick yesterday I realize I should not hide my feelings from the person who is most interested in solving it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpGvqLDWF8

So I ask, once again...
Are you really all right?

(1) (Reply)

What Is God's Kingdom? / The Only One Solution To Sin / Hilltop International Christian Centre Holds 2020 Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.