Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom (2378 Views)

Distribution Of FG Palliative In Anambra: We're Watching You —group Tells Soludo / Jagaba, Repackages Covid Palliative As Personal Donation To The Masses / COVID-19 Palliatives Were Not Hoarded - Nigerian Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
A woman claimed she peeled off the sticker on the carton of noodles she bought and discovered it was supposed to be for the Covid-19 palliatives.

The lady who lives in Akwa-Ibom accused her state of selling Covid-19 palliatives to residents.

She shared a photo of her carton of noodles with the sticker on it and another photo after the sticker had been peeled off. On the other side of the sticker, CA-COVID (Coalition Against COVID-19) can be seen printed on it.

She captioned the photos, "I don't really know what took my mind to this pack of indomie in my house, I decided to remove this new sticker from it, lo and behold at the back of it I saw Covid 19, Not for sale. So all this while I have been buying my own right? So if you are looking for warehouse in Akwa ibom, our own palliatives has been sold out to us. HOW HEARTLESS CAN PEOPLE BE?"
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/woman-claims-she-peeled-the-sticker-off-her-carton-of-noodles-and-discovered-she-has-been-buying-covid-19-palliative-noodles-in-akwa-ibom-state.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Finally village people don locate her

1 Like

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Djdeebrain(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Poor man wey thief maggi omo dey go show em face for crime fighter

5 Likes

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Moferere: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lollest lol
Nigeria don cast

2 Likes

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Djdeebrain:
grin
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Yankee101: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
419 from wall to wall

3 Likes

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Throwback: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Your fellow Nigerian did that to you.

Such fellow Nigerian would soon find his or her way to power and do worse.

Even the ones being looted by Palliative Hunters is just an exit job to allow some Government officials to clean any trace of their own initial theft of large quantities to be sold for profit.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Righteousness89(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wickedness is not about being Black or White,
Perpetuating Evil sin is not about Tribe, ethnicity and son on..

There is no Evil or Wickedness a Man/ Woman without a GENUIE Fear of GOD cannot do..

The Natural state of Man is Wickedness! It takes a GENUIE Encounter with Jesus Christ to be Made Whole..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Welcome to Nigeria
Where everybody is a ....Falz song coming to mind.
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Where everybody is a ....Falz song coming to mind.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Mysticwebb: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Now I know how my State palliatives disappeared.
I have been asking myself, does it mean that my state governor did not receive when others were getting theirs.
Now I know the format he may have used to dispose it of without anyone seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Ustec: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Modified:
So pathetic
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by donbachi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Las las hand go still touch dem someday..if not today.maybe,in the near future.
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by GallantDuke(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Welcome to my country

1 Like

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by fergie001: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Rich man wey thief money, omo we no dey see Dem face for crime fighters.

Tell me something wey I no know
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:
Welcome to my country
cry
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by daddytime(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Rich man wey thief money omo we no dey see their face for crime fighters....

Rich man go dey halla...oya modupe

Poor man go dey shout...anwu alam oh...

We be giant of Africa but to get visa enter Ghana na waec

Policeman go see white e go tell you say, I say that thing na red...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ustec:
Modified:
So pathetic
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Mgbadike80: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shame on the Akwa ibom state governor.
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by descarado: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Naija cry
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by muller101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Illaumoh are you there? Come and hype your people here.
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Fahdiga(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tr
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
muller101:
Illaumoh are you there? Come and hype your people here.
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Ahmback(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Welcome to Nigeria
e shock am
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by esomchi98820: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shame on the Akwa ibom state governor.
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by agbangam: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2020
what a country
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by richeso: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2020
shame shame shame to Nigeria Governors
Re: Woman Find Out She Has Been Buying Hoarded Indomie Covid Palliative In Akwa Ibom by Passionate888: 4:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Buhari sef

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Missed The Pension Verification Exercise And Her Pension Has Been stopped / Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje / Presidency: Tinubu Wants APC Governors' Support, But Turned Them Down In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.