Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You (3384 Views)

PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures) / Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by Princeps: 1:38am On Oct 27, 2020
EzeCanada:

You are not from our region. You are only impersonating. All your plans have failed.
There is no "OUR". East is separate from Niger Delta. Knock this one into your head because if Nigeria breaks tomorrow, Niger Delta is on its own. We are not interested in Yoruba or Ibo wahala.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by LikeAking: 1:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
wike in slaught market at trans amadi are you not aware that you can hadly cross there once its 10pm, wike hope you wont pretend as if you dont know that hauses have succesfully claim those area?? does our ikwere people have mounth in those area again? hausas are taxt collectors in those market, taxis, keke napepes, even rubbing and killing people, but you cant talk about it your problem is ipod who always resis those herdsmen bokoharams in river state shame on you

Thar area no be ikewewe area.

Those hausea guys are working for the LGA.

The men mounting that area na OKujagu boys and co...

Hausa get less hand for dia.

That place has always been rugged.

Na frat things.
Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
so no useless politician in Igbo land,I guess they are all angels

Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by Princeps: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

But there's Biafra?
Dont mind the foolish human being.
Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Zionmdde:

yeah, dont forget any hungry hoodlum sighted stealing palliatives or looting people's shop should be shot too. let's see how many yoruba youths will remain alive by next week

ode
yesu this is harsh nah
Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:52am On Oct 27, 2020
flamingREED:
Those deceiving Wike are not telling him that majority of Igbos sympathise with IPOB.

PDP should advise him. They're about to go down. This time around, we won't need Kanu to say 'don't vote'. But trust me, we'll lose nothing big without Nigeria losing something bigger.
these politicians never learn tell me where will wike get his support bloc from ? even river state is not assured for him unless his political ambitions end after his tenure
Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by Tranquill: 2:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Ugwuoke347:
It is either Wike is mad or
he is trying hard to run mad.

You will get your answer soon.
I remember your emperor and supleme lender was lamenting the other time that he paid Asari Dokubo N20m to train fighters for him which he took but did not provide the training,

Wike will teach you guys gorilla warfare free of charge..
Re: Wike To Chairmen: If IPOB Flag Is Hoisted In Your LG, I Will Sack You by Tranquill: 3:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Lajet:
Nnamdi kanu is a disgrace to Ndi-igbo. I warned Ipob members on this forum that Wike hate Ndi-igbo . A man that renamed a stadium after a man that was accused of killing 3 Million Ndi-igbo. Senseless Nnamdi kanu brainwashed Ipob members to be worshiping wicked wike.

I hope it have clear now from Ipob members eyes now. Nnamdi kanu is a big disgrace. If he have sense he would have listen to sensible Ndi-igbo. It's not too late Nnamdi kanu should redraw that biafra map to only proud Igboid group in South- South and south-East.

You guys never stop being funny. Anyone who does not dance to your munmun tune 'hates Igbos'.

The only way Wike will show he does not hate Igbos is to allow ipobian miscreants, criminals, touts and dregs to continue to constitute themselves into nuisance in Rivers State.

Gowon created Rivers State in response to the agitation of the people who were extremely deprived under the faulty old eastern region headed by the Igbos so, naming a stadium after him is an honour well deserved since the stadium is not sited in Enugu, Umuahia or Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger APC Sensitize Members, Stakeholders On Registration/Revalidation Exercise / The Day I Felt Ashamed As An IGBOMAN / Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.