Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition (504 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo writes To Nigerians:

When you refuse to be terrified by your adversaries, you have terrorized them. When you RESIST FEAR, YOU HAVE OVERCOME THE OPPOSITION

Every time you give in to fear you move the devil into operation, and every time you give in to faith you move God into action

Source: David Oyedepo Ministries International

CR: https://afrinotes.com/david-oyedepo-to-nigerians-resist-fear-you-have-overcome-the-opposition/

Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by SARSUPDATE: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Where were you and your children during the protest. No common man go die for una whining. You getting richer and the poor are getting poorer...I rest my case...
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
All Nigerians are directly or indirectly affected by the state of Leadership in Nigeria

Him

Maybe in his own way

Is doing his best

SARSUPDATE:
Where were you and your children during the protest. No common man go die for una whining. You getting richer and the poor are getting poorer...I rest my case...
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by Damikjay(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
The bishop as spoken.
The bishop with too much sauce and juice.
The billionaire bishop
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by sreamsense: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
SARSUPDATE:

Rich are getting richer, why poor are getting poorers majorly because of their mentalities and their dispositions towards life. Many youths today are showing the seed of poverty their fore fathers handed over to them. They refused to throw away the seed of poverty and move away from poverty circle. It is a matter of choice, many people you call rich today started from poverty lanes until they work harder to achieve greatness.

How will you consider a youth that wakes up every morning only to waste away all his time downloading and watching movies (series1 to end), playing games abusively, chatting, betting, only focusing on entertainment without future ambition of becoming actor or actress, discussing Ronaldo and messi abusively when he/she knows he/she will never even play for any age grade ? or how will you consider a poor man or woman that gives birth to 18 children, many wives under the guise of religion or not instead of cutting his/her cloth according to his/her size, even when the so call rich men are giving birth to 4 children at most?

It is mainly the attitudinal changes that is needed otherwise, poor men will keep complaining about rich men until they go to grave with their poor mentalities. Poor men dependent totally on government, so they are bittered and complain much expecting government to carry their cross for them after so many children unable to cater for.

Time is money, poor men should learn how to manage their times to carry out productive ventures, otherwise, they can only complain about rich men, nothing they can do to them, nobody brought money from heaven except those that inherited through their fathers' hardwork after they conquered poverty
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by WazobiaNEWS(f): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damikjay:
The bishop as spoken.
The bishop with too much sauce and juice.
The billionaire bishop

The Billionaire Bishop

Yes na

Money is Good to everybody
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by DaddyRochie1642: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
SARSUPDATE:

The Lord Is Your Strength grin
Re: David Oyedepo To Nigerians Resist Fear You Have Overcome The Opposition by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Oct 27, 2020
WazobiaNEWS:
All Nigerians are directly or indirectly affected by the state of Leadership in Nigeria
Him
Maybe in his own way
Is doing his best
And what is his best? To continue to work as if wetin dey happen no concern am? All the people wey leave work, leave school, go hit pavement, dem be wetin? Mumu?
Men such as Oyedepo pretend that instead of doing what every sane citizen in the country ought to do, which is go out and protest peacefully, they can instead use God as an excuse to hide behind their pulpits.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Unbeatable In America Election..... Prophet I O Samuel Reveals Shocking R / Surah Naas In English / GO WELLNESS RESORT: The Heaven For Your Fun And Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.