Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts (6307 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Wawelexy(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Misterone:
you're stupid! explain what happened to what guy? So you'll just post any picture and people will have to explain their whereabout? is he from Togo or Congo? Rubbish.

Why the insult na?

Because how Mich u are being paid?

One day u or ur loved ones would be a victim to all this blood sucker u re covering with lies.

So that hospital would jeopardize its reputation by just picking any dead body and come online to link it to lekki massacre.

H need urgent help.
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

You well so? She has remain the arrow head in all this, aisha yosuuf and falz just took the back seat cos they ain't sure what really happened.

Know when to take a break

HOW CAN THEY BE SURE OF WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TOLL WHEN THEY WEREN'T AT THE TOLL? LISTEN TO YOURSELF.
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Incognito403: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2020
thesicilian:
I have a feeling some people are deliberately spreading easily disprovable false information so as to discredit the general belief that people were actually shot and killed by the Nigerian military at Lekki Tollgate
A pig is dirty in it's nature. No amount of hypo can cleanse it.
Continue your illusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by WoeBetide666: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2020
This is why China blocked Twitter and Facebook. FG should consider doing same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Misterone: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wawelexy:

Why the insult na?

Because how Mich u are being paid?

One day u or ur loved ones would be a victim to all this blood sucker u re covering with lies.

So that hospital would jeopardize its reputation by just picking any dead body and come online to link it to lekki massacre.

H need urgent help.
you guys like to miss yann anyhow without thinking of the implications. First of all, you should know that the NPF is a government institution vested with the authority to protect and Serve the citizens. Agreed that there are bad eggs in the NPF and in every police force worldwide. but as usual, it does not stop them from performing their duty. So when you make comments like "one day these bloodsuckers will attack me or my family" I see it as lame. you know, the probability of you dying in the hands of your so called protester (rapist, arsonist, murderers and looters) is higher than being killed by a policeman.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Yebosola(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO ONE MISINFORMATION IS ENOUGH TO RULE OUT TONS OF OTHER EVIDENCES? .

Bring out the train load evidence jare grin,las las una go burn this country if care is not taking. Govt need to start airing Hotel Rwanda on every station daily for 2 months, too much toddlers on SM.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Yebosola(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapientia:

Mr man shut up.

You don't fire into a crowd and don't expect a massacre.

You are gloating over the death of others but don't worry, you will die and it will be denied.

Even with all the lies from government and the way they are saying the truth gradually, you are talking rubbish.

Shameee.. Shame on you.

Well, who takes Nairaland serious

Awon ti DJ switch, the word "MASSACRE "is the issue, nobody said what the military did was right, let's get things straight, except massacre means different things to different people.
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Wawelexy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Misterone:
you guys like to miss yann anyhow without thinking of the implications. First of all, you should know that the NPF is a government institution vested with the authority to protect and Serve the citizens. Agreed that there are bad eggs in the NPF and in every police force worldwide. but as usual, it does not stop them from performing their duty. So when you make comments like "one day these bloodsuckers will attack me or my family" I see it as lame. you know, the probability of you dying in the hands of your so called protester (rapist, arsonist, murderers and looters) is higher than being killed by a policeman.

Point of correction, #Endsars protesters are non of those u listed up there.

And i repeat, one day, just one day, u or ur loved ones would be a victim of these blood suckers u are covering up with lies...
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by ivolt: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Don't be surprised by this fake news. The anarchists have not been defeated, they are cooking up more fake pictures and narratives to claim a massacre. Be vigilant!
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by ivolt: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
thesicilian:
I have a feeling some people are deliberately spreading easily disprovable false information so as to discredit the general belief that people were actually shot and killed by the Nigerian military at Lekki Tollgate
Facts have nothing to do with beliefs. There was either a massacre or not. You guys use fake pictures and narrations to spread lies. When you are bursted, you make up more excuses. If your sponsors are also spreading fake news, why do you continue with the irrational belief in an event that never happened.
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Misterone: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wawelexy:

Point of correction, #Endsars protesters are non of those u listed up there.

And i repeat, one day, just one day, u or ur loved ones would be a victim of these blood suckers u are covering up with lies...
hmmmmmm! see them taking cover now. there was no pre-definition of who an endsars protester was. all we heard wàs that "youths come out and FIGHT". the youths came out and the unscrupulous ones did what they know best (destroy). now you're here denying them. you people don't get it. the average Nigerian man would take advantage of any situation, good or bad. it is in our nature. so if you think one person out there calling you out to protest is fighting for you, you lie. him wan use your head do ladder.
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by Wawelexy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Misterone:
hmmmmmm! see them taking cover now. there was no pre-definition of who an endsars protester was. all we heard wàs that "youths come out and FIGHT". the youths came out and the unscrupulous ones did what they know best (destroy). now you're here denying them. you people don't get it. the average Nigerian man would take advantage of any situation, good or bad. it is in our nature. so if you think one person out there calling you out to protest is fighting for you, you lie. him wan use your head do ladder.

Few of of them already confessed they were sponsored by the so called government.

Moreover, we saw a prove in Abuja, they were conveyed to the protest ground in a hilux vehicle owned by government.

Get ur facts right before grabbing ur keypads....
Re: Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts by BritishAirways: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2022
thesicilian:
pronable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Strained To Meet 650m Barrels Target Over Crude-backed Loans / kwara politics / 7 People Trapped As Building Collapses Inside Lagos Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.