Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 (41664 Views)

Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 / Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by topshotnista(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Manchester united 2 Leipzig 1
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yemike:
Arsenal fanboys back off.
Make una wait till Thursdaygrin

Ole and his red soldiers are well prepared for Leipzig tonight.

#GGMU cool

Arsenal is still unbeaten in UCL since 2016�
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by adebyes: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Man u go destroy them.create a good quality website with adebyes design,with features like live chat,social media integration,maps,responsive.etc from below 90000 call 07014225450 and lets take your business to a great level
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
etbeet:
5-odd kickoff at 6pm, I'M GIVING IT OUT ON PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATSAPP;
0.9.1. 3.2. 2.4. 8.4 .5.5.
TIP IS 100% SAFE
give it to your family members and friends to play. Abi una dey forbid riches for una family?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by yuslik(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
This promises to be an exciting game of football, the full swing attacking approach Leipzig likes to deploy will leave pocket of spaces for Man United to exploit with the abundance of pace in her attack. I am sticking my neck out for a Man U win and Leipzig to score.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by hatakekakashi: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:
Everyone thinks football threads are easily occupied and so here was deserted.

20 mins later, front page is yet to get filled
Let match start
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by WibusJaga: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Correct Draw Soup.

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by spy24(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
3- 5 - 2

Lipzig are losing this one
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by uunwanaobong3: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
At times when I see Chelsea, man utd and arsenal complaining of lack of players ......... I just feel like getting angry

Why is zuoma (otamendi) playing when you have world class Rudiger sitting on the bench doing nothing and yet you refused to sell him to big clubs.
Why do Chelsea chooses to relegated the world most costliest keeper to the bench, and yet they accuse mancity of over spending.
Chelsea and man utd squad is so jam packed with good players that there is no space for them to recruit again unless they sale. I am trying to get over the fact that Chelsea were trying to sell kante, the best defensive midfielder in the world ..... Even real Madrid will gladly buy him now

As for man utd, they bought van der beek(a player real Madrid was dying to buy) only to keep him on the bench..... Infact man utd have 9 world class midfielders competing to start on a 3 man midfield....

Even Romero (Argentina no 1 and FIFA 2 best keeper) is acting as a third choice for man utd.....

Infact man utd squad is so full that I don't know how they will manage to create space for more signings.

All the four world class players sign in the transfer dateline only cavani has managed to get so few minutes of play

As for arsenal it just feel so so not right to have a world class player like ozil sitting on at home collecting 350k per week..... even mancity will play ozil every week because ozil is so good, ozil is like David Silva....... And yet arsenal is complaining of no players and money.

To be sincere any of the top six clubs have a complete squard filled with world class players capable of winning all trophies..... No team in top six is greater than others....... It all depends on the management.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Ahappy: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
GGMU...
I know this match isn't going to be an easy one for us but I don't see my team losing this match....

In God we trust.....
My blood is red...
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Damian10(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rb liebzig go kolet ehnnn!!
man u 3- dem dem 1 wink
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Paper1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shile981:
MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE MATCH

Man Utd 3 - 2 Leipzig

Maguire red card.
Greenwood, Pogba Martial to score.

Leipzig to miss a penalty
Paul the octopus�

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Edyice: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
By the time man United will use VAR do confam ojoro

I see Leipzig fanz ending their night this way

Today Na today

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Shadysen: 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yemike:
Arsenal fanboys back off. Make una wait till Thursday
Ole and his red soldiers are well prepared for Leipzig tonight.
#GGMU cool
You can't win Leipzig quote me after the game.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
E go shock Una Leipzig will win 2....1
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Shadysen: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
etbeet:
5-odd kickoff at 6pm, I'M GIVING IT OUT ON PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATSAPP;
0.9.1. 3.2. 2.4. 8.4 .5.5.
TIP IS 100% SAFE
this your number na confirm scam!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Ahappy: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
html14java:
Everyone thinks football threads are easily occupied and so here was deserted.

20 mins later, front page is yet to get filled

Lol,funny you...The page get occupied when the match kick off,dear...

the match haven't started.....chill baby..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Temmylee01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shoooooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!.....

Leggo awa eyan mayweather we kill anything killable as a real

shoooooooooooooooooooter if you're watching this match in kubwa abuja meet me at kelly para for #chilled_origin.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Shadysen: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Man u even with their penalty they can't win Leipzig.... quote me later.
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by EgusiShankly: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
useless club
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by chocboi78(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

At times when I see Chelsea, man utd and arsenal complaining of lack of players ......... I just feel like getting angry

Why is zuoma (otamendi) playing when you have world class Rudiger sitting on the bench doing nothing and yet you refused to sell him to big clubs.
Why do Chelsea chooses to relegated the world most costliest keeper to the bench, and yet they accuse mancity of over spending.
Chelsea and man utd squad is so jam packed with good players that there is no space for them to recruit again unless they sale. I am trying to get over the fact that Chelsea were trying to sell kante, the best defensive midfielder in the world ..... Even real Madrid will gladly buy him now

As for man utd, they bought van der beek(a player real Madrid was dying to buy) only to keep him on the bench..... Infact man utd have 9 world class midfielders competing to start on a 3 man midfield....

Even Romero (Argentina no 1 and FIFA 2 best keeper) is acting as a third choice for man utd.....

Infact man utd squad is so full that I don't know how they will manage to create space for more signings.

All the four world class players sign in the transfer dateline only cavani has managed to get so few minutes of play

As for arsenal it just feel so so not right to have a world class player like ozil sitting on at home collecting 350k per week..... even mancity will play ozil every week because ozil is so good, ozil is like David Silva....... And yet arsenal is complaining of no players and money.

To be sincere any of the top six clubs have a complete squard filled with world class players capable of winning all trophies..... No team in top six is greater than others....... It all depends on the management.
you are talking in the nonsense...
So pellistri and diallo are now world class players??
Nd if u think VDB will stroll into Madrid midfield the u must be a joke, ask d likes of isco, odegaard, ceballos, how far..
Stop using the phrase *world class " anyhow pls
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

United will score 3 against Leipzig??! The same Leipzig I have watched play in Bundesliga??!... Issokay!!! We shall see!!!

yes bro. They are attack minded team but Utd is better in counter attacks
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
chocboi78:
you are talking in the nonsense...
So pellistri and diallo are now world class players??
Nd if u think VDB will stroll into Madrid midfield the u must be a joke, ask d likes of isco, odegaard, ceballos, how far..
Stop using the phrase *world class " anyhow pls
no b everybody u go dae ansa, refuse d urge 2

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by mezico96(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lipzig are very adventurous and likes to posses the ball, which on the other hand is an advantage for united front 3 who will be greeted with one-on-one situation(s). If united are to go with 3-5-2, I see S.Mctominay and F.Fred maintaining their place to protect the defense,while M.Rashford & A.Martial sparehead the attack.

GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by mezico96(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
WHAT QUALIFIES/MAKES PLAYER A WORLD CLASS?
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by mattmogan88: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Win or lose, we are united
Black or white, we are still united

Hope we win this one though
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Yemike(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

You just murdered the adjective "world-class".
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Samchimezie(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
VICTORY TO MAN U
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Pleasant01: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
if I see d.james near the pitch ehn..

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by Seandisputed(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Temmylee01 post=95436765]Shoooooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!.....

Leggo awa eyan mayweather we kill anything killable as a real

shoooooooooooooooooooter if you're watching this match in kubwa abuja meet me at kelly para for #chilled_origin.[/quote
Is there no curfew in Abuja?
Re: Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
RedBlood01:
see as thread dry only 5 pages, wait and see how man utd thread go full tomorrow, even before the match start page don reach 5 tongue tongue
Wey u? Na yesterday u talk this thing,dey feel like superstar.

How e be u now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (3 - 2) On 12th May 2015 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd November 2014 / Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.