Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,304 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Mission To End "Anarchy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Mission To End "Anarchy" (196 Views)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mission To End "Anarchy" by Popeonpoint: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
In my own opinion, I think it's the Nigerian government that is heating the polity more than necessary. The same mistake of deployment of military to the toll gate which have triggered current situation is what's happening again. Truly "looting" is going on across the country, but for God's sake, is the Nigerian Police, Civil Defense, DSS, and sister agencies not capable of handling the situation? I pray in a short while we would not be debating about the military brutality again.
Re: A Mission To End "Anarchy" by gift2xl: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Only Herdsmen Antidote In Southern Nigeria / Nigeria's Army Admits Its Soldiers Were At Lagos Shootings / Described As 'satanic Law': What Exactly Is CAMA Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.