Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! (2207 Views)

Registered But Not Too Used Mind Blowing 2008 Camry / Pure Firstbody 2006 Bigdaddy Camry For Sharp Deals / Superneat Camry 2006 Bigdaddy In Perfect Condition 1.150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
10days used registered but bearly used fantastic Toyota camry 2006 model, Lagos cleared in tincan with genuine customs papers, extremely clean first body, automatic transmission, stirring/cruise control, clean leather interior, engine in excellent with special alloy ream condition, Ac chilling, sound system, u have absolutely nothing to fix!!!!! This is a car for you, yes YOU cos its 99%toks standard!!! I have a very clean video to go with it, just Whatsapp me.

Price: 1.850k
Contact or Whatsapp: 08037713466

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hurry up
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by PinkDick(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2020
1.5M .... Deal?
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Anchor84: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
If its truly 10days Reg snap the Custom paper or Registration Document(POF or Allocation of plate)showing wen it was registered.Thank You

5 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Babadee1900(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2020
10 days indeed.. with FY number plate.

3 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Anchor84:
If its truly 10days Reg snap the Custom paper or Registration Document(POF or Allocation of plate)showing wen it was registered.Thank You

You can WhatsApp me
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2020
PinkDick:
1.5M .... Deal?

It can't fly Sir
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by diportivo: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Babadee1900:

let's see GN and maybe we go believe the guy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Babadee1900(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2020
diportivo:

let's see GN and maybe we go believe the guy grin grin

Exactly grin. I saw GQ last week...yet OP is parading FY to be 10 days registered.

2 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Babadee1900:

Yes it was registered last year but not used. One can register a car and not use it, it was parked in the compound. Babadee or whatever you're bearing, you can CLEARLY see it from the pictures, the engine, exteriorbody and interiors speaks for itself... I don't need to argue with u, i know your type!
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Babadee1900(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2020
JayAutos05:

Yes it was registered last year but not used. One can register a car and not use it, it was parked in the compound. Babadee or whatever you're bearing, you can CLEARLY see it from the pictures, the engine, exteriorbody and interiors speaks for itself... I don't need to argue with u, i know your type!
Gradually you are coming out clean...more. grin

Was it bought by a female banker too? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
The car was registered Oct. Last year, the owner suppose come by Nov. Same last year. For some reason he came February. 5th and he went back to United States 16th of February. The car was packed in his house, and September he decided to sell it since his wife prefer CRV to the car!!!!

For those that wants classification

1 Share

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2020
A car for u

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Babadee1900:
Gradually you are coming out clean...more. grin

Was it bought by a female banker too? grin
Like i said, i know your type. I dont need to waste my energy
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Available
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Foolishmasses: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
FY and ten days used.

One of the problems with Africa is that we have more stupid people than the wise thereby causing confusion. Your ilks are many. Don't you know that FY is more than a year?

My people, take your time to educate yourself on those things you deem unnecessary because it's necessary. If OP knew it can be busted with plate number , he won't say that jargons.

See, GQ is here and when G is exhausted to Z ...the next number will start from H. Then, it will be HA, HB, HC......to HZ.

Note:...O and I are ommitted because of their semblance to zero (0) and one (1).

Also, the Past F didn't have G because the number plate will be synonymous with Federal Government (FG) plate.

Dear OP....the car is clean no doubts, but my point is that it is not ten days used.

Thank you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Foolishmasses:
FY and ten days used.

One of the problems with Africa is that we have more stupid people than the wise thereby causing confusion. Your ilks are many. Don't you know that FY is more than a year?

My people, take your time to educate yourself on those things you deem unnecessary because it's necessary. If OP knew it can be busted with plate number , he won't say that jargons.

See, GQ is here and when G is exhausted to Z ...the next number will start from H. Then, it will be HA, HB, HC......to HZ.

Note:...O and I are ommitted because of their semblance to zero (0) and one (1).

Also, the Past F didn't have G because the number plate will be synonymous with Federal Government (FG) plate.

Dear OP....the car is clean no doubts, but my point is that it is not ten days used.

Thank you

Am not sure you saw this part on the comment section! From your username sef, am not surprised! Read below!!!

The car was registered Oct. Last year, the owner suppose come by Nov. Same last year. For some reason he came February. 5th and he went back to United States 16th of February. The car was packed in his house, and September he decided to sell it since his wife prefer CRV to the car!!!!

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Foolishmasses:
FY and ten days used.

Thank you

And you dont have to show the world how shallow you can be by calling someone working hard to feed " Stupid" some1 u dont know, u can let out your opinion in a peaceful way without insulting. Well, once again your username said it all!

1 Like

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Piston65(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Foolishmasses:
FY and ten days used.

Thank you
No one is saying that the car was not registered last year. But I guess you are not an illiterate and you should be able to comprehend and absorb the message the op is passing across. The op is trying to tell us that the car is as clean as tokunbo. I have no issue with the time of it's registration. The car is very clean truth be told but it's people like you that will foolishly go and buy nonsense. As for me this car is 100% clean and good to go. Op please don't be discouraged by these comments. The car is very clean and I wish you happy sales. And as for you @foolishmasses, don't be foolish and don't foolishly interfere in people's bizz.

5 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by AbuAbdilllah(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Location? 1.3m?
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
JayAutos05:

Am not sure you saw this part on the comment section! From your username sef, am not surprised! Read below!!!

How does this long explanation translate to 10 days used.

We're you the one that counted the number of days it was used?

Can't you say registered but barely used? Instead of using 10 days used to deceive gullible buyers?

I wish you quick sale but try and be truthful when dealing with buyers

5 Likes

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

How does this long explanation translate to 10 days used.

We're you the one that counted the number of days it was used?

Can't you say registered but barely used? Instead of using 10 days used to deceive gullible buyers?

I wish you quick sale but try and be truthful when dealing with buyers

Neither are u the owner. He told me how long he drove it and that's it. All this your long talk is not necessary, we both knows the car is clean and that's what matters.
Thank u
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by mustykay: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
This one is not ready to sell.He is just posting price he knew nothing about.Anyways neat car but ridiculous price tag.Happy buy for the lucky mugun

1 Like

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
mustykay:
This one is not ready to sell.He is just posting price he knew nothing about.Anyways neat car but ridiculous price tag.Happy buy for the lucky mugun

U like commeting on my thread, and your comments are always evil. Just look at your message " happy buy for the lucky mugu"

You're so bittered and frustrated, that why u have the mind and audacity to call buyers "Mugu" lack of home training... You guys commenting negatively shows u're SARS in disguise!
Especially u this cursed man called "Mustykay" u parade ur self to comment badly on people's thread, have read countless thread u were being bashed!

Anyways, am not a man but a female that is trying to make ends meet!

1 Like

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by Positive13: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Not sure this car is 06 because he deliberately did not snap the steering. Op is this car 06 or 04?interested but what I need is 2006.
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Positive13:
Not sure this car is 06 because he deliberately did not snap the steering. Op is this car 06 or 04?interested but what I need is 2006.

Is 06 sir

Whatsapp me sir
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by esiri4jesu(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
More pictures of the interior please.
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
esiri4jesu:

Okay sir
Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Positive13:

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
esiri4jesu:

Re: Registered But Not Used Mind Blowing 2006 Bigdaddy! by JayAutos05: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you want the video sef, E dey kampe!!!!!
Just whatsapp me on 08037713466 am so sure of what am selling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Neat Toyota Rav4 04 @ N1.5M Negotiable ««« / Reg/used 2004 Ford Expedition V8 / 2014 Prado. Bought Brand New. Low Mileage. Zero Issues. Valid Papers. Duty Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.