Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo (16950 Views)

Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by vickydevoka(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2020
studentofTruth:
What I don't understand is why Soludo is going for governorship instead of looking towards 2023 presidential election.
Because he knows he will loose. If u say deputy I fit gree. An Igbo man can never rule 9ja , even Yoruba man, under dis kind of presidential system of government, En go hard. By de way na who hausa back must win. Dere population de massive
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Cholls(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2020
my brother's what we need in Nigeria now is New leadership in all region of the country.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2020
studentofTruth:
What I don't understand is why Soludo is going for governorship instead of looking towards 2023 presidential election.
Who says he can't go for both ... governor 2021 president 2023

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by mayo47(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2020
ecolime:

Charity begins from home

Some useless Nigerians adages.............We need to think outside the box
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Maxy001:
Prof. You have tried but we don’t want same names we keep hearing for years.We the youth have woken up. We rise.!
And they go force you make you know their name from school are sai na better people dey be.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Kuginzi: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Sugar-coated talks. Prof. as far as you're a Nigerian, you're the same.

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Theevilone(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Sound mind

This man's worst will be better than Obiano's best

Solution, NOI and co are �
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by caprini1: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Thiwalade:
sad Really valid points were raised by this man. I wish his plans are implemented. He's really bright. He's advocating for incorporation of youth in state affairs across the country. Our future is the most important.
We have so many innovative Nigerians ,that can make this country move forward,if the mutulus in power can be honest with themselves and put corruption,nepotism and tribalism aside.

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Moblux(m): 6:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Twoclans:
Professor C C Soludo I use God beg you just forget this country , Nigeria is irredeemable. You were part of vision 2020 team and you equally had something to do with the NEEDS and SEEDS program.

How far can we say the country has gone vis a vis those two programmes. Nigeria is beyond redemption dont stress yourself

NEEDS was truncated by Yaradua's presidency
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by SmartPolician: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2020
studentofTruth:

That's because he's an Igbo man

There's a grand plan to keep the Igbos and SS people out of Aso Rock.

Jonathan was a child of circumstance

And he was kicked out immediately he showed interest in second tenure

So, governorship is more feasible than presidency for Soludo

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Moblux(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
All these epistles.

Abeg someone shud summarize it abeg

I plead with you to read through!
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by kikake: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2020
cupid4ig:

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1784812731675678/

Soludo typical. He ignores the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators under unitary government system which makes southerners quasi second class citizens in Nigeria, but rigmaroles.

Like one northern Nigerian wrote recently; every Igbo or Yoruba expects to be made by north to become the next president of Nigeria, therefore Igbo and Yoruba politicians operate to please northern Nigeria.

Do Igbo and Yoruba political class talk the truth about the problems of Nigeria?
This Charles Chukwuma Soludo is typical of the Igbos described by the northern author.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by SmartPolician: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Charles if you like promise all Nigerian youths 1 billion each you will never smell that governorship seat. Anambra people have rejected The drunk Obiano and anything associated with him.

Akuko

No party can defeat APGA in Anambra even if their flagbearer is a madman.

Same goes for PDP in Enugu and Rivers, then APC in Lagos and Kano

These states are the pillars of those parties

2 Likes

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Twoclans:
Professor C C Soludo I use God beg you just forget this country , Nigeria is irredeemable. You were part of vision 2020 team and you equally had something to do with the NEEDS and SEEDS program.

How far can we say the country has gone vis a vis those two programmes. Nigeria is beyond redemption dont stress yourself

why are we so blind to see that we are running the most expensive democracy in the world even the prof should know that

with that fact Nigeria will not make progress

that why senators and house-reps are the ones sending thugs to attack the EndSar protesters around the country

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by kikake: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Structured dialogue from youths from the 36 states and Abuja - Soludo solution.

The dialogue is most likely to produce a template for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system and makes the youths from the south remain politically subservient to their colleagues from the north .
Grow up. Stop the ass-licking; Nigeria was not formed by 36 states and Abuja.

Nigeria was formed by 3 regions. For your so-called “structured dialogue” to produce meaningful results, equal number of reps from the 3 foundation regions of Nigeria have to be engaged.
If they do not agree on any political structure and governance system for Nigeria, let the country be dissolved peacefully.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by kikake: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2020
ecclize:
this man never disappoint with is well articulated articles...
i hope he wouldn't disappoint when he final get power..
sometimes i wonder if this country will ever get it right...
to ever get it right restructuring should be the first step but some incurable corruption politicians will never allow that to happen.

The lopsided political structure that favors only north makes northern politicians to largely decide who will be president of Nigeria.

The best of possible presidential materials, including Charles Soludo, in Nigeria do not dream of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.

Could a Barack Obama have contested US presidential election if the US is politically structured and governed like Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Charles if you like promise all Nigerian youths 1 billion each you will never smell that governorship seat. Anambra people have rejected The drunk Obiano and anything associated with him.
Speak for yourself .I am from Anambra and Soludo is our Next Governor

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Good articulated salient pionts
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Speak for yourself .I am from Anambra and Soludo is our Next Governor
you wish

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2020
studentofTruth:

IT IS BECAUSE NIGERIA NEVER VALUE HIS TYPE, THEY PREFER THE LIKES OF BUHARI WHO CAN'T ANSWER QUESTIONS LIVE FROM REPORTERS AND YOU SEE PEOPLE TELLING YOU HE IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Akuko

No party can defeat APGA in Anambra even if their flagbearer is a madman.

Same goes for PDP in Enugu and Rivers, then APC in Lagos and Kano

These states are the pillars of those parties
Obiano has destroyed the party's image beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
you wish
All this apc supporters sef.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by sonnie10: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2020
50% of Nigeria revenue is used to service debt.
40 million unemployed
3 million youths enter the labor market yearly
Infrastructure is dilapidated
Price of oil is going down
Output for oil is going down
Covid pandemic
States lockdown resulting in closing of businesses
Daily hustles no longer possible
Lack of innovation
Expensive government.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by lexy2014: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Passionate888:
Buhari sef, talk live to Nigerians im dey shame, na record record him Sabi, like say Nigeria na kannywood and him be actor.

But what exactly do u guys want buhari to say again?
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
All this apc supporters sef.
You are wrong
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Okoroawusa: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Who brought such a well crafted write up to Nairaland?

Let me analyze as e go be for you:

5% will read it from beginning to the end

5% will start to read it but not finish it

50% will not read it at all and move to another thread

15% will comment without reading it.

The remaining 25% will not read it but will go through the comment section to read others' comments not because they are interested in the topic but because they are bored or less busy.

Intellectual discussions no longer take place on Nairaland.

Ana eyibe ezi coat?

2 Likes

Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Forumobserver12(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:

Oga, don't throwaway the baby with bathwater.. Anambra need to try him first let's see what he will bring on the table...
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Freeman50(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2020
studentofTruth:
Constitutionally, before you become a Nigeria's president, you'll rule as a governor in your state firstly.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Anambra1stS0n: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
You will seat in your comfort zone and be typing rubbish, I guess only your family rejected APGA
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
studentofTruth:
Because the North see presidency as thier birthright never will they vote for any good igbo presidential candidate but will rather manage a yoruba muslim at most.
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
post=95385575:

You will seat in your comfort zone and be typing rubbish, I guess only your family rejected APGA
Oga the little crumbs you are getting from this people will soon stop. Better start looking for another job. We have rejected Obiano and anything associated with him
Re: Beyond The Protests: Towards A New Future For Nigerian Youths - Charles Soludo by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Soludo, the Solution for Anambra State.

Anambra will be the new Dubai... Amin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention / Nigeria’s $26.5 Billion Maintenance Cost Enough To Build Three New Refineries / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.