Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

#EndSARS Aftermath: Any State Still Experiencing Physical Protests Has Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Aftermath: Any State Still Experiencing Physical Protests Has Failed (194 Views)

EndSARS Aftermath: Insurers Pay ₦11 Billion Claims On Damages / #EndSARS Protests Has Been Hijacked Completely - Lai Mohammed / SHOCKING NEWS: #endsars Protests Has Divided Nigeria Into 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Aftermath: Any State Still Experiencing Physical Protests Has Failed by BluntNigerian: 4:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Now that the #EndSARS Protests had gone back to Online Campaigns,
Any State that is still experiencing further physical protests, and most-especially Looting and Thuggery, then that State is a dysfunctional State.
A Failed State.
I did not mention any State.
So, Use Your Own State To Judge The Matter.
See you guys later.
Re: #EndSARS Aftermath: Any State Still Experiencing Physical Protests Has Failed by BluntNigerian: 4:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Should I Off My Microphone??
Re: #EndSARS Aftermath: Any State Still Experiencing Physical Protests Has Failed by SoBright101: 4:22am On Oct 27, 2020
I don't think the protest has ended. I think the government plan in the first place was to stop the protest without any plan to make the country better. No rest for the wicked until they start doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Aftermath: Any State Still Experiencing Physical Protests Has Failed by BluntNigerian: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
SoBright101:
I don't think the protest has ended. I think the government plan in the first place was to stop the protest without any plan to make the country better. No rest for the wicked until they start doing the right thing.
The Country had actually failed in a lot of ways.
Where exactly do we start to put things right??

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Govt To Empower 2600 Youths With One Million Naira Each / Gov. Ikpeazu Rewards Five Corps Members For Outstanding Service / Desmond Elliot Admitting That Social Media Was Very Instrumental To His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.