Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,175 members, 7,864,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) (1323 Views)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) by Millionaireme: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Foremost Nigerian singer and songwriter, Timaya has recently taken to social media to express his excitement over his progress in his weight loss journey.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/timaya.jpg[/img]

The award-winning music artiste, disclosed via his Instagram account with his 2million followers, that he has lost a whopping 20kg.

According to the singer, he was weighing 95kg before but his present weight is 75kg.

Papi Chulo, has evidently lost a lot of weight since he embarked on his weight loss journey, from his recent photos.

The excited singer captioned the photo,

“Was weighing 95. Now I’m weighing 75, glory be to GOD�”

See More Photos Below

https:///singer-timaya-shares-photo-of-his-drastic-weight-loss-photos/

1 Like

Re: Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Papi chulo

1 Like

Re: Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) by Climax07(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Good kiss
Re: Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) by Abee79(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one. Next story . . .
Re: Singer, Timaya Shares Photo Of His Drastic Weight Loss (photos) by Obakashdee(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Me wey I wan add weight
I’m 64kg
I don chop chop tire
Nothing come out

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Viral As She Takes ‘pre-burial” Photos / Actress Funke Akindele ‘Gifted’ Brand New Lexus LX 570 SUV (Photos, Video) / Female Graduate Creates Portrait Of Sound Sultan With Cooking Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.