Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! (1269 Views)

Join Uno. Start Your Business Today. Very Attractive Income. / Original Kelly Moore Paints For Sale, Very Attractive Prices. / I Hav A Very Attractive And Affordable Land 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! by lanche: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2007
We have the power of attorney from our foreign counterparts to supply diesel(A.G.O).minimum quantity is 50000MT in one shipment at $540 per MT(i.e 59naira per litre). Interestingly,we offer a 1yr contract with the above quoted price remaining constant for the duration of the contract! For further details contact Nnamdi on 08029541097 or via email on:avelanchex2@yahoo.com.
N.B: All necessary paperwork,proceedure and product specification are available for sighting. Also contractual agreement containing contacts of our foreign counterparts available. Avail ur company of this lucrative offer!
Re: Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! by xploits777(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
Nnamdi,
I'll give you my contacts in this regard,but I must tell you that I'm 90%skeptical about the viability of a deal like this.I hope this can materialize into something good because I've worked with several people who have only proved to be chronic liars, I pray you are not like that, pardon me for my tone.I'm speaking from experience.

I'm interested and give you a try if I can trust you temporarily until I confirm the genuineness of the product.
the remaining things can't be discussed here my details are as follows exploits777@yahoo.co.uk, MUSIBAU:08024611363.
I'll call you to discuss further if I'm ready to take the risk, ie bear the cost of following this up,
have a nice day
Re: Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! by lanche: 4:08am On Jun 27, 2007
@ xploits777

thanks 4ur interest!let me start by sayin dat i was persuaded against my will by a friend to advertise this proposal via this medium for fear of mediocres and disregard! I tell u bro,i've seen alot of them,even 4rm some relatively decent coys.scepticism i also share,but,for viability of this transaction,it took us and our parent coy a full year,if not more,to establish this contractual agreement! Also,probably a look @ d docs available wld let u no we're drop dead serious! I'l send u an email 2moro 2elaborate further.once again,txs 4ur interest n i bet i'll have d last laugh!
Re: Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! by lanche: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
Pls,jst to set the records str8,we do not sell "floating cargoes". The risk of demurrage or underpricing is too high! All we need is a BCL n a P.O.P and 2%bond wld be posted 2ur bank within 7days.after which ur bank wld post a D.L.C to activate the bond! If u want details of our proceedure,send me a mail and i'll forward it to you! Truly,you cant get it any better.
Re: Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! by Oliseh(m): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2007
Hi,i need details.cn u elaborate on d acronyms bcl,pop and dlc.hw does 2%bond cme into this?u hv my mail add
Re: Supply Of Hsd2 (a.g.o) At Very Attractive Price In Metric Tonne Shipments! by lanche: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2007
Oliseh,P.o.p is 'proof of product' ie bill of lading which is prepard @d loading port(refinery). D.L.C is 'documentary letter of credit' which is the payment instrument.the 2%performance bond is given by us.this is 2%of the entire  CIF. In a situation where we dont deliver b4 the due date,our bankers credit ur account!its a form of indemnity to avoid poor performance. Pls note dat on reception of a bank comfort letter(bcl) by swift,we'll send u a pop in d buyer's compny name and a 2%bond within 7workin days! We'll also issue u a 110% insurance cert. 2cover d vessel.these and more r all containd in d contract which is legally binding and is signd by both parties n lodged in each others banks for transaction 2comence! Hope i've done justice 2ur questions?

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Bodyguard? / Get Free Online Jobs Ebook & Make Money Online Rs.50000/month. / France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.