Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,356 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday (815 Views)

Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday by Glamoury990: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Popular iconic and legendary Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter, Falz has recently taken to his official Instagram Page to share the awesome news and happiness of his birthday.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/falz-the-bad-gal-768x768.jpeg[/img]

According to the “One Trouser” crooner today marks his official 30th year on earth, this has really drawn lots of reactions from fans and fellow celebrities.

The iconic rapper never cease to forget about the recent news and happenings related to the loss of lives at the Lekki Toll Gate. Sharing the photo to mark the amazing day in his life the singer acknowledge the souls that was lost at the EndSars Protest Read More

See More photos below

https:///falz-shares-adorable-photos-to-mark-30th-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday falz, the hero of our generation, we are also sharing the same date of birth and month, happy birthday to us. cool

2 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday by meobizy(f): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Wow. He’s thirty already. I assumed he was younger. He must live a pretty stressful life despite his dad being wealthy. I was watching his Falz experience concert on Netflix and noticed the guy had a few grays in his beard. That mostly doesn’t happen until a man is thirty-five, thereabout.
Re: Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday by MarveworldNG: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2020
God bless his new age

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Hbd bro, age Gracefully.If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level, OND or NCE

(1) (Reply)

Brighto: 'too Many Ladies Are Toasting Me' / Actress Abiola And Mercy Celebrates Kemi Afolabi New House / What I Do With My Body Does Not Concern Anyone' Nkechi Blessing Tells Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.