Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Most Know About MERCEDES & BMW Truth.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Most Know About MERCEDES & BMW Truth.. (336 Views)

What Is So Special About Mercedes-benz? / 15 Things You Didn't Know About Mercedes Benz / Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Know About MERCEDES & BMW Truth.. by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2020
This two cars often ring a bell in people's head when ever you mention it,

Let me lecture you what I will be finishing up in my channel, on what you must know about this car brands and their future innovations,

As time flies, so I race to unravel the mystery and puzzle that will lead you in the right direction.

Mercedes are keen about quality & performance

BMW interest is also both quality and performance.

But bwn takes the lead in performance

While Mercedes takes the lead in quality

When it come to costics looks,
BMW wins it straight up with astronomical difference

When it comes to taking money out of your pocket both do,

But BMW takes more money from your pocket

When it comes to durable of parts ofcouse
Mercedes beats BMW with huge Diffrence...

I will be giving the about the rest of other cars
In contrast to v6 & 4 cylinder engine fuel consumption in reality. Stay tuned on my channel

(1) (Reply)

Car Talk / Car Clearing Made Eazy / Heavy Duty Equipment Hiring And Leasing Company In Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.