Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections (19719 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by appini: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Bello is a total disgrace to Kogi people
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by olatade(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Collins87: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
See this very ugly man. An opportunist!
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
And what is wrong in "politically" exterminating you and your co-bas.tards??

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by obicmag(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
I thought this one has brain. Akamu
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by OTayobami(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
I haven’t seen people that are as clueless as Nigerian leaders/politicians, endsars protest is motivated for 2023 all yonder? Kai! All of una na real buzu!
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Jostoman: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2020
We shall see Yahaya Bello, the Nigerian youth are really ready for you people in 2023
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
The idiot governor blabs again...
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by obyrich(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
The Nigerian government knows how to turn any incident in the country whether bloody or not into a tool and a weapon to be used against their political opponents.
They haven't learnt their lesson yet. Let them continue to shout political opponents up and down while oppressing the masses.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Farki: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
The same blah blah Bello that wanted to be spokesman for the movement.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by alfredilly: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Yahaya is talking trash. He is an APC man and part of the evil bedeviling Nigeria. However the recent turn of events makes their claim credible. The protest was hijacked to score political point

Recently, my account has been massively reported, among others, by the very ethnic conscious one for being one of those who spread TRIBALISM here. I have never used more than one moniker but I was accused of owning multiple. Due to this sustain lies, my account was restricted some days back and I could not comment until yesterday.

The truth is nairaland has been a melting pot of tribalism for years. Criticism of government and public office holders have been tailored in ethnic dimension. The one who reported my account consciously lied claiming we are neither southerner not Easterner. If the purveyor of tribal comment here are neither Easterner or Westerner, who are they? Northerner? I shake my head.

Truth is we are in the aftermath of a consistently sustained lies, half truth and tribal campaign aimed at achieving an objective. I still maintain that this campaign trigger the degeneration to anarchy in Lagos. Shooting took place in Lekki, Tinubu was hastily accused of owning the toll gate, Seyi Tinubu was accused of removing the CCTV camera, fake videos flew around, even prominent bloggers were influenced for bias reportage. Pulse Nigeria even reported that Seyi Tinubu had confessed to removing the CCTV. I saw Sanwo Twitter handle edited, and it was claimed he ordered the shooting based on Tinubu directive.

Everyday on Twitter, they trend Igbo using colourful description, they trend Yoruba, claiming they are slave to Fulani and accusing them of voting out saint Jonathan to bring Buhari to power. They trend Tinubu. They even trend Awolowo just to convince Yoruba that he is not a hero but a perpetrator of genocide. Now that everything has culminated in deceiving people into pillaging the economic hub of Nigeria and the truth gradually surfacing, they are preaching peace and accusing the conscious one.

@Seun @Lalasticlala Thank you for restoring my account. I want you to know that suspending me from Nairaland will not suspend my voice. I still have Twitter and others media. I have never been an initiator of hate. I don't use foul language or stoke tribal sentiment unless where necessary to clear a wrong impression. I'm convince beyond any shadow of doubt that the person who embarked on massive report of this account and many others is the arrowhead of TRIBALISM here. He even had the audacity to claim they are neither East nor West. Then who are they, Northerner or Fulani? I have even seen a desperate attempt to put this whole blame on Northeners. Who coined Jubril, who coin Afonja, who coined Igbo?

@Seun @Lalasticlala. I don't how many account you've suspended based on recent report but I'm of strong opinion that they are a result one sided complaint. It is pregnant with ulterior motive. I won't appeal to you to free all the account but think deeply and investigate. It is even likely you have purged this blog of Yoruba agitator in preference for south Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Bakin3(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Okay.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Bragalee: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
you never see anything yet
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Shut up!

Must everything be about politics?

His face like expired kunu
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by 8stargeneral: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2020
u said what.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2020
How this one take be governor. ? Single sense e no get.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by sinistermind(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Why be say any move in the to put things in its rightful place always have a political undertone to the APC??
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by MOVIC6: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Mistake of a government
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by holuwaseun04(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
see cat mentally
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2020
You are a resounding fool and void of basic intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Lush100(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
really...and the palliatives?
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Daddysidhan: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Yahaya bello the most useless and incompetent governor ever to rule any state in this country.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
I will personally come for you, Bello.
When the time comes.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level, OND or NCE
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by PAWG(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Yaya bello is a pussy ass niggarr

Yeah, ruling over real niggars. Yimu
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by fineboynl(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Look at someone who want to be the leader of end sars protest.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by NaijaCuzin: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
All these ones care about is their political ambitions and winning elections
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Until we target politicians in Nigeria, our problems will remain
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Another useless fool talking
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by reiddecuti: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Una don come again. This is the same reason why everything has fallen apart in this country. This is why we can't face our problems squarely, always playing blame game.

Oga Yeye, if u gave nothing to say, SHUT THE Bleep UP.

Welcome to Nigeria where everything done against government is politically motivated.
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by enemyofprogress: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Until we target politicians in Nigeria, our problems will remain
no worry. Part two is already doing press ups and they are next
Re: Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections by Dominion202: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2020
I watched the interview
Yahaya Bello is a shame to Nigeria govt and the pple of kogi.
I wonder how the guy was able to get the party ticket.
And also a big disgrace to we Nigeria youths cos he is a youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Names Onyema Nwachukwu As New Spokesperson / Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement / Northern Elders Visit To President Elect Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.