Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

For The Christian Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Christian Singles (225 Views)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Christian Singles by Xtianaoghogho(f): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Article : "Your Timothy is Coming" by Ndubuisi Paul Okafor based on Philippians 2 vs. 19-24(NKJV)
https://www.paulkristie.com/your-timothy-is-coming/

2 Likes

Re: For The Christian Singles by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Xtianaoghogho:
Article : "Your Timothy is Coming" by Ndubuisi Paul Okafor based on Philippians 2 vs. 19-24(NKJV)
https://www.paulkristie.com/your-timothy-is-coming/

...Excerpts from the article...

"But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you shortly” – As you wait on God for your life partner, do know that anyone you decide to spend your life with should be from the Lord Jesus as His gifts are always the best. The Lord was interested in the ‘’waiting Philippians’’ and sent Timothy to them. You may have waited for so long, but the voice of the Spirit is that your Timothy will come shortly.

“that I also may be encouraged when I know your state”– God wants you to be happy, your unhappiness does not give Him joy. This is because we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses (Hebrews 4 vs. 15). God wants the best for you.

Read more on https://www.paulkristie.com/your-timothy-is-coming/

Amen

1 Like

Re: For The Christian Singles by ochibuogwu5: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2020
"But I hope and trust in the Lord Jesus soon to send Timothy to you, so that I may also be encouraged and cheered by learning news of you.

20 For I have no one like him [no one of so kindred a spirit] who will be so genuinely interested in your welfare and devoted to your interests.

21 For the others all seek [to advance] their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

22 But Timothy’s tested worth you know, how as a son with his father he has toiled with me zealously in [serving and helping to advance] the good news (the Gospel).

23 I hope therefore to send him promptly, just as soon as I know how my case is going to turn out.

24 But [really] I am confident and fully trusting in the Lord that shortly I myself shall come to you also." (Phil.2:19-24 AMPC)

2 Likes

Re: For The Christian Singles by Xtianaoghogho(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
C
Re: For The Christian Singles by Gyri(f): 3:08am On Nov 09, 2020
T

(1) (Reply)

Vigilante Groups Pays Courtesy To Maye Of Yoruba Kingdom / Bashir El Rufai Comes Under Attack For Posting Loved Up Photos With His Wife / The Useless And Hopeless Girl Has Become The Pillar Of The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.