Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives (25934 Views)

North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen / ENDSARS: Gov Wike Finally Address Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
If the President had addressed the nation earlier enough, this carnage wouldn't have happened grin
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by alfredilly: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Recently, my account has been massively reported, among others, by the very ethnic conscious one for being one of those who spread TRIBALISM here. I have never used more than one moniker but I was accused of owning multiple. Due to this sustain lies, my account was restricted some days back and I could not comment until yesterday.

The truth is nairaland has been a melting pot of tribalism for years. Criticism of government and public office holders have been tailored in ethnic dimension. The one who reported my account consciously lied claiming we are neither southerner not Easterner. If the purveyor of tribal comment here are neither Easterner or Westerner, who are they? Northerner? I shake my head.

Truth is we are in the aftermath of a consistently sustained lies, half truth and tribal campaign aimed at achieving an objective. I still maintain that this campaign trigger the degeneration to anarchy in Lagos. Shooting took place in Lekki, Tinubu was hastily accused of owning the toll gate, Seyi Tinubu was accused of removing the CCTV camera, fake videos flew around, even prominent bloggers were influenced for bias reportage. Pulse Nigeria even reported that Seyi Tinubu had confessed to removing the CCTV. I saw Sanwo Twitter handle edited, and it was claimed he ordered the shooting based on Tinubu directive.

Everyday on Twitter, they trend Igbo using colourful description, they trend Yoruba, claiming they are slave to Fulani and accusing them of voting out saint Jonathan to bring Buhari to power. They trend Tinubu. They even trend Awolowo just to convince Yoruba that he is not a hero but a perpetrator of genocide. Now that everything has culminated in deceiving people into pillaging the economic hub of Nigeria and the truth gradually surfacing, they are preaching peace and accusing the conscious one.

@Seun @Lalasticlala Thank you for restoring my account. I want you to know that suspending me from Nairaland will not suspend my voice. I still have Twitter and others media. I have never been an initiator of hate. I don't use foul language or stoke tribal sentiment unless where necessary to clear a wrong impression. I'm convince beyond any shadow of doubt that the person who embarked on massive report of this account and many others is the arrowhead of TRIBALISM here. He even had the audacity to claim they are neither East nor West. Then who are they, Northerner or Fulani? I have even seen a desperate attempt to put this whole blame on Northeners. Who coined Jubril, who coin Afonja, who coined Igbo?

@Seun @Lalasticlala. I don't how many account you've suspended based on recent report but I'm of strong opinion that they are a result one sided complaint. It is pregnant with ulterior motive. I won't appeal to you to free all the account but think deeply and investigate. It is even likely you have purged this blog of Yoruba agitator in preference for south Easterners.
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives, Properties -Alaafin

Ibadan – His Imperial Majesty, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi the Alaafin of Oyo, on Monday confirmed that the failure of President Muhammadu Buhari to address the youths that protested against the police brutality led to the loss of lives and destruction of properties recorded after the protests.

Alaafin, speaking on Monday, during the stakeholders meeting that was held at the House of Cheifs, the Parliament Building Agodi Secretariat Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital, stressed that, if the President Muhammadu Buhari had addressed the protesters at the appropriate time, the situation will not have gone out of hand.

The meeting which was purposely organised by the Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde to discuss on the way forward on the demands of the END SARS protesters had in attendance the Governor himself, his Deputy, Engr. Rauf Olaniyan, the Deputy Inspector General of Police, DIG Leye Oyebade, the State Commissioner for Police, CP. Joe Nwachukwu Enwonwu, the Garrison Commander of the Two Division of the Nigeria Army, Barrister General. Soji Ogunsugba.

Alaafin, in his speech, said, what we have witnessed today is the beginning of a phenomenal, it is the failure of the authority to rise to the occasion that led to the loss of lives and destructions of properties that we witnessed aftermath of the ENDSARS protests.

Alaafin stressed that the youths have been denied of their rights, the peaceful protest of the youths have showed us the elders what we are lacking, they showed us through the protests that they are well organized, they have shown us comportment, they organized the protests to the amazement of all of us.

https://www.independent.ng/end-sars-buharis-failure-to-address-protesters-led-to-loss-of-lives-properties-alaafin/

BUHARI OWN DEY HIM BODY.
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
moscobabs:
Kabiyesi, I disagree with this Baba

Buhari addressed the protesters but they refused to step down because majority of them want him to resign
Buhari read a paper to the nation,he never addressed the nation..
Do well to know the difference.. shocked
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Dminister(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Very correct. This is what we want. Let the elders call a spade a spade when they see's one.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
praiseneo:
You guys are all murderers may ogun visit una one by one undecided

Ogun ókin pa omo re.

The god of iron doesn't kill it's own.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Bmaster(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin
TinubuGoQuench:
I MUST LEAVE THIS CONTREE

I CANNOT STAY HERE WITH MANNABIGBIGPRICK
grin
Come to think of it,where went that dude sef
It's been a while now
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bmaster:
grin grin
Come to think of it,where went that dude sef
It's been a while now

He now uses different monikers
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by MNDY(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Neddstark:
Buhari spoke o and even discarded SARS. But the clowns wanted a revolution that will involve sacrifices for their children's children. We told them it will lead to blood, they said so be it. Just one day involvement of the army and na so them japa. They went back to broadcasting from IG and Twitter.

No wonder your moniker is NedStark. Ned came to KingsLanding saying what he shouldn't be saying and got himself killed.

#EndSARS was ignited by SARS but not caused by SARS. Buhari was too daf.t to read between the lines and address Nigerians on plans for a new and better Nigeria as a whole. Instead, he came late to deliver a very weak rubbish speech.

The spirits of the fallen comrades will look for you for siding with the government that killed them for agitating for a better country. The protest was a golden opportunity to demand for a new Nigeria as a whole from the politicians who would not have taken an amicable engagement serious.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Bmaster(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
angry
TinubuGoQuench:

He now uses different monikers
; grin grin
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Hedonisco: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Buhari has been a monumental failure since 2015
What sort of nonsense did you just say? How can any reasonable Nigerian say that Buhari has been a failure since 2015?

He has been a disastrous failure since 1984!

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
I MUST LEAVE THIS CONTREE

I CANNOT STAY HERE WITH MANNABIGBIGPRICK
Hian, Hahaha, anytime l see your moniker, laugh cracks my ribs, like seriously, mannabigprick and TinubuGoQuench Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by GamalNasser: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

What sort of nonsense did you just say? How can any reasonable Nigerian say that Buhari has been a failure since 2015?

Sorry bro ..Your are very right since 1984

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Agba The Oracle has spoken, But the dullard no care

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Oduduwaboy1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Davash222:
Dullard been know wetin e wan talk before

Ya mad he not a political king,
Very peaceful and loyal to his subject,
Not like lagoon kind
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by ProT: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Extremely sensible monarch.
May ur days be long, sir!

Helinues (my new friend); can u see the analysis of an old man with neural cells in his skull?

Not sonsofabiich having pap as brain.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Neddstark: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
MNDY:

The spirits of the fallen comrades will look for the person behind the moniker - MNDY and his/her Family

Amen

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by focus7: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is the fact many leaders are afraid to tell Buhari and his useless government

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by carbony4red(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
And Baami Ikú has hit the nail on the head
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by ayenale1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
U steal this king staff of office...na dey u die now...this one is gods chosen.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by hoMegas(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
ovie8200:
The man is daft....he doesn't know what say.

Your Father is daft for birthing a retard like yourself.

I spit on the grave of your pernicious ancestors.
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by holllandis: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Buhari did something

He declared that Lauretta Onochie be the INEC delta rep

He also changed sars to swat

Baba try abeg

Tiri gbosa to Jubril abeg

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by GEEBITE: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good job Kabiyesi iku baba yeye. Who the heck is this reporter that addressed my brother in law as a Barrister General instead of his proper title Brigadier-General.
iwaeda:

https://www.independent.ng/end-sars-buharis-failure-to-address-protesters-led-to-loss-of-lives-properties-alaafin/
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by adioolayi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Iku Baba yeye ..alase ikeji orisa.....If you go steal this one staff..na dia you go die.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by BERNIMOORE: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
leaculpa:

presidential [b]candidate dt does not submit himself to presidential debates & interviews explaining his opinion on issues, should never be elected into power. That person doesnt respect democracy.[/b]
Victor ikpeba should be blamed
He said that ..He doesn't need.to.come for debate and even with Nepa Bill. Nigerians should vote him.
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Littletosay: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you feel the King did not speak sense go and say it on camera addressed to the King and let's see how it ends for you.

moscobabs:
Kabiyesi, I disagree with this Baba

Buhari addressed the protesters but they refused to step down because majority of them want him to resign

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Mania04(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Barrister General bi ti bawo...am not understanding dis oooo
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by ORIAYO70(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Littletosay: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
True talk Zahra. You finally agree with all of us tongue

Hedonisco:

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by Earnonline7: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
oh
Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by maolah: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well talk baba, the oranmiyan of our time!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives by BrownCookie(f): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
600 years of enjoyment for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Regalia As Gov Umahi Hosts Paul Arkwright To A Banquet(pix / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.