Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Experience Content Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Content Writer Needed (233 Views)

Experience Content Writer Needed (ready To Start Immediately) / Experience Content Writer Needed (ready To Start Immediately) / Experience Content Writer Needed (ready To Start Immediately) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Content Writer Needed by yemsyd(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys,

My hub is presently recruiting creative writers with experience, wit, skills and a knack for well-researched article. At the moment we require the services of 3 writers to join the hub to help handle the mammoth tasks we have.

This ad is not for newbies trying to learn the curve of writing or sharpen their skills. We need someone that will offer an amazing delivery while keeping our clients happy.

You will get paid every week on Monday with bumper bonus to compensate for good work ethics. We have writers earning as much as 100-115k weekly (depending on your speed, skills and accuracy).

If you think you're a good fit for this job, you can send me an email to oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

Stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Best regards, Yemi

1 Like

Re: Experience Content Writer Needed by Hylla05: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
yemsyd:
Hi Guys,

My hub is presently recruiting creative writers with experience, wit, skills and a knack for well-researched article. At the moment we require the services of 3 writers to join the hub to help handle the mammoth tasks we have.

This ad is not for newbies trying to learn the curve of writing or sharpen their skills. We need someone that will offer an amazing delivery while keeping our clients happy.

You will get paid every week on Monday with bumper bonus to compensate for good work ethics. We have writers earning as much as 100-115k weekly (depending on your speed, skills and accuracy).

If you think you're a good fit for this job, you can send me an email to oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

Stay safe and have a wonderful day.

Best regards, Yemi
Check your email.

(1) (Reply)

Vans Sales Representative At First Excelsia Professional Services Limited / New Posts Available!!! / It's So Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.