Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja (23429 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto / Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by morinto: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Right now soldier helicopter dey rotate kubwa in abuja where the palliative dey.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by GreenDee(f): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
They have not stopped the looting ni...I pity this country!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by onecc(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Buhari and Nigerians are fighting.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by onecc(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Buhari and Nigerians are fighting
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Bakin3(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
This has to stop.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by daddy001: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2020
fubsy:
If this dangerous trend of looting (may I call it open theft) is not nipped in the bud, it may grow into a monster that may take more efforts to defeat (if at all defeated).
Some protesters cum hoodlums have just looted a tractor here.it's getting really bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Jeromejnr(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2020
thesolutions:
If Buratai is out of the picture, Buhari will be gone in no time.

We are yet to start the real fight. It is with the COAS. He can not install law and order because he has a lot stocked outside fearing travel ban should he make any mistake now.

He is the one keeping President Buhari in office because the impunity has gone beyond what the military would tolerate in a sane society.

But someone is coming soon with bravery unlike what we have seen before.

Explain your last statement.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Queseda: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
People are hungry....
I hope you will give this same excuse when they come to your house

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by reiddecuti: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Please who knows where that bitch called Lauretta Onochie is? Been waiting for her to come and voice the poisons since this pallava started.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by illicit(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Queseda:

I hope you will give this same excuse when they come to your house

I am not a politician and they sure know I don't hoard palliatives....

I don't support looting but it happens when the people are hungry.... do you see any well to do person among the looters? no

They are hungry/angry people
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by bluefilm: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Looting will soon turn to a national sports.

These looters must be stopped NOW!!!

Bring in the US Marine now.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by dederocs(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Sad
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by dederocs(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:

I am not a politician and they sure know I don't hoard palliatives....

I don't support looting but it happens when the people are hungry.... do you see any well to do person among the looters? no

They are hungry/angry people
Hungry people exists everywhere, what is bad is bad
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Lastanza: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
angry FG must /should put an end to diz robbery/madness All stolen police gunz must be recover
Is it the same government that was arming hoodlums in thousands to attack protesters?
Now there are no more protesters to attack where as they've been empowered so what do they do
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by illicit(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
dederocs:
Hungry people exists everywhere, what is bad is bad
I know
but that still don't take away the fact that they are hungry....
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Uniique(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Next thing you will hear from them now is that the hoodlums also looted the food meant for prospective corp members. Then dem go use 700M replace am

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by dederocs(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:

I know

but that still don't take away the fact that they are hungry....
you miss my point, anyways perception is everything.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by xanderj22(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Serious looting going on in Kuje Abuja now, kuje secretariat, FRSC, Fire service and Kuje mini warehouse looted completely.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by ipswitch: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
It seems this stressed up, hungry housewives, youths I saw with bagco bags running around in Kubwa and Madalla are the hoodlums, or what can one say now?
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by airmark(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chai. This camp accommodated us when we played NYSC National games in 2007 or so.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by ufondunenye(f): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by ufondunenye(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hia!! If I hear that they didn't find any food item shocked shocked
I stay close to the càmp, and I saw alot of people carrying bags of rice this morning as I was going to work.
No be small thing oo, they even carted away with the iron bunk, bed, chairs in the SAED hall, groundnut, alot of things.
Now they are breaking people's shop.they almost burnt the NEPA office close to El Rufai bustop in Kubwa but security personnel were able to stop them.
No be small thing dey happen for Kubwa right now oo, from NNPC up.everybody has closed their shops now.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by actright2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
I stay around the Camp. It is not one the fake news out there bro.
jericco1:
Without pictorial or video evidence I won't believe this.
You think with the fact that camp is scheduled for 10th next month. NYSC won't provide adequate security for that camp? No na!!
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by mikhe2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
actright2:
I stay around the Camp. It is not one the fake news out there bro.
That means no camping for corpers
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by cybriz82(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:
Its a pity what APC has caused. They brought in hoodlums to come and attack peaceful protesters, now the hoodlums have started looting and APC cannot control them again

APC is simply an evil party filled with evil minded fellows

U know nothing dude..both parties are d same, this is a political game so stop d blaming .... What if iz pdp that did it? Sending thugs in d mid of protesters to cause confusion? Cus they know d whole world will point fingers at apc...
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
cybriz82:

U know nothing dude..boty parties are d same, this is a political game so stop d blaming .... What if is a pdp that did it? Sending thugs in d mid of protesters to cause confusion? Cus they know d whole will blame apc...

ur father knows nothing
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by thesolutions(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Explain your last statement.
Officer jeromejnr, have you not heard that Jesus is coming back again? Wait for him.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by cybriz82(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:

ur father knows nothing

I don't blame u as e b say na born troway u be...no papa no mama..omo ale.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
cybriz82:

I don't blame my mother as she was birthed in a brothel. I don't even have a father

heiyaa
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by cybriz82(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=azmanaty2 post=95399596]

SMH.
Re: Hoodlums Loot NYSC Camp In Abuja by SandraJane: 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
thesolutions:
If Buratai is out of the picture, Buhari will be gone in no time.

We are yet to start the real fight. It is with the COAS. He can Sermons not install law and order because he has a lot stocked outside fearing travel ban should he make any mistake now.

He is the one keeping President Buhari in office because the impunity has gone beyond what the military would tolerate in a sane society.

But someone is coming soon with bravery unlike what we have seen before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Member Wins Mtn’s N50 Million House / Delta State Let's Meet Here. A15 / Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.