Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy (3255 Views)

Tecno Users Should Thank 'xiaomi Fanboys' / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Kraking4: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2020
The brand is full of bugs and glitches. You have to update software every now and then. You have to order spare parts. Xiaobugsmi is an overhyped piece of crap. I can never use my money to buy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Playermayweda(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
How come It's the 4th biggest brand in the world then,Bro come off this

20 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Ayomarcel(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
I like xiaomi but the way their fans are taking it is too far..Comparing it with a brand like Samsung is a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Wassapviews: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Xiaomi or Nothing

Call your police cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by sagieramos(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayomarcel:
I like xiaomi but the way their fans are taking it is too far..Comparing it with a brand like Samsung is a no go area.
Of course, Samsung brand is a bigger brand, no one disputes that. We only compare device for device under the same category and price. Would you pick galaxy A20 over Redmi 8? Needless to say Redmi 8 is more affordable and still with better specifications

Someone in this section says he prefers his Redmi 7 to his galaxy A20 that he even have to dash his A20 to his brother. What would you say about that?

Hope you grab what the argument is about? device value, not brand value

19 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Ayomarcel(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
sagieramos:

Of course, Samsung brand is a bigger brand, no one disputes that. We only compare device for device under the same category and price. Would you pick galaxy A20 over Redmi 8? Needless to say Redmi 8 is more affordable and still with better specifications

Someone in this section says he prefers his Redmi 7 to his galaxy A20 that he even have to dash his A20 to his brother. What would you say about that?

Hope you grab what the argument is about? device value, not brand value

Device for device varies tho. You win here, you lose there
Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Kraking4: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Sometimes I wonder if they are being paid to hype the product. All those antutu people ehn. Awon ti dxomax grin. There are a thousand and one website out there with different views but they will only quote or reference the one that favors and is obviously always bias towards Xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Kraking4: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
@ Ayomarcel the day I gave up on those guys was when one of them compared one xiaomi nonsense to Galaxy S20 ultra . I stopped taking all of them serious since then.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Karleb(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Naomi and hype are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by 100naira(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Karleb:
Naomi and hype are like 5 and 6.
Naomi ko Evelyn ni grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by theFilmtric: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Playermayweda:
How come It's the 4th biggest brand in the world then,Bro come off this
Because CHINA is the biggest phone market

theFilmtricsay
Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by FahBuLous: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Make i go buy tecno pouvoir 4 pro o.. Me na ba3 i de find nt all dz comparison..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol. These clowns are not done with marketing the shitty Itel S...I refuse to learn its last shitty name. This is another new account created to hype Transsion and attack whoever stands in their way. How much are you guys paid for this dishonourable job? Tomorrow another new thread will be created on the shitty S...

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by theFilmtric: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. These clowns are not done with marketing the shitty Itel S...I refuse to learn its last shitty name. This is another new account created to hype Transsion and attack whoever stands in their way. How much are you guys paid for this dishonourable job? Tomorrow another new thread will be created on the shitty S...

Xiaomidiots seem to be very insecure

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
theFilmtric:

Xiaomidiots seem to be very insecure

theFilmtricsay
To whom it may concern: before you listen to these marketers and buy their shitty product do some learning yourself and watch videos on YouTube by foreigners. You can visit inquisitiveuniverse.com for a start. Don't fall for this nonsense they post here.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by theFilmtric: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
To whom it may concern: before you listen to these marketers and buy their shitty product do some learning yourself and watch videos on YouTube by foreigners. You can visit inquisitiveuniverse.com for a start. Don't fall for this nonsense they post here.
Bros give me a Xiaomi device @ 29k that beats the s16

Besides you seem to be on Xiaomi's side and not in the middle
That's my bros athiestandproud 's blog he hates transsion
So I don't expect much

theFilmtricsay
Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by chariisGRACE(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
theFilmtric:

Besides you seem to be on Xiaomi's side and not in the middle
That's my bros athiestandproud 's blog he hates transsion
So I don't expect much

theFilmtricsay

Xiaomi can't stoop below mediocrity to build a Spreadtrum SC7731E powered device, 460 x 960 resolution display et al, because they want you to buy it for 29K (for this 2020).

Make I no go the camera setup, because that triple camera is false!

As far as I'm concerned, my Gionee F103 of 2016 will wrestle this itel S16 of 2020 (that is if it won't beat it).

Please, don't celebrate mediocrity.

16 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by sunshineV(f): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Xiaomi can't stoop below mediocrity to build a Spreadtrum SC7731E powered device, 460 x 960 resolution display et al, because they want you to buy it for 29K (for this 2020).

As far as I'm concerned, my Gionee F103 of 2016 will wrestle this itel S16 of 2020 (that is if it won't beat it).

a spreadtrum powered device? lmao after 2 months phone go hang taya. d resolution na garbage

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by ernxto(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:

I think the S16 means S2016 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by chariisGRACE(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
sunshineV:
a spreadtrum powered device? lmao after 2 months phone go hang taya. d resolution na garbage

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by chariisGRACE(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
ernxto:

I think the S16 means S2016 grin cheesy
grin grin

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Jafar1: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Is it the same gionee f103 with 3G network issues?

Abeg go siddon!
Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Favourchris(f): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Get an iPhone and avoid stupid arguments....

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by chariisGRACE(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Jafar1:

Is it the same gionee f103 with 3G network issues?

Abeg go siddon!

I dey sidon already.

The problem with the phone is that, because it was'nt built for the global market, it doesn't support Nigerian network bands (3G and 4G).

aside that, the S16 no smell am for tail.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by atheistandproud(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay

Xiaomi Redmi Go 25k

SD425

1/16GB

4G capable

5/8mp
Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by RealEzee(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
theFilmtric:

Because CHINA is the biggest phone market

theFilmtricsay
the same China doesn't buy transsion products, e get y grin, the likes of Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Apple dey sell there, e get ygrin, they still sell globally and recognized, e get ygrin,can't say the same for transsion Sha, e get y grin

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Fanboys Please Take It Easy by Patrick987(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
atheistandproud:

Xiaomi Redmi Go 25k

SD425

1/16GB

4G capable

5/8mp
exactly what i want to mention, the redmi go we battle or beat the itel s16 pro LTE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-naira.. Things You Need To Know About The New Nigeria Digital Currency / How Does MTN SHARES Works? / Tecno W2 For Sale Still Neat #20k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.