Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It (16322 Views)

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan / Check Out Pictures I Took With My New Itel S32 / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by MickzyDonald: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
muller101:
I am the idiot.The phone is absolutely rubbish grin
Thanks to God,you finally surfaced

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by samuel19222(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Deestro:
So I finally bought my s16 after this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6193100/please-need-advice-recently-lunched

Here are some amazing photos I took with the camera lol I can't even believe it

Andddddd lol guess what?
I'm not even on the "If I die, I die" situation grin grin

Ps : I also edited picture with ig

How much is your paid pof and rdp
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by parkervero(m): 2:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Oya enta dm jor. Dnt 4get to beg
Done already.... Any other opeke you think I fit beg for DM?
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Caleb91(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2020
parkervero:
The camera looks clean and yourself ain't look bad but try it in the dark place and let's see how blur it goes with it camera.

By the way, na how much be the fone?
I wonder when fools will stop criticizing this product
I hate going to the phone section cause of this kind of stupid comment
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by ucheuzor1(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
It's clear sha. But why did you now post your face on this faceless forum. Are you looking for husband ni?

You could have just snapped a frog na shocked

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by bbscott: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Omoooo
This babe fine ooo.
Or was it the phone's camera that made you so flawless? cheesy

Itel sure has a step ahead of other related brands in terms of spec and affordability

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by bbscott: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2020
pyrex23:
People still use itel shocked grin grin

Just like other brands improved on their products, Itel has improved as well. Jilt sentiment and check out their latest devices.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by madeleke: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2020
shugarboo:
By the way, madeleke, have you seen this feedback? When are you getting yours? You have enough ginger now.
Lollllll!!! Yeah, I don get plenty ginger o, dear. Will get it soon and comman testify like the op, hopefully.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by officialfestus(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2020
The OP is just like the phone...#twobeauties
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nawa o.

Make me sef try take picture with my S16. Na my babe dey enjoy my camera pass undecided
Op is fine o. Your beauty plus the badass camera. 120/100 grin
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by pweetiedee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Will share my own selfie soon.

S16 has a sweet camera, no doubt. Porting to S16 pro soon.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by shugarboo: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
madeleke:

Lollllll!!! Yeah, I don get plenty ginger o, dear. Will get it soon and comman testify like the op, hopefully.
Nicceeeee!!! Way to go. I'm sure you'd have a happy feedback like the op too.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by bobsboris: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Froshfemi:

Haha see how itel camera is confusing baba grin

Itel really stepped up
You dey see am so! grin grin plus e cn dey very affordable. Everything proper.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by JJmubby: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Deestro:
So I finally bought my s16 after this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6193100/please-need-advice-recently-lunched

Andddddd lol guess what?

Na u fine no b d picture. wink
I have to admit, the selfie cam is good.

—An iPhone XR user
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by brutustech: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Deestro:

Andddddd lol guess what?

Congratulations Baby girl. The phone camera is sharp
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by brutustech: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2020
JJmubby:

Na u fine no b d picture. wink
I have to admit, the selfie cam is good.

—An iPhone XR user
Bad belle. If the picture no fine you for abuse Itel. but now wey picture fine you no wan give itel S16 the credit
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by brutustech: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2020
jom28gy:
Nonsense, is taking pictures what makes a good phone
Celebrate with ppl that celebrate. Stop badbelle and give itel S16 its due credit
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by BurataiOut: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Deestro:

Andddddd lol guess what?

Happy that you finally got it. Would you mind sharing more experience with the s16?
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by BurataiOut: 1:53am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayomarcel:
That's obviously not taken by an itel.
person wey snap say na her itel S16 she us, you wet no snap de argue say na lie.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by JJmubby: 2:40am On Oct 29, 2020
brutustech:

Bad belle. If the picture no fine you for abuse Itel. but now wey picture fine you no wan give itel S16 the credit

grin grin cheesy
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Ayomarcel(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2020
BurataiOut:
person wey snap say na her itel S16 she us, you wet no snap de argue say na lie.

And?

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by maseki: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2020
jom28gy:
Nonsense, is taking pictures what makes a good phone

Calm down boss
Camera isn't the only thing to look out for in a phone, but it is part of it. Meanwhile the S16 series have other specs too that makes them a good budget phone
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by maseki: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2020
tufaze:
they are filled with hate. I saw it when I was a guest

No one should take anyone hating on a product they haven't used before, serious. It's trolling, and some people do it for fun. Most will have a change of mind once they're able to lay hands on one of the devices
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Youngsage: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
bbscott:
Omoooo
This babe fine ooo.
Or was it the phone's camera that made you so flawless? cheesy

Itel sure has a step ahead of other related brands in terms of spec and affordability

Of course as an itel staff that you are. Waiting for your opinion when you leave itel. Or when another related brand doubles your pay. Hehehe grin grin grin
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Youngsage: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
maseki:

No one should take anyone hating on a product they haven't used before, serious. It's trolling, and some people do it for fun. Most will have a change of mind once they're able to lay hands on one of the devices
Nobody is hating. All of you itel staff on this thread are not serious.

New accounts, all created in October and less than 30 posts all talking about itel, and you want people to take your opinions as unbiased? Come on....

You should have collected the accounts of the old staff from previous years before they left. Instead of one person opening 30 accounts to promote a phone undecided embarassed
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Maddo1: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
You look beautiful. Itel S16 sure has a good camera. You will also enjoy the phone. It ba3 lasts long.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Wetopy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Caleb91:

I wonder when fools will stop criticizing this product
I hate going to the phone section cause of this kind of stupid comment

No need calling people names. He hasn't use Itel products so he's bound to have scepticism. Some of us were like that until we were proved wrong by actually buying and testing the product out. Using the recently launched phones would change his mind.
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Foumi(f): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Deestro:

Andddddd lol guess what?

Dash me that your phone nah grin I relish the opportunity of having such a nice phone with a very bright camera. Cheap phone but great specs!!
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Foumi(f): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Maddo1:
You look beautiful. Itel S16 sure has a good camera. You will also enjoy the phone. It ba3 lasts long.

Do you too also have the phone? Apart from the obvious camera quality, what other positive things can you say about the phone?
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by SoroSoke(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Youngsage:

Nobody is hating. All of you itel staff on this thread are not serious.

New accounts, all created in October and less than 30 posts all talking about itel, and you want people to take your opinions as unbiased? Come on....

You should have collected the accounts of the old staff from previous years before they left. Instead of one person opening 30 accounts to promote a phone undecided embarassed

Oga even if it's marketing, it has to have a start date right?

So in your warped opinion, if a brand hires marketers (which is totally ethical by the way), they should go back in time and open accounts so people like you are satisfied?

Your claim about "30 accounts" & all is mere hearsay; an assertion you cannot prove EXCEPT you are a troll yourself.

So a credible account has to have 30+ posts? Who made the rule? You? sad

Y'all transsion haters just can't seem to get a hold of yourselves.

Itel has gotten ahead in their game and y'all can't deal.

I can also say you were hired to discredit itel products since you are throwing unfounded accusations too.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Kellyelly1: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Deestro:

Andddddd lol guess what?

Na wao, na 30k Itel phone camera bright light this? This is really inviting grin
Re: Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It by Maddo1: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Foumi:

Do you too also have the phone? Apart from the obvious camera quality, what other positive things can you say about the phone?

My babe has the phone. The battery lasts long. Pretty design too. And the memory is enough for what she uses the phone for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Common Smartphone Battery Myths You Probably Acknowledge / "Mark Zuckerberg Should Zuck Off And Quit" - Investor Scott Stringer Says / Infinix, Tecno And Itel Owned By Same Company-- Transsion Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.